Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halloween stunt ride this year?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Halloween stunt ride this year?

Does anyone have any information on the Halloween stunt ride this year? If you don't want to post it on here for opsec reasons, I understand. A PM would be greatly appreciated.

Gold Member

Re: Halloween stunt ride this year?

Most of those guys don't post on here anymore.

Damn! You don't have any info on it?

Gold Member

Sorry man I had a bit of a fallout with most of them. If derek posts he might.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Sorry man I had a bit of a fallout with most of them.
    I can't imagine why....
    MRA Expert #880 - 2015 AmateurGTO Champion, 2013 NoviceGTU Champion
    2006 YZF-R6 Race "No name" - 2005 YZF-R6 Street "Aurora"
    2015 Sponsors: Dunlop, Speedin Motorsports, STM Suspension, Silkolene Lubricants, EBC Brakes, Pit-Bull Products

Text: (72O) 432-7236

Gold Member

Awwww aren't you cute.

Nice try.

And now to my favorite president.

Awwww aren't you cute.

Nice try.

And now to my favorite president.

I hope that favorite president part was sarcastic... or that would explain a lot.
    2015 Sponsors: Dunlop, Speedin Motorsports, STM Suspension, Silkolene Lubricants, EBC Brakes, Pit-Bull Products

Gold Member

Nope I love Obama. He's done so much for us. He's fixed so much. I mean look at all garbage bush left behind.

Now we have healthcare. Lower taxes. Ended the war in Iraq. Soon we will be out Afghanistan. He is single handedly bringing peace to this world.
    Last edited by #1Townie; Wed Sep 24th, 2014 at 04:27 AM.

Nope I love Obama. He's done so much for us. He's fixed so much. I mean look at all garbage bush left behind.

Now we have healthcare. Lower taxes. Ended the war in Iraq. Soon we will be out Afghanistan. He is single handedly bringing peace to this world.
    God I hope that is sarcasm again...

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by WolFeYeZ View Post
    Dude no. If you would stop following the bs in the media you would see the truth.

Obama has done such wonderful things for us. Best President ever!

You would think at your young age you would know you shouldn't feed the trolls you hippie, go get a haircut!

Quote Originally Posted by Grim2.0 View Post
    You would think at your young age you would know you shouldn't feed the trolls you hippie, go get a haircut!
    Too late:

PS: You should get a track bike and come have some safe fun at the track

Too late:

PS: You should get a track bike and come have some safe fun at the track

i Know

Senior Member Moderator

Gold Member

Dude no. If you would stop following the bs in the media you would see the truth.

Obama has done such wonderful things for us. Best President ever!
    Talks about not following the BS in the media... then references The Huffington Post... LMFAO. Most popular news there today: " Dog Lets Baby Climb All Over Him, Continues Being This Little Man's Best Friend"
    Last edited by WolFeYeZ; Fri Sep 26th, 2014 at 04:01 PM.

Gold Member

Talks about now following the BS in the media... then references The Huffington Post... LMFAO. Most popular news there today: " Dog Lets Baby Climb All Over Him, Continues Being This Little Man's Best Friend"

Well its not my fault you're blinded by moronic rage over fake news. Fact is he has done a lot for us in just a few years. I wish he could do another term. Really get this country rolling.

But maybe you're hate is just simple racism. Maybe you can't admit the fact that our first black president is truly one of our greatest moments in history. Idk.

But you should do some Google searches on him and see with your own eyes how awesome he truly is.

Lower taxes? No actually he let Bush-era tax holidays sunset. So our taxes are higher.
    Out of Iraq? Is that why there are 500 troops from the 1ID heading back to Iraq next month?
    Heading out of Afghanistan? You've got to be kidding me.
    As for the healthcare, you really need to do some research on what you're buying into there. He has signed extensions for all of the painful parts so that they won't hit until he's out of office. Seriously, take your own advice and do some googling on the healthcare debacle.

As for pulling the race card, really? I don't care if Obummer is black, white, asian, hispanic, or a damned flying purple people eater, I use facts to make my decisions, not Obama worshipping news organizations.
    Have owned: '01 Volusia
    Currently own: '05 Z750S

Gold Member

Only to protect our embassy. No one could have seen this Isis thing coming. I mean come on.

