Quote Originally Posted by GNGSXR View Post
That's going to be looooooooud. What are you doing for fuel tuning?
you plan on tracking this bike?
Ya it was pretty loud according to Drano, we'll see once I get the chance to actually ride it. Nothing for the time being, the bike starts and runs well, but it is throwing a check engine code because I removed a the two cable servos that operate the factory exhaust flaps. Eventually I'll go with Bren Tuning, they are the masters of tuning the BMW, but they haven't cracked their 2015 yet. I already have

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
Color scheme is clean. Nice looking bike. I would like to see the double-R's on the tank replaced in blue, to match the propeller. Other that that, pretty sharp. Get the entire bike in the frame in the next picture though.
Thank you, probably going to go a different way though. I like the RR in white, the blue would look odd to me. Since my front fender will be CF, going to paint the wheels red and/or white.

Quote Originally Posted by One-ops View Post
Wait Drano and Aarron working together and on his bike. I'm I seeing that right? Lol
Nice man congrats and gawd daynm your forking out all kinds of shit for this bike!
Ya we kissed and made up. I'm single again, so my only expense is the bike. And on this bike, to me there's no reason not to go all out.

Bought a couple motor items, just because I can Hopefully I'll get a Sargent seat on the way in a couple weeks, and a new windscreen soon.