Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC Champ Jon Jones tests positive for cocaine

Re: UFC Champ Jon Jones tests positive for cocaine

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    I think someone is getting a little defensive about their weed. Look you won't change your view on ganja just like I'm never coming off my belief that it's wrong and a drug. You should be happy, you won. This state legalized it. Now go burn some more lettuce, sit back and think how groovy it is and be as one with your own little slice of hazy hippy heaven.
    It's ridiculous that weed has such a stigma, the Constitution is written on hemp. It wasn't until it became politically expedient to stigmatize weed users as crazed for purely monetary reasons was it outlawed. I am not defensive but I am sad that facts have no effect on your views.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    It's ridiculous that weed has such a stigma, the Constitution is written on hemp. It wasn't until it became politically expedient to stigmatize weed users as crazed for purely monetary reasons was it outlawed. I am not defensive but I am sad that facts have no effect on your views.

Well the problem is that you keep claiming facts but throw out lies with them. Like every other drug can kill you or something like that.

Fact is that other drugs have their plus and downsides with them as well. Like lsd is having amazing results with alcoholics.

Meth... Well the main ingredient in it is used to treat illnesses. Back in the 50s it was prescribed for just about anything. Depression. Weight loss. Lots of stuff.

Its not just weed that gets picked on. And again bro I have a hard time listening to people who clearly just enjoy a good high and try to hide with all these "facts".

Just say it. I LIKE TO GET HIGH. Its not that hard. Don't try to justify it with its good for you because blah blah blah.

I do coke. I like to get high. I will also pop some happy pills. Mostly around a campfire with my friends after a long day in the desert. Its chill. I like it.

Same reason I drink a couple of beers at the end of a really long week. It relaxes me.

That is one major problem you are missing here. Well that and it seems like every time the long hair wants me to sign his legalize pot form it also comes with ban guns blah blah.

But that's a whole situation. I'm just saying man the weed supporters just need to be real.

Hey we have come full circle. This is why Nate is so pissed with Jone . He wasn't being real. Lol

THIS is such bullshit. Take a shot of tequila and watch the madness around you unfold. Alcohol IS and always has been a drug. I don't care that you "feel" like it's not, it is. It is a very dangerous and chemically *addictive* drug that costs US taxpayers millions in damages and health care every year. I am a 225 lb man and I get drunk as fuck from 2 beers. I honestly wouldn't try to even drive.

I agree that anything in moderation can probably be OK, usually. But, everyone reacts to alcohol differently and there are a fuckton of functional drunks (I am looking at you Townie). Also, You NEVER see someone go smoke 1, 2 or 10 joints and then want to kick someones ass. Sure weed is strong, its supposed to be, like Tequila is stronger than beers. So what?

I heard there was once a farce of a bet between Townie and Bulldog that Townie could match Bulldog a shot for bowl. I would take that bet ANY FUCKING day. Too bad you backed out of it Townie cause you would have lost.
    I have to touch on your other statement again.

Yeah and you want to know why no one who smokes 1, 2 or 10 joints wants to go kick someone's ass?? It's because they are a completely deflated and wasted bag of skin sitting on the couch, whose next crucial decision is "uhh dude, do you feel like tacos? or tacos??" The only time a stoner is going to beat someone's ass, is if they are standing between them and a bag of Doritos at 7/11, even then give the stoner about 6 seconds and he's going to forget where he's at...

Also at 225lbs you should not be getting smashed from just two beers. I'm thinking you've got a low tolerance. Even me, someone who "used" to drink socially could handle four beers with only minor effects. For the record it takes six tall(24oz) Coors Lights to get me pretty toasty. And don't mention micro brew stuff, I rank them right along with your weed. It's trendy and it makes me sick the amount of local brewers that think they can make beer. Every local brew I've tried tastes like sweaty dish water strained through dirty socks. I get it, people are beer snobs, again just don't try and tell me that soggy bathtub water you're drinking is good. Micro brews are trendy and so are those that drink them.

