Thread: Left and back.

Left and back.

So, I was stationed in CO from 2007 to 2010 before I got a plane ticket to Germany. Had a great time in CO and Germany, got out of the service and came back to Charleston, SC for engineering school. Just accepted an offer with Buckley AFB to be an EE with their Civil Engineering division. So, coming back to CO. Just waiitng to get confirmation that they received the paperwork. So, um, hi?
    "I busted the Star Trek Enterprise's ass from a warp 6 roll.. had about 10 lightyears on it when i got out of it. Captain Picard still talks **** though... says he needs some dyno time."

Re: Left and back.

So, um, welcome back?
    2014 Triumph Daytona 675r

Quote Originally Posted by Skitz View Post
    So, um, welcome back?
    Eh, just ran out of thought. Joys of procrastinating on homework.
    "I busted the Star Trek Enterprise's ass from a warp 6 roll.. had about 10 lightyears on it when i got out of it. Captain Picard still talks **** though... says he needs some dyno time."

I hope to some day post something similar.

Left CO in 2012 (oddly enough, worked at BAFB as well, but at the ADF), been in DC since, moving to Charleston next week... I'll be there for a year or two, then hopefully heading west.

So, even though I'm not there, welcome back... watch out for these things in the roads called corners!
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    I hope to some day post something similar.

Left CO in 2012 (oddly enough, worked at BAFB as well, but at the ADF), been in DC since, moving to Charleston next week... I'll be there for a year or two, then hopefully heading west.

So, even though I'm not there, welcome back... watch out for these things in the roads called corners!
    You'll learn in Charleston how much you miss those things called corners here. I hate riding in this place. It's boring.

Yes... I see a lot of track days in my future...
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.