Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ode to an asshole... (Silver Kawi Ninja 636, Black and Red Shoei helmet)

Ode to an asshole... (Silver Kawi Ninja 636, Black and Red Shoei helmet)

Dear Squid on the Silver Kawasaki Ninja 636 with the matte Black with Red Shoei helmet,
    I had the unfortunate opportunity to watch you make a bad name for bikers today for the 15 minutes I bore witness to your retarded shenanigans. I was next too you on I-25 N and then Colorado Blvd. N. You are an asshole, not the people you are scaring with you weaving in between lanes, not the people in traffic that are surprised when they are lane split by a motorcycle at every light between I-25 and Alameda in a state where it is illegal, but your dumb ass without gloves and a jacket on a bike acting like a child. When you get off the highway and approach off ramp traffic only to weave around the traffic and slot yourself in front of a 70yr old lady in a Jaguar who, when startled by your reckless driving, chooses to honk at you please next time refrain from turning around to yell at her and then give her one of the longest most animated fingers I have ever witnessed. I implore you to consider us considerate, polite, safe motorcyclists who are grouped in with your bottom of the barrel genetic human trash and given a bad name due to your actions.

Signed,
    Disappointed
    Something witty.

'12 Aprilia Shiver 750

Gold Member

Re: Ode to an asshole... (Silver Kawi Ninja 636, Black and Red Shoei helmet)

Dear fucking god you people drive me nuts with your all gear all the time.

Get the fuck out of here. Have I thrown a leg over a bike with no lid? Yes. Why? Because fuck you that's why.

I am a grown ass man and need no one to tell me to wear a seatbelt or helmet.

Okay?

Also nothing like hiding behind a screen name talking shit to a rider you know will never see this post. Should have said something to his face.

And to the remark about making a bad name for bikers..... Ummmm. Wtf are you talking about? Did he pull out a gun and kill a bunch of people? Is he selling meth by the pounds? Was there 100 of them chasing random people and pulling them out of cars?

I'm guessing not. Again please man the fuck up. You want to call yourself a biker you better stop worrying about what people think. Bikers don't give a fuck.

No I'm guessing you would fall into the rider area. You worry about how you look in all your gear and care what people think of you.

Fuck that. Just go ride and stop trying to be the internet squid police.

Like I have told many people before you. If you aren't going to say it to the riders face you have no right to say it here behind the riders back.

Blah quitting chewing is making me angry. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post

Get the fuck out of here. Have I thrown a leg over a bike with no lid? Yes. Why? Because fuck you that's why.

Okay?

Also nothing like hiding behind a screen name talking shit to a rider you know will never see this post. Should have said something to his face.

And to the remark about making a bad name for bikers..... Ummmm. Wtf are you talking about? Did he pull out a gun and kill a bunch of people? Is he selling meth by the pounds? Was there 100 of them chasing random people and pulling them out of cars?

I'm guessing not. Again please man the fuck up. You want to call yourself a biker you better stop worrying about what people think. Bikers don't give a fuck.

No I'm guessing you would fall into the rider area. You worry about how you look in all your gear and care what people think of you.

Like I have told many people before you. If you aren't going to say it to the riders face you have no right to say it here behind the riders back.

The anger and immaturity is strong with this one.
    06 GSXR 750

Okay?

Welcome to my world(started September 1st). Tomorrow will be 7 months chew free. I quit cold turkey and haven't looked back. I raged pretty hard for about three weeks. After that it was better and progressively got easier and easier. Everyday is just another day I haven't chewed is how I look at it. Now, looking at 7 months in, I hate to break it and start up again. After so much progress, I look at every day as a potential day more I haven't chewed. So that's what keeps me motivated.

It was a very hard habit to kick. I don't think I'm completely over it, or if I ever will be. For some reason the last two weeks have been irritating because I've craved a dip. Which is odd, because my cravings stopped back in October. I think it's just the mind playing tricks on me and wanting something that is so readily available.

Keep it up man, only you can know that you're going to kick the habit.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ph03niX View Post
    The anger and immaturity is strong with this one.
    Ummmm... Okay yeah you're right. Oh wait.... I have and always will call out these people.

I have zero respect for cowards. But yeah that makes me immature. Because I'm not the one that seen a problem and decided to go blab about it on the internet to look cool with the other so called squid haters.

But really at the end of the day the dude did what he did and had no guidance from a maybe better rider. People don't want to reach out and adjust the behavior to try to make it better for the "sport".

No, what do they do?

Hey guys look at me I hadbto watch some squid act all crazy while I rolled up the windows and didn't make eye contact because I was skurd.

Man where are the coos when you need them.

