Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
Took a trip to sac. Forgot all my stuff on my toolbox. Wallet reg and ins. Got busted doing a wheelie. Cop asks for info and I just out my head down and said I left it all in nv.

He grabbed me and threw me up against his hood. Got real aggressive. I just said sir I know I screwed up but I'm not resisting. He takes my helmet off and throws it in the dirt.

All in all the cop wasn't a total dick and just wrote me a ticket. But it does happen.
Well that figures a wheelie and no license/registration is a whole separate issue. He already decided he hated you at that point he saw you do a wheelie, and not having license/registration made it worse. They are so used to seeing speeders, when I got my ticket going to Quaker Steak I also didn't have my registration/insurance and left my helmet on and it wasn't an issue at all (except for further complicating things). I doubt he would have thrown your helmet in the dirt if he just pulled you over for speeding. I got pulled over in a GTR and the cop didn't even ask for license/registration, just said calm it down. What Aaron said, no hurt in admitting to speeding, no point in bullshitting. The times I've said I didn't know the speed limit was __ therefore didn't know I was speeding, it almost always ends in a ticket. When I admit I was speeding, I do still sometimes get off