Quote Originally Posted by 07D675CO View Post
Dude you need to slow your roll because I made no incorrect statements. So keep trolling with your little fan club.
Hahahaha I have a fan club? Ummmm bro i remember my first posts with you. I was arguing with multiple people and you even called for me to be banned because I don't live in Colorado. Try again buddy.

You didn't make any false statements? How about the first post I went off about? You know the whole never being a slave comment? I even backed that up with links. If you even bothered to read them.

I'm not trolling you. If I was trolling you I would be looking for a emotional outburst. No I'm just saying that you have some very incorrect ideas about the world.

To finish by going back to your "relic" comment. A relic is a object or idea that is a thing of the past. The kkk is a group. A group that is still around and still up to no good.

Your idea of using the word relic was false. Also racism is still very much alive today. And it is a sad thing. Only thing is its not the same as it used to be. Knock out game? Random violence against white people? Hell you have bored kids killing white people for "fun".

Like I said I'm not trolling you. I'm correcting incorrect comments. And I have given you links. You ignored them and decided to carry on.

Maybe you're trolling yourself. Idk.