And what's this one shot of tequila and we've just unleashed hell on Earth? I've had many shots of various hard alcohol at many different times and the last thing on my mind was looking for a reason to go with everyone around me. I've had it all too, even the moonshine a friend of mine makes that is basically liquid fire going down. I've done multiple shots before and never once did I turn into "likes to fight guy". When I did partake in libations I turn into "likes to have fun guy" and not "likes to get us thrown out of the place guy".

Lastly, really you had to throw the "Constitution was written on hemp" blast in? Well if it's part of(literally) the Constitution it must be right. Who cares if that's what they used, I'm sure at the time it's all they had. I don't think James Madison was sitting around taking hit after hit from his glass pipe, carefully constructing our Constitution, all the while thinking. "I'm writing this on hemp!! people are so not going to get the subconscious meaning behind it all, bahahahaha" Anyone down for tacos??, Hey Jefferson, go score me a slurpee with some snow balls man.. Bring back some Funions too.."
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Gold Member

HAHA! when I click on the link, an ad for the CU Boulder pops up. Coincidence?? I like to think so...
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Gold Member

Oh its safe. Lol

http://youtu.be/bzj3EHY6IWw

http://youtu.be/Z1ZWw5bwC1A

Back to weed isn't the only thing that can help people.

http://www.oddee.com/item_97276.aspx
    Last edited by #1Townie; Fri Jan 9th, 2015 at 10:42 PM.

Gold Member

Oh, and the reason you have a hangover after drinking, is because you are having minor brain damage from alcohol poisoning. You don't get a bonus like that from weed.
    Okay so this one got my attention as I have never heard of this. I didn't want to say anything until I could read a little.

Nothing I could find says anything of the sort. The main cause of being hungover is dehydration. This is why I have the simple plan that I always eat and drink water before ending a night of drinking.

If you could please give me a link that says a hangover is from brain damage I would appreciate it.

A hangover is the result of a few things. Dehydration being one of the key elements, the other large contributor is better medically explained.

Alcohol essentially stops the bodies ability to make insulin. Why thats not completely terrible it becomes a problem because of how much sugar is in beer, alcohol and mixers. Insulin is what allows the body to process sugar and if you are not processing sugar AND are taking in a large amount at the same time... You end up with a surplus.

You are doing waaaay more damage to your liver and heart than your brain by drinking.
    Mo-Door.com - Contact me for CSC pricing

Mo-Door on: Twitter Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Whoa I never backed down from shit. Wherever you are getting your info its false. I will look for the original post but bulldog misread some shit.

The point was and still is that if you want to compare them some closely then let's do it pound for pound.

The deal was a pound of weed vs a pound of 80 proof. First to drop loses.

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forum...887#post663887

I didn't back down from shit. As you can clearly see I never said anything about a bet. The 2k was in reference to how much the weed would cost.

Also I would like to clearly point out that because at the time SOMEONE did back out because weed was illegal. Lol. Not me.

Pound for pound. Who wants to see what will happen? I'm game.
    Sehaha so because people abuse things we should ban it? I drink. ALOT. have been doing so for about 1520 years. Liver is fine. No shakes. No addiction. By the way you are posting you are saying that i will die from drinking.
    Okay lets do a little test. You get a whole pound of weed. I will bring over a pound of whiskey. I will take a shot every time you smoke a whole bowl. I will find a leo to come over and do tests to see who gets fucked up first. Btw im not paying for your end. Just mine.

As for knowledge.

