Thread: THE HULK: Biggest Pitbull; 175lbs

THE HULK: Biggest Pitbull; 175lbs

Since we had talk about Pitbulls, this came to mind. Has anyone seen this Pitbull they call "The Hulk"? OMG, biggest Pitbull I have ever seen in my life; 174 pounds!

And yes it is around kids:

Claim they are best friends.

So the question floating around on the internet is: Would you let your kid play with this dog? Discuss....
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Re: THE HULK: Biggest Pitbull; 175lbs

I'd let my kid have a dog like this, pitbulls are awesome dogs IMO.
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

I feel bad for the dog. Canines, as a species, and breeds within the species, have a size range. The further you get from the norm, the more health problems. What does a pit normally weigh? 40-60lbs or so? I'd bet Hulk is going to have some serious joint problems.

Quote Originally Posted by koop View Post
    I feel bad for the dog. Canines, as a species, and breeds within the species, have a size range. The further you get from the norm, the more health problems. What does a pit normally weigh? 40-60lbs or so? I'd bet Hulk is going to have some serious joint problems.
    Crazy part...or sad part to some...is I have heard they have offered up to $200K to buy him just to breed. I think this dog is being bred by it's owner though already.

Although, I have had two Bulldog's and my last one was a giant at 90lbs. I can say I had way less medical problems with him then I do with my normal size Bulldog at 70lbs, but that is probably because stupid dog shows have made the short, fat, low to ground bulldog the standard and it cause a lot of problems. Even now they wan to amputate my Bulldog's tail because it is so messed up from years of breeding them this way.

yeah, when they breed to some kind of show standard they inevitably mess up the dog. Border Collies have been around for a long time but were only recognized by the AKC within the last 10-20 years. A lot of Border Collie owners didn't want the dog to be a "showdog" because they knew people would breed them for looks and breed the instinct and intelligence out of them. Same with hunting dogs.

...because they knew people would breed them for looks and breed the instinct and intelligence out of them. Same with hunting dogs.
    Same with people!!
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

yeah, when they breed to some kind of show standard they inevitably mess up the dog. Border Collies have been around for a long time but were only recognized by the AKC within the last 10-20 years. A lot of Border Collie owners didn't want the dog to be a "showdog" because they knew people would breed them for looks and breed the instinct and intelligence out of them. Same with hunting dogs.
    I have come to really dislike the show dog standards as they think all about appearance and not about what it is doing to the breed. The Bulldog “show standard” is to have them with the shortest legs and chubby; wtf, did they think about the joint problems they were causing a dog! Then they need to have a pushed in snout; again were they not thinking of the breathing problems. It is also why many Bulldogs have problems with getting surgery; anesthesia is more risky because of their breathing problems. This list goes on and on for every breed as far as them feeding “poison like substances” to show dogs to help grow their coats. I’ll never support one……

You can see the difference here between my two bulldogs; one was bred to be healthy and avoid the common problems Bulldogs have (bigger guy; brindle [RIP Indy] ); then the more traditional Bulldog (white; Bubba). The only issue I ever had with Indy is at age 14 (Bulldogs tend to have lifespans of 10-12) his kidneys stopped working and he passed away; had the issue since maybe 12. Now the traditional Bulldog, Bubba, has had so many problems directly from breeding; the smashed in face makes it hard to breath at times, has constant skin problems (common in Bulldogs), and his tail is jacked up from all the years of breeding them to have “corkscrew” tails (they do not cut Bulldog’s tails and they are actually short like that naturally). Yet Indy, the more healthy Bulldog, would never be even thought about in a show because he is so far off from the “show standard”. Luckily some breeders are combating this and making a newer breed called the “Olde English Bulldog”; not AKC recognized, but probably a good thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post
    Same with people!!
    Funny you mention that because I recently read an article how America is suffering bad now a days because of this. Basically it stated intelligent people tend to wait till they are ready for kids and can financially support them where the less intelligent tend to be the ones that have the unplanned pregnancies when they are not really in the position to properly take care of a child. Then went on to show how the cycle continues financially and mentally.

So reminds me of me and a cousin. He had a kid at age 15; caused him to drop out of High School and pretty much has a 8th grade education. He went on to have 2 more kids by the age of 21 and only affords to take care of these kids because of government assistance (not with the mothers). I am 36 and could easily afford a kid and am in a great position if I decided to do it; yet my wife and I have been careful and made sure we have had no unplanned pregnancies till we are 100% sure. Yet here we go, the 15 year old with a 8th grade education brought 3 kids into this world already. The straight A guy that went to college has 0 kids…….future generations scare me (of course not all, some people are great parents)!
    Last edited by bulldog; Thu Mar 12th, 2015 at 07:45 AM.

