Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
The bottom line is the police are failing statistic state; people do not trust them and many fear them. Facts speak for themselves so as Townie said something needs to change because it appears to only be getting worse. If my company had this high of "bad" rankings we would be in major trouble, but as officers it is pushed aside. So Aaron can come on and justify his actions (and other police officers) but a lot of the public are showing the job officers do could be greatly improved and that should be considered rather than justifying the actions.
You know who if "failing"? The human fucking race. Thats whos failing. If I was a cop I would probably go crazy dealing with fucking idiots that think they know what the hell is going on in life but somehow cant even brush their teeth in the morning. Or take care of their kids. Keep a job doing mindless shit. Contribute to society.

Yeah, if I was a cop I would taze the shit out of damn near everyone that couldnt follow simple directions. They would call me the zapper and I would dress like a super hero with a big set of tazer hooks and lightning bolts.