Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did the Police Take this too Far or Suspects fault?

Re: Did the Police Take this too Far or Suspects fault?

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    The bottom line is the police are failing statistic state; people do not trust them and many fear them. Facts speak for themselves so as Townie said something needs to change because it appears to only be getting worse. If my company had this high of "bad" rankings we would be in major trouble, but as officers it is pushed aside. So Aaron can come on and justify his actions (and other police officers) but a lot of the public are showing the job officers do could be greatly improved and that should be considered rather than justifying the actions.
    You know who if "failing"? The human fucking race. Thats whos failing. If I was a cop I would probably go crazy dealing with fucking idiots that think they know what the hell is going on in life but somehow cant even brush their teeth in the morning. Or take care of their kids. Keep a job doing mindless shit. Contribute to society.

Yeah, if I was a cop I would taze the shit out of damn near everyone that couldnt follow simple directions. They would call me the zapper and I would dress like a super hero with a big set of tazer hooks and lightning bolts.
    Mo-Door.com - Contact me for CSC pricing

Mo-Door on: Twitter Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post
    Here is his Facebook page that was setup for case updates.

My favorite comment:
    "Dave, are you still trying to rationalize your mistake. Your wife said in the video that you knew the police were behind you. Now you want to trump up a claim that they could have been fake officers, time to give it a rest and take accountability for your actions. Your wife's claim about 3 forms of ID isn't correct and neither are you. If it was 3 forms of ID you would asking for 4, if it was 4 you would be asking for 5. Next thing you know, you will want a phone call from the chief to prove these are his officers. Guess what ! They were the police who stopped you and if you didn't act the way you did , you wouldn't have been tased. You are the only one to blame here. Take responsibility for your actions and stop trying to justify your mistakes."

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dave-...893?fref=photo

Bro, there is a lot more to the story you are missing. For one Herman did go to the closest light area (they were in a very rural area and report even state that was the closest). Second, his car was having electric problems so he was fearful of turning it off and have his wife and child standed in a dark desolate area; also why he had his lights off. Third, nobody is saying what he did was correct, but more to the fact that he was tazered when the video showed very little threat (sorry the two officers with guns, tazers, battons, etc felt scared of the one unarmed man. [at time they did not even know he was a trained fighter]." Basically people are questioning the "use of force" based on video; already been talked about on this thread but you guys are late to the party. Yes, Herman should have stayed in his car, yes Herman's wife was wrong about the forms of id, but couild it have been dealt with with less force is what was/is in question. Therefore these instances are why many people fear the police

You know who if "failing"? The human fucking race. Thats whos failing. If I was a cop I would probably go crazy dealing with fucking idiots that think they know what the hell is going on in life but somehow cant even brush their teeth in the morning. Or take care of their kids. Keep a job doing mindless shit. Contribute to society.

Yeah, if I was a cop I would taze the shit out of damn near everyone that couldnt follow simple directions. They would call me the zapper and I would dress like a super hero with a big set of tazer hooks and lightning bolts.
    I agree the human race is failing, but it is the job of the officer to deal with it; nobody forces someone to be a cop!

Well sounds like you missed your calling....still time to become a bully though! Let me know how that turns out Mr Zapper!
    Last edited by bulldog; Mon Apr 6th, 2015 at 12:44 PM.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Bro, there is a lot more to the story you are missing. For one Herman did go to the closest light area (they were in a very rural area and report even state that was the closest). Second, his car was having electric problems so he was fearful of turning it off and have his wife and child standed in a dark desolate area; also why he had his lights off. Third, nobody is saying what he did was correct, but more to the fact that he was tazered when the video showed very little threat (sorry the two officers with guns, tazers, battons, etc felt scared of the one unarmed man. [at time they did not even know he was a trained fighter]." Basically people are questioning the "use of force" based on video; already been talked about on this thread but you guys are late to the party. Yes, Herman should have stayed in his car, yes Herman's wife was wrong about the forms of id, but couild it have been dealt with with less force is what was/is in question. Therefore these instances are why many people fear the police
    Im not late to the party, just now commenting. If the use of force is what is in question then it shouldnt be. What else should have happened? Should the cops have listened to Dave run his mouth for another 5 minutes while not following SIMPLE commands? Should the cops have complied with Daves delusional instructions to show him 3 forms of ID? No! Dave should have saved himself from any argument over force and simply done what we all know we need to do when we see an officer behind us. If he didnt want to do that and he was hell bent on going somewhere more lit and that was recording things "so that if he got shot by the cops it would be on tape" then he should have called dispatch and let them know.

As far as stats go, here are mine.