The bigger question at hand is, does the Hulk even lift??
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Funny you mention that because I recently read an article how America is suffering bad now a days because of this. Basically it stated intelligent people tend to wait till they are ready for kids and can financially support them where the less intelligent tend to be the ones that have the unplanned pregnancies when they are not really in the position to properly take care of a child. Then went on to show how the cycle continues financially and mentally.

So reminds me of me and a cousin. He had a kid at age 15; caused him to drop out of High School and pretty much has a 8th grade education. He went on to have 2 more kids by the age of 21 and only affords to take care of these kids because of government assistance (not with the mothers). I am 36 and could easily afford a kid and am in a great position if I decided to do it; yet my wife and I have been careful and made sure we have had no unplanned pregnancies till we are 100% sure. Yet here we go, the 15 year old with a 8th grade education brought 3 kids into this world already. The straight A guy that went to college has 0 kids…….future generations scare me (of course not all, some people are great parents)!
    The beginning of the movie "Idiocracy" covers this very subject in very accurate detail. The opening scenes would be hilarious if they weren't so true!
    Kim & Dean

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    The bigger question at hand is, does the Hulk even lift??
    Oh he lifts! Seriously would be amazing to see how strong this dog is; I know Pitbulls do those "weight pulling" comps and do very well; couldn't imagine one his size! My 70lbs Bulldog is so strong it amazes me and the Hulk has to be twice it's strength if not more.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post
    The beginning of the movie "Idiocracy" covers this very subject in very accurate detail. The opening scenes would be hilarious if they weren't so true!
    Never seen that, but the plot seems hilarious.....and scary true.

Private Joe Bauers, the definition of "average American", is selected by the Pentagon to be the guinea pig for a top-secret hibernation program. Forgotten, he awakes five centuries in the future. He discovers a society so incredibly dumbed down that he's easily the most intelligent person alive.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Never seen that, but the plot seems hilarious.....and scary true.

Private Joe Bauers, the definition of "average American", is selected by the Pentagon to be the guinea pig for a top-secret hibernation program. Forgotten, he awakes five centuries in the future. He discovers a society so incredibly dumbed down that he's easily the most intelligent person alive.
    Mike Judge nails it.

The first time I saw it, I thought it was so over the top ridiculous that I almost didn't finish it. Since then I've truly come to appreciate what a visionary Judge was when he made this movie.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    Mike Judge nails it.

The first time I saw it, I thought it was so over the top ridiculous that I almost didn't finish it. Since then I've truly come to appreciate what a visionary Judge was when he made this movie.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.
    The body of the movie is pretty much an average comedy, but watchable. The opening scenes with the hillbilly's family tree versus the smart couple's family tree is the best part. The smart tree never expands and eventually is just one person when a spouse dies. The hillbilly tree explodes exponentially.

Go away, baitin'...

It's got electrolytes...
    Kim & Dean

The most annoying part is that dog is in no way an American Pit Bull Terrier.

No different than letting a Mastiff breed play with your children, and that dog is clearly a mix of Mastiff and "Pit bull." I'd like him play with my children if he had the correct disposition, and that goes for any dog no matter how big or small.
    Last edited by Snazzy; Thu Mar 12th, 2015 at 08:28 PM.
    2013 zx6r
    MRA Novice #407
    Race like a girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Snazzy View Post
    The most annoying part is that dog is in no way an American Pit Bull Terrier.

No different than letting a Mastiff breed play with your children, and that dog is clearly a mix of Mastiff and "Pit bull." I'd like him play with my children if he had the correct disposition, and that goes for any dog no matter how big or small.
    The owner - Dark Dynasty K9's at least seem legit and seem to have been around a long time and produces some beautiful Pitbulls http://www.darkdynastyk9s.com/Home.html

Not a fan of any dog's ears cropped, but I think it is done as a puppy and causes little distress to the dog - not for me though

I thought the same thing about a Mastiff being in past, but not 100% sure myself. I say this because my first Bulldog was a giant and got up to 100lbs when most males are maybe 60lbs. I had people tell me he could not have been a full bred English Bulldog, but I had AKC paper and a entire tree heritage that showed he was. As the picture above shows, he did not look like most traditional English Bulldog, but he was one. That picture of him was when he was elderly and in his prime that dog was huge and crazy buff.

Gold Member

Interesting.....always thought Pitbulls were not a AKC breed so that makes sense.

Heck they say the English Bulldog initially came from breeding a Pug with a Mastiff, so even they have Mastiff. I bet most "block" heads have some history of the Mastiff