Well that's 2014 in the bag. I have to say that was an impressive season for MM, and there's no denying a strong performance by VR46. I'm honestly looking forward to tomorrow to see the new machines the teams roll out for 2015 testing. March cannot get here soon enough!

That was a sad turn of events for Iannone, initially he was looking really fast, but then he fell off pretty quickly. It just goes to show how badly the Ducati goes through tires trying to keep pace with the superior chassis of Honda and Yamaha. Even though Ducati's season ended on a really positive note, that 2015 bike had better be a revelation.

So, did Yorhe screw up, or did Yorhe screw up? It was pretty easy to tell he didn't have the pace, but changing to his wet bike was ridiculous. I kept thinking we was struggling with his front tire. When he entered the pits for his wet bike the only thing I could think was that he could go out for a couple laps while his other bike gets fresh rubber slapped on. But then he just quits. I'm still scratching my head about that one. I can't remember who basically predicted it in another thread. But as soon as Lorenzo knew Rossi was going to finish ahead of him, he threw his tantrum and retired. Not a good way to end the season, and not a good way to show your manufacturer that you will compete until the checkered flag. Granted, even if Rossi had DNFd in the last laps, it would have been a tall order for Lorenzo to make up enough points to steal 2nd place in the championship. But to just give up!? He's just making it even easier for Yamaha to choose which pony they'll back when push comes to shove. Ugh, just ugh!

How laughable is it that Cal Crutchlow would find his pace in the last few races of the season. Even though he finished just hundredths behind Dovi, I think he gave them the biggest middle-finger he possibly could. I mean, to take his non-upgraded GP14 and to be chewing on Dovi the entire race was hilarious. I reiterate, that GP15 had better be a huge cut above its predecessor. It will be an interesting season if Cal can carry that fire over to LCR. He's going to have his work cut out for him, however, because I think Scott Redding will be the top satellite Honda next year, at least I'm hoping so.

Is it just me, or does the new Suzuki look a bit old-fashioned? Looks like they've still got a lot of work cut out for them considering the technical issues during practices and qualifying. They couldn't even finish the race today. Here's hoping they iron out the wrinkles this winter.

Anyway, it was fun chewing the fat and talking about results with you fellas. C'mon 2015!