Moderate drinkers tend to have better health and live longer than those who are either abstainers or heavy drinkers. In addition to having fewer heart attacks and strokes, moderate consumers of alcoholic beverages (beer, wine and distilled spirits or liquor) are generally less likely to suffer strokes, diabetes, arthritis, enlarged prostate, dementia (including Alzheimer's disease), and several major cancers.

http://www2.potsdam.edu/hansondj/AlcoholAndHealth.html
    Just to clear things up maybe there was just a miscommunication, but here is the first post that started that and then you later changed it to weight for weight. See red font above. The issue was that marijuana was illegal at that point and no way could I be rolling around with ounces of weed as that is a major felony; still is. Just seems silly to compare weight because that is not how it is sold. You can get a pound of alcohol for less than $10, but a pound of weed at a store would be in the thousands......that alone should show you weight for weight in this situation is just ridiculous. Although even so it shows it takes 120,000 hits to even come close to death abd nobody could possibly do that in a short period of time

Anyways no big deal really to me....I was only trying to educate you a bit that just because one is illegal (federally) that it may not be worse than legal drugs. I've never claimed weed was safe as I feel even cafeeine can be bad as any drug can be; of course being sober is going to be the safest.

Again you and I have been over this so many times I just can't see us doing this again; we both like to argue too much We just need to kick it as friends one day and smoke and drink and see we all just enjoy our bad habits.....I just chose the one that was better for me. Over the years I have learned to respect others opinion because we all don't think alike, so I do respect your opinion and just have to leave it at that; a difference in opinion.
    Last edited by bulldog; Sat Jan 10th, 2015 at 08:56 AM.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

I have to touch on your other statement again.

Yeah and you want to know why no one who smokes 1, 2 or 10 joints wants to go kick someone's ass?? It's because they are a completely deflated and wasted bag of skin sitting on the couch, whose next crucial decision is "uhh dude, do you feel like tacos? or tacos??" The only time a stoner is going to beat someone's ass, is if they are standing between them and a bag of Doritos at 7/11, even then give the stoner about 6 seconds and he's going to forget where he's at...
    Serious man, please come to one of my gym workouts and I can make you see this is stereotype and not always true. I can smoke and then lift weights vigorously for 1 hour then run 2 miles after; I do this 5 days a week for at least the last ten years! To be fair I do not smoke I vaporize and that takes out the smoke and a lot of other bad Carthaginians. All I ask is to let me prove it to you so you can see it first hand. I am sure just seeing me you would see I eat cleaner than 99% of sober people and definetly do not look like a "bag of skin sitting on a couch." Then I will also introduce you to a few guys in better shape than me that smoke and workout daily.

Here is the list of Nick Diaz (major pot smoker and MMA fighter) and his list of triathlons; I can tell you the guy has cardio and smokes daily http://www.deltavelo.com/nick_diaz/

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Just to clear things up maybe there was just a miscommunication, but here is the first post that started that and then you later changed it to weight for weight. See red font above. The issue was that marijuana was illegal at that point and no way could I be rolling around with ounces of weed as that is a major felony; still is. Just seems silly to compare weight because that is not how it is sold. You can get a pound of alcohol for less than $10, but a pound of weed at a store would be in the thousands......that alone should show you weight for weight in this situation is just ridiculous. Although even so it shows it takes 120,000 hits to even come close to death abd nobody could possibly do that in a short period of time

Anyways no big deal really to me....I was only trying to educate you a bit that just because one is illegal (federally) that it may not be worse than legal drugs. I've never claimed weed was safe as I feel even cafeeine can be bad as any drug can be; of course being sober is going to be the safest.

Again you and I have been over this so many times I just can't see us doing this again; we both like to argue too much We just need to kick it as friends one day and smoke and drink and see we all just enjoy our bad habits.....I just chose the one that was better for me. Over the years I have learned to respect others opinion because we all don't think alike, so I do respect your opinion and just have to leave it at that; a difference in opinion.
    Dude I already posted my first post. I never changed a thing. Its right there. Pound for pound. What would fuck you up faster. And now with dabs. Lol. You really want to dance? Really think alcohol will make me drunk faster?

And your right we have been over this but we need to make this happen. I have a trip coming up that I will be making. I will pm you details.

But back to weed as it seems to be the topic now.

Joker tried to argue that there is a taste choice. Or something like that. My argument is that people should be real and admit they want to get high.

Now that we are find of talking about dabs and thanks to my sleep issues I did a little reading on this last night. That reading got me thinking.