I am 75% sure that 90% of the time fucking idiots that think they know their head from their ass will make stupid decisions resulting in their OWN life discomfort. Im sorry but if you cant figure something as SIMPLE as a simple traffic stop then you have bigger issues. AND HES WHITE!
    Last edited by Ezzzzy1; Mon Apr 6th, 2015 at 01:00 PM.

Gold Member

Dave Herman is a Dbag. To me, this is a classic case of someone that is hyper sensitive to the police that go out of their way to "take a stand" of their not so accurate beliefs.

Dumbass should have stayed in his car and started there. If you want to talk to cops like a normal human being and are doing nothing wrong then you have nothing to worry about. Its when you start taking things into your own hands and acting like a know-it-all that you run into problems.

If you are sooo smart that you are going to drive 3 miles to the nearest lit "safe" area then you have to know that the second part of doing that says that you call 911 and let dispatch know what you are doing so that the cops dont think you are running from them.

Instead, Dave decided to lead the cops blindly along, get out of his car, make demands and not comply with orders. To me that all equals EXACTLY what happened.
    So being a dick is an automatic green light to using force?

Regardless who he or his wife is, this could have all been avoided if he followed simple instructions. The officers did not request anything out of the ordinary, everything escalated due to his actions. Obviously him and his wife knew they would make a fuss of this as she started recording.

Still the question remains, why was he without head and tail lights? And yeah, if he knew the vehicle had electrical issues, why were they out so late with their son?

In the end, he didn't comply, too many other variables where he was making a fuss, got what he deserved. Too much of society now wants to push the boundaries....

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    That is how I am reading this too....you don't do exactly what I say and question me at all I have authority to taze you....and seems you condone this Ezzzy1????????

No. Being an ignorant, know-it-all thats non compliant to an officer is though.

You are not a cop but lets use the situation of when you helped that woman out. How many times would you have asked the guy attacking her to "stop" before going to the next step?

Sir please stop. Sir. Um, please. Stop. You are hurting her. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Sir please stop. Sir. Um, please. Stop. You are hurting her. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Sir please stop. Sir. Um, please. Stop. You are hurting her. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Sir please stop. Sir. Um, please. Stop. You are hurting her. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Sir please stop. Sir. Um, please. Stop. You are hurting her. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Sir please stop. Sir. Um, please. Stop. You are hurting her. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Sir please stop. Sir. Um, please. Stop. You are hurting her. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Sir please stop. Sir. Um, please. Stop. You are hurting her. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Sir please stop. Sir. Um, please. Stop. You are hurting her. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Sir please stop. Sir. Um, please. Stop. You are hurting her. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Sir please stop. Sir. Um, please. Stop. You are hurting her. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Sir please stop. Sir. Um, please. Stop. You are hurting her. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Sir please stop. Sir. Um, please. Stop. You are hurting her. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Sir please stop. Sir. Um, please. Stop. You are hurting her. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Sir please stop. Sir. Um, please. Stop. You are hurting her. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Sir please stop. Sir. Um, please. Stop. You are hurting her. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Sir please stop. Sir. Um, please. Stop. You are hurting her. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop?
    Last edited by Ezzzzy1; Mon Apr 6th, 2015 at 01:10 PM.

Compliance in life is sometimes enforced. Thats how it goes.

If you dont like it, then simply comply. If you dont like complying then keep to yourself and follow the rules.

Gold Member

Im not late to the party, just now commenting. If the use of force is what is in question then it shouldnt be. What else should have happened? Should the cops have listened to Dave run his mouth for another 5 minutes while not following SIMPLE commands? Should the cops have complied with Daves delusional instructions to show him 3 forms of ID? No! Dave should have saved himself from any argument over force and simply done what we all know we need to do when we see an officer behind us. If he didnt want to do that and he was hell bent on going somewhere more lit and that was recording things "so that if he got shot by the cops it would be on tape" then he should have called dispatch and let them know.

As far as stats go, here are mine.

I am 75% sure that 90% of the time fucking idiots that think they know their head from their ass will make stupid decisions resulting in their OWN life discomfort. Im sorry but if you cant figure something as SIMPLE as a simple traffic stop then you have bigger issues. AND HES WHITE!
    Actually yes. I would rather see a cop sit there and try to work things out with the civi before using force.

That is exactly what I would like to see. And as for your comment about being Mr zapper. You do understand that people are starting to attack cops because of actions like that.. Right?

History has shown time and time again that you can only push so hard on the people before the snap and burn everything down.

Don't just wash that shit that happened in st Louis down the drain. People are sick of it. Period. In don't agree with their cause in that case but there is more than enough video out there that shows some truly fucked up situations. Cops shooting people on "accident". Breaking kids arms. The use of force needs to be rethought.

