Thread: Maintain your own profile on the Member List and Rider Finder pages

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Only here for the free Wi-Fi Site Admin Spiderman's Avatar

Maintain your own profile on the Member List and Rider Finder pages

For those of you that still remember the old CSC's main site (before, and during the early days of the forum), you might remember the old Member List and Rider Finder pages. These were static pages that I used to maintain until a couple of years ago when: a) the workload got too big, and; b) I was planning on linking them to the forum database. This linking work was almost complete in July of 2004, but when the forum was upgraded to the current format (IntegraMod), it's different security protocols effectively nulled the work I had done.

I have just recently finished re-writing them. A small group of people has entered their information to help me test things out, and everything seems to be working fine now.

I also added a place for you to enter Emergency Contact Information. This won't be publicly displayed or shared, but will be available to club officers in the case of an emergency. It's completely optional, but we urge everyone to fill it out.

Here are the new pages:
    New Member List
    New Rider Finder

Here is a direct link to the page where you can enter & maintain your info (you must be logged in to do this):
    Member Maintenance

Update 11/30/06: This feature is now functioning again, and a link to the above page appears on both the Member List and Rider Finder pages (if you're logged in)

If anybody has any questions, or finds any problems with these pages, please let me know.
    Last edited by Spiderman; Tue Apr 26th, 2011 at 01:47 AM.
    Bob <------ Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you
         - 2002 Yamaha R1 (92K+ miles... bought new) ---------------------------------------->
         - 2015 Yamaha Bolt C-Spec (Cafe Racer)
         - 2004 Yamaha R6 (racebike)
         - 2006 Yamaha R1 (racebike)
    R.I.P. 502
    ~ Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it isn't the end.