Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: health care thread

Gold Member

Re: health care thread

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    Nothing fake about it Townie. I still think your thought process on this matter is deficient, but at the end of the day I'm happy to take the high ground, even if it means coming off as disingenuous to you. Quite frankly, I have bigger fish to fry than going over any given topic, ad nauseam. A one-sided agreement to disagree if you like.

The old me would still be engaging you probably, maybe attacking you with my words, who knows. At this stage in my life though I'm happy enough to just tell you once and kindly that you're dumb and then defend it if I have to. I don't need to drive the nail home with a sledgehammer like I used to feel compelled to. If you fuckin' hate me and want to see me die in a fire within the hour, so be it. Lick your taint? Sure, fine. You wouldn't be the first to have negative feelings about me, so suffices to say I can handle sleeping in that bed if I've made it. The older I get the more I've realized that I no longer have to point out to everybody, who the doormats are. The doormats display their obviousness as you approach.

Haha. Oh you silly sheep. The idea you could ever walk on me. Now that is comedy. But enjoy your imagination.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post
    Not entirely accurate. My Father was a 48 state truck driver for huge companies, J.B. Hunt for over twenty-years and retired at North west. He got a DUI and was only suspended for three months.

Some trucking companies do have VERY strict rules, however. My brother, who is also a CDL driver, applied for a company that will not hire you if you've EVER had any kind of accident, including non-work related. Doesn't matter if it wasn't your fault, no accidents, PERIOD!! They also fire you for things beyond your control, like a tree branch falling on the truck. I couldn't imagine working under those rules. Ridiculous!!
    Well these days no its not inaccurate. No one will touch within in three years. Slthe good companies won't even touch you if you have any kind of moving violation in the last three years.

The times have changed. Drivers are expected to be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    P.S. Check your "friend" count vs mine. Sure I may piss people off, but in this club I have made way more great friendships then you ever have and it was just from being myself....to me that says a lot. Plus I got a wife and she is my best friend...who do you have?????
    Really man?? That's kind of childish and takin the low road. Comparing how many friends you have and/or the fact that you have a wife. As if that somehow puts you above Townie. People live their lives based on what makes them happy. Townie lives his life the way he sees fit, and you live your life the way you see fit. Nobody is above anyone else just because they have more friends or they are married.

I don't know man, that's a bad look. I think you could have tried proving other points and not gone with the "I have more friends that you do and I have a wife, who is my best friend" smack... Because at the end of the day, no one cares about that stuff but you.
    Last edited by The Black Knight; Thu Feb 26th, 2015 at 06:12 PM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Gold Member

Hahahaha fuck I didn't even see the girl comment.

Awwww we are in middle school again.... Oh wait no we are playing cod. Wait bulldog have you fucked my mother too?

Hahahah . Dude what a joke. Like I'm going to sit here and pull some dumbass dick contest on the internet with you. Plus all the steroid use probably gave you erectile dysfunction. The contest just isn't fair.

But enjoy your Rex in the snow buddy. I remember when all I could afford was a highschool kids car too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Really man?? That's kind of childish and takin the low road. Comparing how many friends you have and/or the fact that you have a wife. As if that somehow puts you above Townie. People live their lives based on what makes them happy. Townie lives his life the way he sees fit, and you live your life the way you see fit. Nobody is above anyone else just because they have more friends or they are married.

I don't know man, that's a bad look. I think you could have tried proving other points and not gone with the "I have more friends that you do and I have a wife, who is my best friend" smack... Because at the end of the day, no one cares about that stuff but you.
    You have a good point man, and that was a dumb thing to say. The point was I have made a lot of friendships on here and I would hope that would prove in person a lot of people have got along with me. Overall I don't care because my wife is my best friend and i feel fortunate to have her. To me saying I am like Townie is a huge put down, so I am now going to try to argue less on this board and just try to contribute, because I do not want to be seen like him.

Not sure if we have met Black Knight, but I still feel if you met me in person you would see a different side. I just tend to argue because there is not much action on the board, but I am kind of over that as it has caused me to get some "haters'" and I really do apologize if I have upset anyone. I've had a few people PM me and not one of them left without us working things out.

I hope you can at least appreciate I did not reply by twenty "fuck you" back. As Barn said it has been a maturity thing for me to learn when to stop and it is not easy, but I do agree with barn and the older we get the more we realize when to pick and choose our battles. Heck Barn and I used to argue a lot so it is nice to see we have both change for the good.

Anyways I am out of this thread....enjoy.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!