Quote Originally Posted by 07D675CO View Post
At first everything you saw was pointing in one direction. That of a black teen gunned down by an officer. However lately the evidence appears to say something different. I can certainly understand the outrage earlier based on the known information at the time. Hopefully cool heads will prevail and look at the facts.

As for our current law enforcement and legal system. I do not believe I would receive the same treatment as a black male of the same age. The problem is not enough of them commit white collar crimes like Wall St. Then you can walk away with less than a slap on the wrist. But man you steal a $1,000 car and jail time buddy.
Only the media and Michael Browns friend who was a witness made it sound like the officer EXECUTED brown until the witness was proven to be lying and the media was forced by the evidence to report facts which they hate when it doesn't support the sensational story they want to tell to keep people watching.

As far as your comparison of white collar criminals vs stealing a car, take a look a the difference, HINT skin color isn't the important difference. MONEY is the difference. When you can afford $500+/hour lawyers, you can buy your way out of trouble. OJ, Adrian Peterson, Ray Rice, etc...... Those aren't white collar criminals, but everyone knows they are guilty of the crimes they are accused of, money is why they aren't in jail.