Thread: Tier 1 Techs

Tier 1 Techs

Greetings,

We are a tech company specializing in call center, 911/radio recording, and workforce management products. We need some tier 1 technicians, prior knowledge of call recording products not required but a plus.

Proficiency with Windows environments is required, you will be troubleshooting and triaging issues as calls come into our center.

We are located in the DTC. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Re: Tier 1 Techs

$:\ping damir
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    $:\ping damir
    Only had one bite so far, and it wasn't from anyone named damir...

Have him PM me (or you can PM me) and we can work out how to ship me a resume.

Thanks for any interest!

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Dude's been trying to get into the ground level of a tech job for awhile now. He's bilingual and may or may not be all kinds of baller when it comes to end-user support. He posts on the forum as madvlad.
    Last edited by ~Barn~; Thu Jan 8th, 2015 at 02:46 PM.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    Dude's been trying to get into the ground level of a tech job for awhile now. He's bilingual and may or may not be all kinds of baller when it comes to end-user support. He posts on the forum as madvlad.
    Well if he knows operating systems, networking, etc tell them to hit me up. We'd like to find people that have general technical knowledge so we don't have to train on the basics, so we can focus the training on the specifics to our field.

Bilingual - probably the wrong 2 languages. Some of our customers open tickets in French :P

Thanks!!

This would be the perfect job for me if I didn't live an hour and a half away. Sigh.
    06 GSXR 750

Sounds interesting but also very entry-level. I've been in IT for nine years and in call centers for longer.
    John
    KTM Duke 690

Quote Originally Posted by FZRguy View Post
    Sounds interesting but also very entry-level. I've been in IT for nine years and in call centers for longer.
    Hey John, you still in the Monitor room @ the bank?

Not sure what they are paying you there, but your benes are probably better than what we offer. It is indeed entry level, it is tier 1 :P. Of course there's always opportunity to move up, we need some people to specialize on the WFM product itself, but they have to be quick thinkers/learners - it's a very new product which will require some training.

Yep, but more MF operating now than network. Always been interested in WFM since my Schwab days, but tier 1 support would probably not be for me. Any opportunity for company ownership via private stock or IPO? That would sweeten the pot.
    John
    KTM Duke 690

Yep, but more MF operating now than network. Always been interested in WFM since my Schwab days, but tier 1 support would probably not be for me. Any opportunity for company ownership via private stock or IPO? That would sweeten the pot.
    Heh, yea it would... They are working on retirement benes.. Not sure what it's going to look like, certainly no IPO's on the horizon. It's hard to beat the bank's bene's, which is why I mentioned that earlier... that is one part that I do miss. Not much else tho :P

Things are pretty good at FB. Huge remodel and they just finished 4 level parking garage. Do you remember the guy that rode the YZF600? I heard something bad happened to him.
    John
    KTM Duke 690

Things are pretty good at FB. Huge remodel and they just finished 4 level parking garage. Do you remember the guy that rode the YZF600? I heard something bad happened to him.
    Yea, I still have friends @ FB, been keeping somewhat updated on stuff going on there... sounds like the new 'campus' setup will be pretty nice indeed. I still don't miss the cube farm - although in the Monitor room you don't have to deal with that so much.

YZF600, I remember a dude who rode a white VFR like the one I have now... not sure I knew anyone with a YZF - although Kevin Kelly I think rode a Yamaha, not him I hope?

Eh nevermind. Deleted.
    Last edited by Wrider; Mon Jan 12th, 2015 at 03:26 PM.
    Have owned: '01 Volusia
    Currently own: '05 Z750S

Quote Originally Posted by Wrider View Post
    Maybe I'm confused, but I thought we were talking about employees @ the bank I used to work at and John currently works at...

However, that link goes nowhere (says content not found). Based on the URL I assume you're talking about madvlad? Never met the guy, hope he's OK.

This thread got all sorts of confusing! Madvlad is just fine. He is looking into your industry :P
    MRA Expert #880 - 2015 AmateurGTO Champion, 2013 NoviceGTU Champion
    2006 YZF-R6 Race "No name" - 2005 YZF-R6 Street "Aurora"
    2015 Sponsors: Dunlop, Speedin Motorsports, STM Suspension, Silkolene Lubricants, EBC Brakes, Pit-Bull Products

Text: (72O) 432-7236

Not Kevin, and red YZF600. He went on some lunch rides with us. Heard he died in a moto crash after he left the bank for another job. I think his name was Gabriel.
    John
    KTM Duke 690

Quote Originally Posted by WolFeYeZ View Post
    This thread got all sorts of confusing! Madvlad is just fine. He is looking into your industry :P
    Already contacted him but no go, they're looking for evenew somewhat of experience which I have none. Oh well, the quest continues
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    Already contacted him but no go, they're looking for evenew somewhat of experience which I have none. Oh well, the quest continues
    Here ya go: https://rn21.ultipro.com/FIR1026/Job...5C6355E938AE2A
    John
    KTM Duke 690

To madvlad, I said send me your resume... But we are looking for people with basic server/networking knowledge (kind of like the experience required in John's post.....)

Which, John, I am trying to get people to apply at my company. If you want to get people to apply at yours please start your own thread. Thanks!

Senior Member Yearly Supporter Generic's Avatar

Did these all get filled? I have a friend looking who would be a good fit.
    2005 Kawasaki Z750S

You have a PM.