If, and that's a big fucking if. If people did truly more enjoy the taste of weed and not the high why has it become such a sensation to get every last bit of thc as possible? I mean that's what gets you. Well and that other one that I can't remeber. The balance of the two I guess make a world of difference in your highs.

Still. Look at people actually blowing themselves up trying to make those dabs. Knocking houses off their foundations. And don't tell me it is hype.

Now not only do I have to worry about tweekers but pot heads blowing me up. Lol. All in the name of getting high. Come on man when you start mixing chemicals and adding in things like butane to make your drug you can't really claim its all natural.

If you wanted to do that then you have to give heroine and coke their dues. Lol. Those are made from plants. Lol.

But I would love to see someone try to smoke a 1oz dab. That would be funny. Just make sure you pad the walls and do it on the first floor. Lol.
    Last edited by #1Townie; Sat Jan 10th, 2015 at 10:36 AM.

Serious man, please come to one of my gym workouts and I can make you see this is stereotype and not always true. I can smoke and then lift weights vigorously for 1 hour then run 2 miles after; I do this 5 days a week for at least the last ten years! To be fair I do not smoke I vaporize and that takes out the smoke and a lot of other bad Carthaginians. All I ask is to let me prove it to you so you can see it first hand. I am sure just seeing me you would see I eat cleaner than 99% of sober people and definetly do not look like a "bag of skin sitting on a couch." Then I will also introduce you to a few guys in better shape than me that smoke and workout daily.

Here is the list of Nick Diaz (major pot smoker and MMA fighter) and his list of triathlons; I can tell you the guy has cardio and smokes daily http://www.deltavelo.com/nick_diaz/
    Carcinogen - any substance or agent that tends to produce a cancer.

Carthage/Carthaginian - an ancient city-state in N Africa, near modern Tunis: founded by the Phoenicians in the middle of the 9th century b.c.; destroyed in 146 b.c. in the last of the Punic Wars. Also, of or relating to Carthage or its inhabitants

Oh I get it man, many people can and do function(sort of) normally while using marijuana. I've heard it all before, been there done that and got the t-shirt. Had friends that swear up and down it makes them work better, function better, expand their mind better, yadda, yadda, yadda.

The reasoning behind it, just like an alcoholic is that you've become inure to the affects of what you smoke. Now it's done out of habit rather than out of necessity to get "the high" feeling. The mind requires more and more and stronger doses of the hallucinogen in order to achieve the high. Whereas a normal dose only heightens the senses but still allows you to perform normal. Alcoholics are the same way, they can consume a smaller amount and it has little to no effects on them or their inhibitions. Once the threshold has been crossed and they continue to consume more and more, then they begin to experience inebriation.

I've had friends on both sides of the issue man. I've seen them all at their best and worst with their chosen substances. You can't tell me either are beneficial and certainly not in high amounts of usage. Sure people can smoke up and go about their day. Many people also pound a fifth of jack and can still get their job done. Doesn't make it right though and I still make the argument that both sides would operate better and be more efficient without any substances in their bloodstreams.

Look I get it, I really do. What you do on your own time and in the privacy of your own home is your business and yours alone. It's when the substances you consume and the decisions you make start affecting the public is when I have a problem with it. Which is why I'm in total favor and support of employers being able to have and enforce a zero tolerance punishment and provide a drug free work environment.

Like I said earlier. If you want to get smacked out of your mind, more power to you. Sooner or later you're going to have to eat and pay bills and people have to decide what's more important in life. Getting high?? or making/earning a living to provide for them and their families.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Dude I already posted my first post. I never changed a thing. Its right there. Pound for pound. What would fuck you up faster. And now with dabs. Lol. You really want to dance? Really think alcohol will make me drunk faster?

And your right we have been over this but we need to make this happen. I have a trip coming up that I will be making. I will pm you details.

But back to weed as it seems to be the topic now.

Joker tried to argue that there is a taste choice. Or something like that. My argument is that people should be real and admit they want to get high.

Now that we are find of talking about dabs and thanks to my sleep issues I did a little reading on this last night. That reading got me thinking.

If, and that's a big fucking if. If people did truly more enjoy the taste of weed and not the high why has it become such a sensation to get every last bit of thc as possible? I mean that's what gets you. Well and that other one that I can't remeber. The balance of the two I guess make a world of difference in your highs.

Still. Look at people actually blowing themselves up trying to make those dabs. Knocking houses off their foundations. And don't tell me it is hype.

Now not only do I have to worry about tweekers but pot heads blowing me up. Lol. All in the name of getting high. Come on man when you start mixing chemicals and adding in things like butane to make your drug you can't really claim its all natural.

If you wanted to do that then you have to give heroine and coke their dues. Lol. Those are made from plants. Lol.

But I would love to see someone try to smoke a 1oz dab. That would be funny. Just make sure you pad the walls and do it on the first floor. Lol.
    Well I didn't change that post either, so like I said just a intercommunication then as I was under impression it was a bowl for a shot. I am down to kick it, but honestly there is no way I am going to buy a pound of weed or have that on me...just not worth it.

To put it in perspective this is 1/2 pound of weed: (NSFW) http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-pr...jpg?1386789568 BRIMFIELD POLICE ARREST SUSPENDED DRIVER, FIND 1/2 POUND OF MARIJUANA

Carcinogen - any substance or agent that tends to produce a cancer.

Carthage/Carthaginian - an ancient city-state in N Africa, near modern Tunis: founded by the Phoenicians in the middle of the 9th century b.c.; destroyed in 146 b.c. in the last of the Punic Wars. Also, of or relating to Carthage or its inhabitants

Oh I get it man, many people can and do function(sort of) normally while using marijuana. I've heard it all before, been there done that and got the t-shirt. Had friends that swear up and down it makes them work better, function better, expand their mind better, yadda, yadda, yadda.

The reasoning behind it, just like an alcoholic is that you've become inure to the affects of what you smoke. Now it's done out of habit rather than out of necessity to get "the high" feeling. The mind requires more and more and stronger doses of the hallucinogen in order to achieve the high. Whereas a normal dose only heightens the senses but still allows you to perform normal. Alcoholics are the same way, they can consume a smaller amount and it has little to no effects on them or their inhibitions. Once the threshold has been crossed and they continue to consume more and more, then they begin to experience inebriation.

I've had friends on both sides of the issue man. I've seen them all at their best and worst with their chosen substances. You can't tell me either are beneficial and certainly not in high amounts of usage. Sure people can smoke up and go about their day. Many people also pound a fifth of jack and can still get their job done. Doesn't make it right though and I still make the argument that both sides would operate better and be more efficient without any substances in their bloodstreams.

Look I get it, I really do. What you do on your own time and in the privacy of your own home is your business and yours alone. It's when the substances you consume and the decisions you make start affecting the public is when I have a problem with it. Which is why I'm in total favor and support of employers being able to have and enforce a zero tolerance punishment and provide a drug free work environment.

Like I said earlier. If you want to get smacked out of your mind, more power to you. Sooner or later you're going to have to eat and pay bills and people have to decide what's more important in life. Getting high?? or making/earning a living to provide for them and their families.
    Carthaginian Stupid auto-correct...you got me there

You do have a point and I am sure the effects are different after pro-longed use like any drug. Again I am not saying any drug is good for you, just that some that are "illegal" (federally) may not be worse than the legal drugs we have now; alcohol and cigarettes (we bring prescriptions in there and it gets even worse). I am not going to sit here and say I am proud I do marijuana, but I am a very successful person who has his shit together; for example my credit score is in the high 700's (bought my first house at age 20 with no help) and I have never defaulted on a loan! I never go to work high (wouldn't even be enjoyable and I respects the rules) or choose to smoke over my responsibilities. Been at my job 10+ years, with multiple promotions, got a 401K and money saved. As I said I workout a lot and am in better shape that 95% of people my age. I feel I am doing ok ; especially considering I was raised very poor in a single parent home and have received little financial support (I still have the best mom in the world though).