I didn't say anyone was racist. I just said maybe. That's not saying he is. Its just a maybe. Like today maybe I will now the lawn. Maybe I won't. Don't know yet. Doesn't make it a fact.

Fact is Obama had done great things for us. Tons and tons of great things. Its just fox news and others want to try to bash the man for nothing.

I mean come on. Just look at all the change in this country today. Look how better things are. When bush was in office everyone lost their homes. Now people are rebuilding and moving forward again.

I think you too might be brainwashed by that fox news stuff. That makes me sad.

Only to protect our embassy. No one could have seen this Isis thing coming. I mean come on.

I didn't say anyone was racist. I just said maybe. That's not saying he is. Its just a maybe. Like today maybe I will now the lawn. Maybe I won't. Don't know yet. Doesn't make it a fact.

Fact is Obama had done great things for us. Tons and tons of great things. Its just fox news and others want to try to bash the man for nothing.

I mean come on. Just look at all the change in this country today. Look how better things are. When bush was in office everyone lost their homes. Now people are rebuilding and moving forward again.

I think you too might be brainwashed by that fox news stuff. That makes me sad.
    I dunno about you, but I don't like Bush either. But the fact is I made better money and had better opportunities when he was in office than I've had in the past several years. Call me brainwashed if you want, but my news comes from left leaning, right leaning, libertarian, and centrist sources all combined.
    Have owned: '01 Volusia
    Currently own: '05 Z750S

Quote Originally Posted by Wrider View Post
    I dunno about you, but I don't like Bush either. But the fact is I made better money and had better opportunities when he was in office than I've had in the past several years. Call me brainwashed if you want, but my news comes from left leaning, right leaning, libertarian, and centrist sources all combined.
    Same here! Everything you said!
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

... No one could have seen this Isis thing coming...
    Okay, Townie has to be fucking with everyone. Anyone who pays attention knows that Obama was warned by Congress, his military advisors and even that idiot journalist Bill Oriely warned him quite a while ago. Obama listened to no one and now has to play catch-up. Shit! That dumb fuck could have bombed ISIS when they were in the wide open crossing into Iraq, and did NOTHING!!! Yeah, he's great! That dumb fuck is a dollar short and a day late on everything!!
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Haha... "fake news". "no opportunity". "backwards thinking". All of the regurgitated buzzwords I love. "higher taxes".

A few points of fact from over the past 5'ish years:

Osama bin Laden is dead and General Motors is alive.
    We bomb the shit out of terrorist entrenchments.
    Every American over the coming years will have the protection of health insurance.
    Somali pirates get shot in the fucking face when they hijack American shipping vessels.
    PBS still broadcasts free fantastic entertainment.
    Nobody has massively attacked the American population in a terrorist act (domestic or foreign).
    Gas prices and the cars/motorcycles/boats that consume it are are still available and legal and affordable.
    The states of Washington and Colorado sells marijuana LEGALLY.
    Taxes are higher because wages are higher.

What in the actual fuck do complainers really want out of a POTUS to benefit their life? The more I hear people bitch and moan and offer no substance to their whining, the more I realize that they actually sound like the ones wanting the hand-out, all the while decrying handouts. I'd rather my tax money go to help provide healthcare or an education to an illegal immigrant from Mexico or Honduras or Guatemala who wants to come here to bust his ass working for better and safe life, than to a "born" citizen who collects dust in folds of laziness, entitlement, and apathy that they wear.

Most of the biggest offenders haven't even navigated the last few years of their own life with any measurable success, and yet they question the success of this president running a nation and championing a free world??

I'm not saying the guy is the greatest ever or that he can do no wrong, but read a newspaper for pete's sake. The country is improving and becoming more transparent and our place in the world is getting more respectable than it has been in a long time. And none of it comes at the expense of any manufactured conflicts (we have REAL threats that need to be obliterated), or for shifty financial benefit for a few American's profiting on "the spoils of war". If you can't tell that this guy wants YOUR life to be better, but can only do so much to mesh the gears, then there may be no hope for you.
    Last edited by ~Barn~; Sat Sep 27th, 2014 at 02:21 PM.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson