Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Detail Manager

Detail Manager

I am looking to hire a qualified detail manager to manage my detail center at the Suds Factory Car Wash in Lone Tree. we are a full service car wash open 7 days a week that offers express detail services as well as scheduled detail appointments. We work on extremely high-end vehicles including Lamborghini, Ferrari, Rolls Royce, Bentley, Aston Martin, & Maserati. If you're interested please give me a call at 720 - 556 - 6565 so we can talk more. Thanks, Ryan.
    MRA #934
    2007 GSXR 750
    2015 Sponsors: Pirelli, Vortex, Galfer, Motorex, Hot Bodies, Race Tech, SpeedMob, Sol-Performance, Blood Nickle, Pilot, Racer Gloves, and Chicken Hawk

Re: Detail Manager

Hopefully you get someone good. Worst wash I ever had was at that place.
    I've got more flavor than a packet of macaroni.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmetz View Post
    Hopefully you get someone good. Worst wash I ever had was at that place.
    I'm sorry you had a bad experience with us in the past. If you're willing to give us another shot I'll prove to you that things have changed permanently for the better.

I think what Metz was saying was.... "So whats the CSC discount?" If you know what I mean...
    Mo-Door.com - Contact me for CSC pricing

Mo-Door on: Twitter Facebook

Nah, I'm actually serious. I had to go to another wash directly after having my truck washed there. I'm not sure what they were using but it left some kind of film all over my truck. I do sincerely hope things have changed aspenbum as this was only about 2 months ago. The only reason I went was because I saw high end cars in line.

Gold Member

Nah, I'm actually serious. I had to go to another wash directly after having my truck washed there. I'm not sure what they were using but it left some kind of film all over my truck. I do sincerely hope things have changed aspenbum as this was only about 2 months ago. The only reason I went was because I saw high end cars in line.
    You should have given them a chance to correct the situation. Same thing happened to me last summer I went back and they rewashed it for free and added a bit for my trouble.

Haven't had a problem after that.

I remember that day actually we did have something get on our mitters that was leaving a residue on a small number of vehicles. It was a transfer from something spilled inside of a pickup truck bed that was overlooked by our prep guys. We we able to correct it within about 15 minutes. If you come back and ask for me (Ryan) I'll comp you a Titanium wash just to show you our level of quality and professionalism.

Ryan will make it right dude, do eeet
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Quote Originally Posted by aspenbum View Post
    I remember that day actually we did have something get on our mitters that was leaving a residue on a small number of vehicles. It was a transfer from something spilled inside of a pickup truck bed that was overlooked by our prep guys. We we able to correct it within about 15 minutes. If you come back and ask for me (Ryan) I'll comp you a Titanium wash just to show you our level of quality and professionalism.
    That's very stand up of you and I appreciate you wanting to make it right. Next time I'm that way I'll drop in. It's good to see someone that stands behind their service. Really all I was looking for was to bring it to your attention as you're obviously someone in a position to look into it if it was something your guys were using/doing.

I'm liking this thread! Very stand-up of Ryan.

So how much will a complete detail on my Range Rover Sport cost with the CSC discount??
    Asphalt - Worlds' fastest tattoo remover

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

I'll come pay a visit. You guys are right down the road from where I'm at and I'm always looking for a new place for detail work. Normally I go to that spot off of C-Line called "White Rabbit" or something like that
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

How much to detail my race bike with the CSC discount? Its a bit dusty and dirty.
    MRA Expert #880 - 2015 AmateurGTO Champion, 2013 NoviceGTU Champion
    2006 YZF-R6 Race "No name" - 2005 YZF-R6 Street "Aurora"
    2015 Sponsors: Dunlop, Speedin Motorsports, STM Suspension, Silkolene Lubricants, EBC Brakes, Pit-Bull Products

Text: (72O) 432-7236

Ooooo, you guys do bikes?!

That's very stand up of you and I appreciate you wanting to make it right. Next time I'm that way I'll drop in. It's good to see someone that stands behind their service. Really all I was looking for was to bring it to your attention as you're obviously someone in a position to look into it if it was something your guys were using/doing.
    I'm glad you are willing to give us another chance. I am one of the managers there and some customers bring valid complaints, such as yours, to our attention and some customers that will never be satisfied no matter the quality of the job. I am willing to do whatever it takes to keep customers like you coming back where as the others will complain every single time regardless if we deserve it or not just to get the free upgrade or re-wash and they arent worth the company's time IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitesse View Post
    I'm liking this thread! Very stand-up of Ryan.

So how much will a complete detail on my Range Rover Sport cost with the CSC discount??
    Thank you! Normally we charge about 250 for that model if it's black or extra dirty we charge a little more. If you come in ask for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    I'll come pay a visit. You guys are right down the road from where I'm at and I'm always looking for a new place for detail work. Normally I go to that spot off of C-Line called "White Rabbit" or something like that
    Awesome! we do express details everyday on a first come first serve basis.

Quote Originally Posted by WolFeYeZ View Post
    How much to detail my race bike with the CSC discount? Its a bit dusty and dirty.
    Shit if we have to replace all of the duct tape and zip ties I'll do it for $100

Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    Ooooo, you guys do bikes?!
    Yes we do! We do hand washes for $25 on all bikes.

Here's a stupid question for you. Do you blow the water out of power mirrors, which inevitably will always throw water onto the doors as soon as I drive off?

We offer a Final Touch package that blows out all of the water from the entire vehicle including mirrors, mouldings, door handles, roof racks, etc. I thinks it's $7. All of our hand washes come with this package as well which start at $45 but includes the inside vacuuming, inside wipe down, and inside window cleaning as well as door jam cleaning.

Awesome

With all these questions may as well put the website up to check out. http://sudsfactorycarwash.net/
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

I never get my interior done at any place. The guy who drives the car from the wash line to the drying area always seems to spray all the windows from the drivers seat. Overspray everywhere and the shit is running down inside your door (speakers) while he's driving it to the drying area. Then it might sit a little while longer waiting to be dried. I've asked the facility to not do that and they say no problem, but it only lasts once and they're back to soaking everything. I would love to get my interior done, but perhaps I'm just anal. Or, maybe it's just because my speakers are really expensive.

Now, just to make this post a little longer: If your interior seal at the window is tight, then the liquid runs down your door panel and still can get to the speaker...
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post
    I never get my interior done at any place. The guy who drives the car from the wash line to the drying area always seems to spray all the windows from the drivers seat. Overspray everywhere and the shit is running down inside your door (speakers) while he's driving it to the drying area. Then it might sit a little while longer waiting to be dried. I've asked the facility to not do that and they say no problem, but it only lasts once and they're back to soaking everything. I would love to get my interior done, but perhaps I'm just anal. Or, maybe it's just because my speakers are really expensive.

Now, just to make this post a little longer: If your interior seal at the window is tight, then the liquid runs down your door panel and still can get to the speaker...
    this is not our procedure at the suds factory. The windows are cleaned one at a time and it is not done by the driver.

If this is going to turn into a complaints or suggestions thread than those complaints and suggestions need to be moved to another thread. This thread was meant to advertise for employment.

I'm more amazed how many people pay to get this stuff done. I have never paid for a detail and never will; I can easily do this myself. Heck I am down to $3.00 manual car washes and it comes out great; just need a nice leather shamy to dry it with and some time.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    I'm more amazed how many people pay to get this stuff done. I have never paid for a detail and never will; I can easily do this myself. Heck I am down to $3.00 manual car washes and it comes out great; just need a nice leather shamy to dry it with and some time.
    It's a little over $6 for my truck at the DIY. The car wash I go to is $5.99 before 10:00a.m.

We have these shammies that are synthetic. They are awesome. You can put them back into their containers and they're guaranteed not to mildew. Been using the same ones for over 15 years.
    Kim & Dean

this is not our procedure at the suds factory. The windows are cleaned one at a time and it is not done by the driver.

If this is going to turn into a complaints or suggestions thread than those complaints and suggestions need to be moved to another thread. This thread was meant to advertise for employment.
    Sorry for the hi-jack. I myself lost track of what this thread was about and just wanted to state an experience. However, pretty normal for a CSC thread...
    Kim & Dean

You're approaching it all wrong. These are all things that the new detail manager should consider