Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halloween stunt ride this year?

Gold Member

Re: Halloween stunt ride this year?

Yeah and to add to what barn just said he's got swagger!

Come on guys you know he's killing it. Look at the great reaction he has on Isis. He even left his vacation to come see what was going on when that reporter got killed.

How many of you even answer your phone when work calls while you're on vacation?

But let's be real here. Obama is at least doing stuff. Making things happen. At least he's not out hanging out with his oil buddies.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    A few points of fact from over the past 5'ish years:

Osama bin Laden is dead and General Motors is alive.
    We bomb the shit out of terrorist entrenchments.
    Every American over the coming years will have the protection of health insurance.
    Somali pirates get shot in the fucking face when they hijack American shipping vessels.
    PBS still broadcasts free fantastic entertainment.
    Nobody has massively attacked the American population in a terrorist act (domestic or foreign).
    Gas prices and the cars/motorcycles/boats that consume it are are still available and legal and affordable.
    The states of Washington and Colorado sells marijuana LEGALLY.
    Taxes are higher because wages are higher.
    Ummm the hunt and the bailouts were begun before Obama took office.
    We've been doing that for over a decade now. In fact I'm pretty sure you are one of the people who was saying we shouldn't be doing so until Obummer decided to do so.
    Well, either that or they'll be punished financially so severely they'll end up in a pit of never-ending debt. I'm sorry I can't afford to pay 600 bucks every 6 months for mediocre healthcare, the $760 or whatever the first punishment is is still cheaper.
    First American vessel to ever be hijacked by Somali pirates. He responded as he should have.
    Good for it? Not sure what your point is here.
    You're right, a whole bunch of little ones, but no massive ones.
    Gas prices are averaged out to within 5 cents under both Bush and Obama. But Bush had refineries destroyed (natural disaster) and a threatened embargo (which drove up prices severely but was avoided) under his watch. I will also point out that MPG requirements for cars are now nearly to the point of motorcycle efficiency, causing much higher prices due to lighter exotic materials and engines having to run leaner/hotter.
    Federally it's still illegal. So therefore that has nothing to do with it.
    And I'm arguing that tax rates are higher. They are for me at least. And trust me when I say I'm nowhere near even most of your tax brackets.
    Have owned: '01 Volusia
    Currently own: '05 Z750S

Quote Originally Posted by Wrider View Post
    Ummm the hunt and the bailouts were begun before Obama took office.
    We've been doing that for over a decade now. In fact I'm pretty sure you are one of the people who was saying we shouldn't be doing so until Obummer decided to do so.
    Well, either that or they'll be punished financially so severely they'll end up in a pit of never-ending debt. I'm sorry I can't afford to pay 600 bucks every 6 months for mediocre healthcare, the $760 or whatever the first punishment is is still cheaper.
    First American vessel to ever be hijacked by Somali pirates. He responded as he should have.
    Good for it? Not sure what your point is here.
    You're right, a whole bunch of little ones, but no massive ones.
    Gas prices are averaged out to within 5 cents under both Bush and Obama. But Bush had refineries destroyed (natural disaster) and a threatened embargo (which drove up prices severely but was avoided) under his watch. I will also point out that MPG requirements for cars are now nearly to the point of motorcycle efficiency, causing much higher prices due to lighter exotic materials and engines having to run leaner/hotter.
    Federally it's still illegal. So therefore that has nothing to do with it.
    And I'm arguing that tax rates are higher. They are for me at least. And trust me when I say I'm nowhere near even most of your tax brackets.
    The hunt clearly went nowhere under Bush. He had almost a decade and made no progress.
    The point of the law was to fix paying massively for mediocre care. It didn't really fix that but too many people in this country are opposed to the real solution that every other first world country has figured out.
    Fuel prices are not controlled much if at all by the president. So really giving any of them credit for good or bad is kind of silly.
    If you look at the tax rate brackets they have been unchanged for lower and middle class for a long time. Not sure how your taxes would have gone up but other peoples did not. Maybe you are confused about the ending of the payroll tax holiday.
    2010 Ducati Hypermotard 796

So.....is there a bike ride scheduled for Halloween or not?
    Jimi
    2013 Honda CBR500R Previous: 1989 Honda CR250R

^^ Haha exactly! SOMEONE HAS TO KNOW SOMETHING! If no one knows anything, and it gets down to the wire, we should just do our own!

Gold Member

Hey this thread is now about our great president Mr Obama. So please keep up.

As for this ride I will send pms if/when the time is right. G14 clearance is required. Lol

Gold Member

Taxes are clearly lower under Obama. Healthcare is great. People can now go to the hospital for all their needs and not worry about it. No one should have a headache.

Obama killed Osama. Is dealing with Isis and I would like to point out that we have not had one single terrorist attack under obama.

Also I would like to point out that the spying our government and overreaching that we lived through under bush is gone.

I mean remember all those threads about the patriot act? Gone. So things are truly turning around for this place. I once again am proud to be an american.

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

You got your Colbert Report down.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson