Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
Nothing fake about it Townie. I still think your thought process on this matter is deficient, but at the end of the day I'm happy to take the high ground, even if it means coming off as disingenuous to you. Quite frankly, I have bigger fish to fry than going over any given topic, ad nauseam. A one-sided agreement to disagree if you like.

The old me would still be engaging you probably, maybe attacking you with my words, who knows. At this stage in my life though I'm happy enough to just tell you once and kindly that you're dumb and then defend it if I have to. I don't need to drive the nail home with a sledgehammer like I used to feel compelled to. If you fuckin' hate me and want to see me die in a fire within the hour, so be it. Lick your taint? Sure, fine. You wouldn't be the first to have negative feelings about me, so suffices to say I can handle sleeping in that bed if I've made it. The older I get the more I've realized that I no longer have to point out to everybody, who the doormats are. The doormats display their obviousness as you approach.

Haha. Oh you silly sheep. The idea you could ever walk on me. Now that is comedy. But enjoy your imagination.