Fuck guys you know where these guys hang out. A little respect and knowledge goes a long fucking way. But no fuck that let's just hang out on CSC and talk shit like high school drama queens.

Did you guys see what Stephanie wore today? She didn't even haver gloves on. O.... M..... G....

But yeah I'm the immature one. Lol. You sir fail at defense.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Welcome to my world(started September 1st). Tomorrow will be 7 months chew free. I quit cold turkey and haven't looked back. I raged pretty hard for about three weeks. After that it was better and progressively got easier and easier. Everyday is just another day I haven't chewed is how I look at it. Now, looking at 7 months in, I hate to break it and start up again. After so much progress, I look at every day as a potential day more I haven't chewed. So that's what keeps me motivated.

It was a very hard habit to kick. I don't think I'm completely over it, or if I ever will be. For some reason the last two weeks have been irritating because I've craved a dip. Which is odd, because my cravings stopped back in October. I think it's just the mind playing tricks on me and wanting something that is so readily available.

Bro the dock workers in Oakland have no idea the hell I could bring them. Lol. First full day with no dip was yesterday. Got all tweeker like in traffic. Felt really weird. But yeah I will enjoy saving the money for other things.

Also have you tried the jerky chew? Shit was amazing yesterday in filling that void in my cheek.

Bro the dock workers in Oakland have no idea the hell I could bring them. Lol. First full day with no dip was yesterday. Got all tweeker like in traffic. Felt really weird. But yeah I will enjoy saving the money for other things.

Also have you tried the jerky chew? Shit was amazing yesterday in filling that void in my cheek.
    I haven't tried the jerky stuff. I wanted to quit cold and that's what I did. Before I quit(during last Summer). I tried to ween myself down from a can every two or three days to a can a week. That only worked for so long and before I would know it, I was right back to my normal use. So after that I realized I'm the type of person that needs to completely give something up and not look back. Which is what I did. The money savings was nice as well. My habit was costing me $50 a month, so that's an extra $50 in my pocket that I didn't have. When I evaluated the Pros vs. Cons, the Pros vastly outweighed the Cons, so it was an easy choice to quit. Now that I look back I wish I would have done it sooner.

I don't despise the habit or those that stiff do it and I never will. I really enjoyed chew and miss it. Just not enough to start back up again.

P.S.
    try seeds, I know some guys that have quit have used seeds as a replacement for the chew. For me, I could never bust the seed right and always ended up just eating the whole thing, shell and all. You can try gum too but that just pissed me off more than anything when I tried it.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Gold Member

Man its just the jerky at the store. Not the help you quit stuff.

Thanks for the seeds idea. But I'm not actually doing too bad. I've been a can a day for a long time. Killed a can of jerky in two dips. Lol. That was funny.

I'm enjoying the idea of not needing the dip. But I already miss the flavor. Oh well. Time to move on.

Ummmm... Okay yeah you're right. Oh wait.... I have and always will call out these people.

I have zero respect for cowards. But yeah that makes me immature. Because I'm not the one that seen a problem and decided to go blab about it on the internet to look cool with the other so called squid haters.

But really at the end of the day the dude did what he did and had no guidance from a maybe better rider. People don't want to reach out and adjust the behavior to try to make it better for the "sport".

No, what do they do?

Hey guys look at me I hadbto watch some squid act all crazy while I rolled up the windows and didn't make eye contact because I was skurd.

Man where are the coos when you need them.

Fuck guys you know where these guys hang out. A little respect and knowledge goes a long fucking way. But no fuck that let's just hang out on CSC and talk shit like high school drama queens.

Did you guys see what Stephanie wore today? She didn't even haver gloves on. O.... M..... G....

But yeah I'm the immature one. Lol. You sir fail at defense.
    No.. Haha, you just go way overboard with your responses. He's a coward because he made fun of a guy being reckless?
    1) Making fun of an idiot doesn't make you a coward.
    2) Why the hell would ColoradoS14 try to reason with a guy who was already getting honked at and not changing his actions? Especially while driving..
    3) Riding like that does give a bad name to riders. People see him driving like an idiot and may hate on the rest of us because of him. It's a bad stereotype we're all apart of.
    4) Post has entertainment value, so why the hell not? I laughed at it .
    06 GSXR 750

Calling someone out and going batshit rage-o-man are two different things. You did come back and just blast him Townie. I don't see how you get coward out of this? I think he was blowing off steam in a constructive (and useless) way. So what?

I will be the first to admit I am not always in gear. I am not always going the speed limit. I might not always be in one lane, but damn dude. I might go buy you a can. :P Nawww... stay strong off that shit.

Gold Member

No.. Haha, you just go way overboard with your responses. He's a coward because he made fun of a guy being reckless?
    1) Making fun of an idiot doesn't make you a coward.
    2) Why the hell would ColoradoS14 try to reason with a guy who was already getting honked at and not changing his actions? Especially while driving..
    3) Riding like that does give a bad name to riders. People see him driving like an idiot and may hate on the rest of us because of him. It's a bad stereotype we're all apart of.
    4) Post has entertainment value, so why the hell not? I laughed at it .
    Oh really. Okay. Well the CSC just did a great job by showing the entire city of Denver their burnouts in funny hats. Handing out shots to the crowed while drinking. From the sounds of it drinking before riding.

You really want to give this guy shit for making an ass in front of maybe fifty people? How many people watched the ambassadors of this club act like total squids?

Come on man you can't have it both ways.

No I will stick with my original point. If you can't say it to the mans face don't say it. And if you think for one second I won't say anything I say on here to someone's face you better go ask around.

I have... And will again.

Joker how is it constructive? At what point does that guy reflect you? Have you ever bothered to watch how they ride over in Europe? Holy crap.

We are not bikers. Any of the 1%ers will be happy to put any of you in your place on that one. You are riders.

You care what people think. Why? Harley's and their clubs have by far out down anything a sport bike has. Shit they have all out wars. I don't see anyone trying to ban bikes over that.

Honestly who cares? And if you're going to care be a fucking man about it. Take that shit to the problem. Don't just come on here and act cool. That's lame.

And just so you know joker I was one of those guys that was being made fun of. Its why I signed into this thing. It always seems to be right around this time of year that people seem to get their I'm too cool for them attitude.

I think its jealousy. But so be it.

Oh really. Okay. Well the CSC just did a great job by showing the entire city of Denver their burnouts in funny hats. Handing out shots to the crowed while drinking. From the sounds of it drinking before riding.

You really want to give this guy shit for making an ass in front of maybe fifty people? How many people watched the ambassadors of this club act like total squids?

Come on man you can't have it both ways.

No I will stick with my original point. If you can't say it to the mans face don't say it. And if you think for one second I won't say anything I say on here to someone's face you better go ask around.

I have... And will again.

Joker how is it constructive? At what point does that guy reflect you? Have you ever bothered to watch how they ride over in Europe? Holy crap.

We are not bikers. Any of the 1%ers will be happy to put any of you in your place on that one. You are riders.

You care what people think. Why? Harley's and their clubs have by far out down anything a sport bike has. Shit they have all out wars. I don't see anyone trying to ban bikes over that.

Honestly who cares? And if you're going to care be a fucking man about it. Take that shit to the problem. Don't just come on here and act cool. That's lame.

And just so you know joker I was one of those guys that was being made fun of. Its why I signed into this thing. It always seems to be right around this time of year that people seem to get their I'm too cool for them attitude.

I think its jealousy. But so be it.
    The only differences between on the street and in a parade is the parade is blocked off. You're far less likely (I think, not a fact ) to hurt someone in the parade than you are on the street. Hence why they did the burn outs and didnt wear any gear. But you're right about more people seeing the club squid around, which I wasnt a fan of although it was fun. I think we should all wear gear and endorse that no matter what. Personally my bike broke down before the parade so I wore my gear and just danced around instead. It was fun .

The fact of the matter is sometimes it's just a better idea to not interveen and just let him be on his way. But just because you didnt want to cause a scene doesnt mean you cant talk shit about him later on. Sure, if he comes up to you, bring it up, but there's no harm in just ranting about what happened or what you saw to other riders. Sometimes you just need to.

I do think that part of it can be jealousy though, because most of us would love to be out there lane splitting and weaving like there werent cars on the road. But we choose to do the better thing and not be crazy.
    06 GSXR 750

That was me bro, sorry.

With love,

Super squid
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Gold Member

The only differences between on the street and in a parade is the parade is blocked off. You're far less likely (I think, not a fact ) to hurt someone in the parade than you are on the street. Hence why they did the burn outs and didnt wear any gear. But you're right about more people seeing the club squid around, which I wasnt a fan of although it was fun. I think we should all wear gear and endorse that no matter what. Personally my bike broke down before the parade so I wore my gear and just danced around instead. It was fun .

The fact of the matter is sometimes it's just a better idea to not interveen and just let him be on his way. But just because you didnt want to cause a scene doesnt mean you cant talk shit about him later on. Sure, if he comes up to you, bring it up, but there's no harm in just ranting about what happened or what you saw to other riders. Sometimes you just need to.

I do think that part of it can be jealousy though, because most of us would love to be out there lane splitting and weaving like there werent cars on the road. But we choose to do the better thing and not be crazy.
    Hey slow this down. So now its safety? We'll than who did this guy hurt? Nope just reread and no one got hurt.