The point where I feel Marijuana is bringing me down I would stop or cut down; this is what I have done with alcohol. Ask any of the older members, I use to go to all the CSC functions and get drunk with the rest of the guys and then ride home. I got pulled over on my bike drunk from one of those functions and somehow I was not charged with a DUI, but it made me learn and one thing I did was cut my alcohol down a lot. For me I really felt the alcohol brought my life down more than anything I did. So yeah I am not sure anyone is to proud of their bad habits but I do pay my bills, know what is important to me in life (my family), and do raise my family (no kids, but I am a great husband). I think if we hung out for just a bit you would see a different viewpoint of me...hopefully.
    Last edited by bulldog; Sun Jan 11th, 2015 at 10:18 AM.

Gold Member

Well I didn't change that post either, so like I said just a intercommunication then as I was under impression it was a bowl for a shot. I am down to kick it, but honestly there is no way I am going to buy a pound of weed or have that on me...just not worth it.

Carthaginian Stupid auto-correct...you got me there

You do have a point and I am sure the effects are different after pro-longed use like any drug. Again I am not saying any drug is good for you, just that some that are "illegal" (federally) may not be worse than the legal drugs we have now; alcohol and cigarettes (we bring prescriptions in there and it gets even worse). I am not going to sit here and say I am proud I do marijuana, but I am a very successful person who has his shit together; for example my credit score is in the high 700's (bought my first house at age 20 with no help) and I have never defaulted on a loan! I never go to work high (wouldn't even be enjoyable and I respects the rules) or choose to smoke over my responsibilities. Been at my job 10+ years, with multiple promotions, got a 401K and money saved. As I said I workout a lot and am in better shape that 95% of people my age. I feel I am doing ok ; especially considering I was raised very poor in a single parent home and have received little financial support (I still have the best mom in the world though).

The point where I feel Marijuana is bringing me down I would stop or cut down; this is what I have done with alcohol. Ask any of the older members, I use to go to all the CSC functions and get drunk with the rest of the guys and then ride home. I got pulled over on my bike drunk from one of those functions and somehow I was not charged with a DUI, but it made me learn and one thing I did was cut my alcohol down a lot. For me I really felt the alcohol brought my life down more than anything I did. So yeah I am not sure anyone is to proud of their bad habits but I do pay my bills, know what is important to me in life (my family), and do raise my family (no kids, but I am a great husband). I think if we hung out for just a bit you would see a different viewpoint of me...hopefully.

Hahahaha bro just get some dabs. Maybe a hundred bucks worth. I'm sure you won't go through it all.

Yeah when I get closer to it I will pm you the dates. Grimster is on that list as well.

To be really honest I don't think anything is safe. Nothing. There is a risk involved with every aspect of life. Every choice you make can have consequences. That is probably my only complaint when it comes to weed. People feel there is none when there is a lot.

Hahahaha bro just get some dabs. Maybe a hundred bucks worth. I'm sure you won't go through it all.

Yeah when I get closer to it I will pm you the dates. Grimster is on that list as well.

To be really honest I don't think anything is safe. Nothing. There is a risk involved with every aspect of life. Every choice you make can have consequences. That is probably my only complaint when it comes to weed. People feel there is none when there is a lot.
    Ok, “dabs” must be the same as “shatter”. I actually just watched a “Drugs Inc” program on it. My issue is they use butane to make it. So I am not so sure the “natural” drug doesn’t somehow become chemical since they have to be using the butane to make a chemical reaction; I do not know a lot about how they make it but I know butane is used. This is how I feel about cocaine when people say it is natural and comes from a plant too. Sure it comes from a plant, but one of the process is to use toxic chemicals to make the paste which results in a chemical reaction and changes the composition. Plus you ever hear of someone growing coca plants in their basement and making cocaine; it is not easy. Anytime a chemical reaction takes place it leaves room for a bad product if made wrong; which generally causes overdoses and damage (a lot of damage of cocaine does not come from the cocaine, and actually from what it is made or cut with; hence why rich people get better cocaine and tend to have less issues).