I mean we are technically living in a safer america than the 80 and 90s. Not sure why the cops all have to look like a cross between RoboCop and inspector gadget.

Gold Member

Compliance in life is sometimes enforced. Thats how it goes.

If you dont like it, then simply comply. If you dont like complying then keep to yourself and follow the rules.
    Raw Video: Dash Cam Video of the Shooting: https://youtu.be/-XFYTtgZAlE

And if when complying gets you shot?

Raw Video: Dash Cam Video of the Shooting: https://youtu.be/-XFYTtgZAlE

And if when complying gets you shot?
    Meh... Its a close one on this one. Im 100% positive that the guy that got shot will move a little slower next time when reaching back into his car for his ID.

And YET another person that thought it was a great idea to get out of his vehicle when being pulled over.

Gold Member

Meh... Its a close one on this one. Im 100% positive that the guy that got shot will move a little slower next time when reaching back into his car for his ID.

And YET another person that thought it was a great idea to get out of his vehicle when being pulled over.
    Ha!! I showed you that video on purpose. I will show you the whole video after this. But he was already out of the car when the cop pulled up.

Cop Asks Diver For His License Then Opens Fire On Him When He Goes To Gr...: https://youtu.be/zVnKxdMzEXM

Hands up don't shoot brah.

Here you go bro. Comply.

What would you do?: https://youtu.be/UXkSmoAIaK4
    Last edited by #1Townie; Mon Apr 6th, 2015 at 01:22 PM.

To me this is a very powerful statement and I give credit to anyone that can use "words" over "force". So yes I feel police should have restraint even if it does take longer to use words. Idiots use force, but a smart man can difuse with words!

Ha!! I showed you that video on purpose. I will show you the whole video after this. But he was already out of the car when the cop pulled up.

Cop Asks Diver For His License Then Opens Fire On Him When He Goes To Gr...: https://youtu.be/zVnKxdMzEXM

Here you go bro. Comply.

What would you do?: https://youtu.be/UXkSmoAIaK4
    Awe man! You so got me! Shucks!

So your saying that the guy that got shot in the video you just showed me didnt do anything wrong?

There is a difference between "complying" and working through a process. I would have told the cop that my id was in the car and then would have waited for him to instruct me to get it.

Just like on motorcycles. For anyone not in the know, you should ask the officer BEFORE just getting off your bike. To me, any sudden uninstructed movements could land your ass somewhere unintended when it comes to the PoPo.

To me its just common sense. Which leads me to my next set of stats:

I am 90% sure that 87% of all people dont have common sense.

Gold Member

Awe man! You so got me! Shucks!

So your saying that the guy that got shot in the video you just showed me didnt do anything wrong?

There is a difference between "complying" and working through a process. I would have told the cop that my id was in the car and then would have waited for him to instruct me to get it.

Just like on motorcycles. For anyone not in the know, you should ask the officer BEFORE just getting off your bike. To me, any sudden uninstructed movements could land your ass somewhere unintended when it comes to the PoPo.

To me its just common sense. Which leads me to my next set of stats:

I am 90% sure that 87% of all people dont have common sense.
    Okay fine. So why did the cop put the last round into the guy when he had his hands up? Clearly no longer a threat.

Oh.. And just so we are clear. The cop lost his job. So again you would be wrong on all accounts.

But I guess you would be okay with your wife being stripped searched right?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strip...hone_call_scam

To me this is a very powerful statement and I give credit to anyone that can use "words" over "force". So yes I feel police should have restraint even if it does take longer to use words. Idiots use force, but a smart man can difuse with words!

Sure, I think most people could agree. However, thats "ideal" and how many situations are that? Especially ones that involve the cops.

I bet the amount of situations that are resolved by the cops not using force of any kind GREATLY outnumber the ones that they do.

Okay fine. So why did the cop put the last round into the guy when he had his hands up? Clearly no longer a threat.

Oh.. And just so we are clear. The cop lost his job. So again you would be wrong on all accounts.
    Actually, for me to be wrong you would have to contact the guy that got shot and ask him "would you move slower next time when jumping back into your car to grab your ID?". Cus thats all I said foo.

Im guessing the cop put the last round into him because he had lack of training and control. Do you want to know why I think that? BECAUSE THATS WHY HE LOST HIS JOB

Lets bet $100 that neither of the two cops involved in Dave Hermans case get fired? Wanna? Wanna?

Gold Member

Actually, for me to be wrong you would have to contact the guy that got shot and ask him "would you move slower next time when jumping back into your car to grab your ID?". Cus thats all I said foo.

Im guessing the cop put the last round into him because he had lack of training and control. Do you want to know why I think that? BECAUSE THATS WHY HE LOST HIS JOB

Lets bet $100 that neither of the two cops involved in Dave Hermans case get fired? Wanna? Wanna?
    I have a better one for you. How many cops are going to have to be gunned down before change is made? They work for us not the other way around.

And as for you post to bulldog.

So you are saying that cops can't use peace to resolve things?

Do I need to remind you that I did repo for six years? I never had to get physical with someone. Oh but let me guess people are just so happy to see me at three in the morning dragging their car down the street right?

Or midnight seeing me loading their bike into the back of a truck.

Oh I know its not the same job. Why? Because I have to work with people. If the cops get called I don't get the car. If a fight happens the coos get called. Actually its really hard for the cops to not get called.

Oh and thanks to the TV shows when a repo guy does call for help he's treated as a low life who should probably just take his taxing because he has a dirty shirt.

I'm not actually buying into this much further. I think I'm being played at my own game. But you had me this far.

Sure, I think most people could agree. However, thats "ideal" and how many situations are that? Especially ones that involve the cops.

I bet the amount of situations that are resolved by the cops not using force of any kind GREATLY outnumber the ones that they do.
    Well the way it is now doesn't seem to be working. Doubt anything has changed other than the community having greater access to document these issues.

You just seem to have had great experiences with police officers. I truly wish I could say the same thing, but I honestly cannot.....I've had a few good cops help me out, but unfortunately I've had more negative experiences.....all the way down to a cop telling me he pulled me over because I was Hispanic in a rich neighborhood (his words).

Well the way it is now doesn't seem to be working. Doubt anything has changed other than the community having greater access to document these issues.

You just seem to have had great experiences with police officers. I truly wish I could say the same thing, but I honestly cannot.....I've had a few good cops help me out, but unfortunately I've had more negative experiences.....all the way down to a cop telling me he pulled me over because I was Hispanic in a rich neighborhood (his words).
    Ive had my fair share of run-ins.... The crazy part was, even if I was being a punk ass kid I still knew to respect the police. 9 out of 10 times I deserved what I got. The other few times stunk but were lessons. Sure its not fun being profiled and pulled over for things that werent fair or even legal but thats the way it goes sometimes. Especially when the "stats" are against you (as in, maybe most thefts in the rich neighborhood were committed by Hispanic males).

Ive had my fair share of run-ins.... The crazy part was, even if I was being a punk ass kid I still knew to respect the police. 9 out of 10 times I deserved what I got. The other few times stunk but were lessons. Sure its not fun being profiled and pulled over for things that werent fair or even legal but thats the way it goes sometimes. Especially when the "stats" are against you (as in, maybe most thefts in the rich neighborhood were committed by Hispanic males).
    So you feel it was justifiable to pull me over because I was Hispanic in a rich neighborhood....even though I did nothing wrong.......pretty sure that is called racial profiling and illegal!

Then I am sure it is worse for blacks....then people wonder why some are afraid to trust cops....exactly my point. Sheesh EJ was meant to be a cop for sure!

And so you know my family owns nearly 100 acres in that "rich neighborhood" and not my fault it is primarily owned by Anglos in a Hispanic majority town. Even nicer the cop told me it was because I was Hispanic; how professional!

Gold Member

So you feel it was justifiable to pull me over because I was Hispanic in a rich neighborhood....even though I did nothing wrong.......pretty sure that is called racial profiling and illegal!

Then I am sure it is worse for blacks....then people wonder why some are afraid to trust cops....exactly my point. Sheesh EJ was meant to be a cop for sure!

And so you know my family owns nearly 100 acres in that "rich neighborhood" and not my fault it is primarily owned by Anglos in a Hispanic majority town. Even nicer the cop told me it was because I was Hispanic; how professional!
    Didn't you read his post? According to him laws don't count for cops. We need to all learn a lesson from our keepers.

How dare you be brown in a white neighborhood!

Didn't you read his post? According to him laws don't count for cops. We need to all learn a lesson from our keepers.

How dare you be brown in a white neighborhood!
    It is true though...to officers!

That is one of the reasons people distrust cops because we all know cops have eachothers back. So many stories of cops being pulled over for DUI's but because they are a cop they get away with it; and even to the point where officers that do turn in other cops tend to be retaliated against. All the way from traffic stops to domestic violence there have been cops let go........ Cops can deny this, but we all know it happens; heck how many times have we put a cop riding with us at the front because we knew if they got pulled over they would be let go....seen it happen!

Reminds me of this weekend when the dip shit at the McDonald's drive-thru screwed up my order. He clearly only has his Associates in Drive-Thru and not his Masters. And these retards picket for $15/hr.
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M