Thread: 9/26 Pueblo 2 for 1

9/26 Pueblo 2 for 1

Anyone planning on going? I'm going for sure but haven't heard back from my friend who wanted to go. So I'll be there for the full day. I've got a new lap timer I want to try out. Not sure if it will work with anyone else lap timer. But anyone is welcome to try and see if they can communicate with my sending beacon.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Re: 9/26 Pueblo 2 for 1

Bump?
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

I might be, depenods on if I get my car going.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    I might be, depenods on if I get my car going.
    Bring your bike
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

If my car goes back together I'm taking it up to HPR. If not I'll bring my bike to Pueblo

Word yo!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Id be in.... But I dont have any boots!
    Mo-Door.com - Contact me for CSC pricing

Mo-Door on: Twitter Facebook

I might go

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post
    Id be in.... But I dont have any boots!
    Lol! I know the guy that has your boots, he's a total jerk!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Oh yeah FYI, if any of you do plan on going down. PMP requires pre-registration now online. Or may have before but I only found out about it last time at the track(August). You can pre-register up until 0600 morning of the track day. Otherwise I guess there is a $10 fee added on top of the normal track day fee.

click for some luvin

I'm there for the whole day, so see you all down there if you do show.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Alright I'll be there for the full day. Keep an eye out for me, we'll split the entry fee. Bring cash and I'll pay for the whole thing with a card, or the other way around. What does your bike look like?

Yeah you may want to split with someone else. I already paid for mine back on Tuesday. What we can do Aaron is see if they will cut you a deal since it's 2 for 1. But as for me I already paid. My buddy bailed on me so I figured I'm going regardless if anyone else does.

We can meet at the office and see what kind of deal they can work out. I may go in there and ask them for a refund on part of my track fee since another bike is there.

I'm on a silver Gixxer, be in a black lifted Chevy truck.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

PM Sent - Aaron
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Great track day!! Thanks again for showing up Aaron! Great to meet you and had a blast out there riding. Can't wait to do it again. One of these days I'll get to HPR with you. I'll get some video uploaded later tonight. Hopefully got some good footage.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

It was a phenomenal day! I'm not even sure I want to post this, I know you could beat it, but my best lap was a 149.05!!! I was so pumped with that! Of course that's with my on board lap timer, so probably +/- a half second, but that still puts me in the 49s! It was my last session, ran a couple 50s, and pushed it the last two laps, getting a 49.85 and the .05. I felt invincible!

I say this every track day, but that was the best yet. Too bad you couldn't stay for the afternoon.

That's fantastic man!! I just got into the high 49's so you beat me. Yeah would have loved to stay longer but it was not to be. That is the nice thing about staying later. Track starts to heat up and provide some good grip. Really though for $75 I didn't mind having to jet a little early. I'm down to try HPR as well. Too bad I can't make the October 13 track day.I may be finished for the year. I need to get my bike sorted in terms of race fairings and some adjustable rear sets.

Nevertheless great day and looking forward to many more!!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Jelly

Don't be jell mmkay?

Had you stayed you would have easily beat me.

I'm ordering my brake parts this week, my front pads are done. In talking with the Kawi and CBR guys that we were running with, we're going to try and make the late October 2 for 1 day if weather cooperates.