Cool bro....although you bring Grim and there is going to be some "do you even lift Townie" talk as we are both all into lifting.

Anyone thinks any drugs are safe are just fooling themselves! Some are worse than others for sure though, but it really comes down to responsibility. I still feel acetaminophen (Tylenol) is one of the most harmful drugs there is and that is sold on every corner….people die daily from it. I have a buddy who claims to be “dug free” yet he drinks 3-4 Energy drinks a day. I tell him “nope, your drug is caffeine and if you do not think so stop and see the massive headaches you get”. Sh*t go srink too much water and a person will die.

Gold Member

Hahahaha oh man the energy drink guys. Wow. Lol. Yeah that is a whole other topic on its own.

Oh its cool you guys can give me all the shit you want. Its cool.

Yeah it seems to be most common to the new thing dabs. It has about a million names but its MOSTLY the same thing.

Basically what they are doing is taking all the shake and getting the thc from it. There is a couple of different ways of doing it. Some have the same view as you and don't like the butane. Others use co2 to get the same reaction.

One thing is for sure when you're blowing up your house to get high you have issues. Lol

As to your question on coke... That's interesting. I know that the farmers that sell it down south get shit prices for it down there. I will do some digging tonight.
    Last edited by #1Townie; Mon Jan 12th, 2015 at 03:25 PM.

Gold Member

https://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sh...e=Growing_Coca

Well after some serious digging this is all I could really find.

It seems that the plant is very sensitive to elevation. But it also appears that they have figured out a cross bread of the plant with another coca plant. So I don't know.

It really seems like things have to be just right to get the plant to hold properties that you would need for it to be worth it.

So I'm guessing that the risk/reward just isn't there to grow it here. Probably why its grown down there and manufactured and shipped all over the world.
    Last edited by #1Townie; Mon Jan 12th, 2015 at 09:52 PM.

https://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sh...e=Growing_Coca

Well after some serious digging this is all I could really find.

It seems that the plant is very sensitive to elevation. But it also appears that they have figured out a cross bread of the plant with another coca plant. So I don't know.

It really seems like things have to be just right to get the plant to hold properties that you would need for it to be worth it.

So I'm guessing that the risk/reward just isn't there to grow it here. Probably why its grown down there and manufactured and shipped all over the world.
    Intesresting...thanks for the link

So sounds like it is the "alkaloid" production in the plants that makes it hard to grow outside of South America. I am just surprised with technology nowadays that someone hasn't mastered this technique in some controlled warehouse....obviously illegal, but just saying as a talking point (calm down people. lol). You would think the profits would be huge, but I have also read that the coca farmers get paid nearly nothing for all their work so I bet the cartels just import the paste for cheap; seems like the paste is imported and then it is sometimes refined down to cocaine here in US.

Here is a good article on how it is made; not a easy process and I am sure this is why we are not seeing it made like other drugs. Article states of the 200 species of the coca plant only 2 contain significant amounts of cocaine. http://alcoholrehab.com/drug-addicti...caine-is-made/

What was the topic of this thread?

Oh yeah Jon Jones got caught for cocaine and went to rehab. So here we go

Jon Jones’ stint in drug treatment facility reportedly lasted one night <-click

Jon Jones entered a drug treatment facility on last week after testing positive for a cocaine metabolite in an out-of-competition drug test on Dec. 4, but he is reportedly already out of the rehab facility.

According to CBS affiliate WBNG Action Sports, the 27-year-old fighter left the rehab program after just one night, but Jones’ mother, Camille Jones, said he will continue to learn more about the subject.

I have to say I am dispointed and even though I am not a fan of the guy I was hoping he would get some serious help and take rehab serious....maybe he is, but nobody gets help in one night for a addiction. They claim a successful rehab program is 60 days, so only one night of that is concerning to me. Guess we will see how this continues but not good news for Jon if you ask me
    Last edited by bulldog; Tue Jan 13th, 2015 at 08:09 AM.

Gold Member

Did I miss something? One hot random is far away from an addict. I mean he is still an amazing fighter. He isn't out on the street sucking dick for it. Can't really call him a crack head like say.... Dave shappel. Lol!!

I don't know man. He's a big boy. Let him do his thing. It's worked this far.

Now if you want to talk about Tito.. I fucking hate that little bitch. Such a little baby. Oh and wasn't he banned for fighting for a year for roids?

We should start doing CSC random drug tests

Show up to a ride and someone is like "yeah, we are going to need you to go ahead and pee in this cup".

Now if you want to talk about Tito.. I fucking hate that little bitch. Such a little baby. Oh and wasn't he banned for fighting for a year for roids?
    Thats has to be something that most fans would agree on. Let him (jones) do some coke in a room full of naked chicks before steroids (90% of the UFC.

Did I miss something? One hot random is far away from an addict. I mean he is still an amazing fighter. He isn't out on the street sucking dick for it. Can't really call him a crack head like say.... Dave shappel. Lol!!

I don't know man. He's a big boy. Let him do his thing. It's worked this far.

lol.....again go tell the media....they are the one claiming he is a "addict" ...I assume to play up the "going to rehab" plan . If you feel going to rehab for only one night is ok, then I guess we will have to disagree because I have had many friends go through rehab and none ever kicked it in one night. To me it just shows Jones was caught, UFC set it up to go to rehab, and he only went because he was told that was the best thing for his career. Hey maybe he doesn't have a addiction, but reports are stating many people have known this for 4 years. Honestly I hope he does not have a addiction because he is one of the greatest fighters ever and would be a shame to not see him fight again.....plus I really want to see him rematch Alexander Gustafsson

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post
    Thats has to be something that most fans would agree on. Let him (jones) do some coke in a room full of naked chicks before steroids (90% of the UFC.
    I respect Tito and I think every fighter in the UFC should. I've read his autobiography (along with many MMA's fighters and people in industry) and he is responsible for how fighters get paid now. You think they get paid little now, well back then they made nearly nothing. Dana White was manager for Tito Ortiz and Chuck Lidell prior to owning the UFC. Both of them were in high profile fights and getting paid nearly nothing until Tito realized he was so popular that he had pull to hold out for more money. So while Chuck was fighting and pretty much getting "used", Tito refused to fight until the pay was at least closer to what a boxer makes; and they eventually caved and starting paying him more and other fighters followed. I also watched him all season coach The Ultimate Fighter and he seemed like a good guy and it really made me change how I think of him as a person.

As for roids, don't fool yourself and think most fighters are not on them (or most pro athletes).....Jon Jones has many doctors claiming that drug test he failed definitely shows he is messing with hormones; they can tell by levels of hormones....although I do not believe Tito has ever failed a drug test (not saying he hasn't juiced before). Heck Tito has saved many UFC cards and if we compare Jones, he is the only fighters to ever turn down a fight and have a entire PPV card cancelled (another reason he is hated as it cost a lot of fighters money because the "champ" wasn't down to fight anyone so they all had their matches cancelled; think it costs UFC over $30million). Plus Tito has always been the "Huntington Beach Bad Boy" and has never claimed to be the good person Jones does...again that is what changes it for me...Jones needs to come out and say he likes blow and hookers and stop faking what he is not. Hell Tito married a porn star so how much does he fake his image because everyone was against this and he still married her.
    Last edited by bulldog; Wed Jan 14th, 2015 at 07:55 AM.

Gold Member

Whoa so Tito can hit women. Use steroids. Be complete bitch on the ultimate fighter and back out of countless fights. Talk mad shit on everyone and everything. Yet you still have mad respect for him?

Jones misses one random and you jump in line and call him a junky, just because the media says so? Ummmm I'm kind of seeing a double standard here.