Is there where we will play the what if game? Okay I got a what if.

Your so called closed off street making things safer? Lol.

So there's the crowed. Here's the rider. The rider had a couple of beers before the parade. Two. Two beers. Does amazing burnout tire decides to hook up. Bike launches into rider in front of him.

Now burnout boy has gone throttle.... Because he's just a dude doing a burnout and not Jason britton. And launches the bike into the crowed killing a kid.

Cops come over and smell alcohol on the rider and boom we are doing a roadside sobriety test. The news crews are all right there and the caption across america.

DRUNK CSC RIDER KILLS ONE AND INJURES DOZEN'S.

Yeah that would look real bad.

But no that didn't happen. And no one got hurt with dick head the other day. Nope we are back to making us look bad.

Okay let's go back to the parade. As Damir likes bring shit from other posts I will go ahead and give him the response he wants.

This forum has had a long life of judging other riders. What I find funny is as soon the people from here get put in front of a crowed they go full squid. No gear doing shitty burnouts and reving their engines.

These are the same people that will sit here and condemn those same actions and call people squids. I will use Damir as a perfect example.

He didn't get to go to the parade but holy shit was he excited about the fact people were able to do burnouts. Yet he will sit here and preach that... (In my best big boy voice) "is a mechanic and knows that bouncing off the revlimiter is bad" mmmmmmkay. Yet is still sad he didn't get to squid out in front of Denver.

So now you have all these kids who know very little about sport bikes. They know what they just seen this club promote. Burn outs and lots of noise. "Man those guys look cool."

So the kid gets his first bike and runs around trying to look as cool as those guys in the parade.....

Can you see where I'm going with this? How in the flying fuck can this forum sit here and judge a person for doing the same shit they do when they get the chance?

Its how a squid is born. They see someone else do it and it looks cool to them. Simple as that.

Now Damir this is the last time I'm going to say this. And I remind you this is me. I don't normally back track in things I say.

I was joking with you when I called you a squid. It was just for shots and grins. Extreme sarcasim. Because you know. I'm townie. Its what I always do.

Let that shit go dude. Calm down. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. But come on man let it go. This will only get worse and I don't want to see that because I kind of like ya. So please let the squid comment go.

Damn squids always squiding it up with their squidly friends.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Now who is taking things too seriously... I'm just being sarcastic
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Somebody is a tough guy around here huh?... I'm shaking in my boots! Why the fuck do you care if he calls out some squid? Felt like he was talking about you? Do you know the guy? Stop acting like you wanna meet up just to get your ass beat. Although you do seem like the type of pussy to brandish a weapon when you realize you're not as tough as you thought. You don't know everybody on here and with the way you're acting I have half a mind to say hello. Of course i'm not going to jail over some idiot blabbing on the CSC about how he has zero respect for cowards and he's a grown ass man, yet he keeps posting bullshit on here like we actually think this guy is someone to steer clear of lol. Well I guess he is in a way... Not out of fear of him but fear of yourself doing something you would regret later in your cell. You might regret it at least... You could just be grinning ear to ear thinking about the look on his face. I've heard things about Townie over the years but fuck me is this guy a douchebag. The kind of douchebag you want to see in a pool of blood and tears. You wanna be a grown ass man? Calm the fuck down....
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death- Hunter S. Thompson

Your so called closed off street making things safer? Lol.

So there's the crowed. Here's the rider. The rider had a couple of beers before the parade. Two. Two beers. Does amazing burnout tire decides to hook up. Bike launches into rider in front of him.

Now burnout boy has gone throttle.... Because he's just a dude doing a burnout and not Jason britton. And launches the bike into the crowed killing a kid.

Cops come over and smell alcohol on the rider and boom we are doing a roadside sobriety test. The news crews are all right there and the caption across america.

DRUNK CSC RIDER KILLS ONE AND INJURES DOZEN'S.

Yeah that would look real bad.

This forum has had a long life of judging other riders. What I find funny is as soon the people from here get put in front of a crowed they go full squid. No gear doing shitty burnouts and reving their engines.

These are the same people that will sit here and condemn those same actions and call people squids.

So now you have all these kids who know very little about sport bikes. They know what they just seen this club promote. Burn outs and lots of noise. "Man those guys look cool."

So the kid gets his first bike and runs around trying to look as cool as those guys in the parade.....
    As much as Townie can get crazy, he does end up with some valid points; I have summarized what I agree with and want to emphasize…..

A closed off street is one thing, but a parade with a closed off street with hundreds of people on the side of that street is a different thing (50% kids)….and let’s not forget this was not the CSC parade or the sportbike parade; it was a St Patrick’s day parade where 99% of the people did not expect or plan to come see sportbikes do stunts.

None of us plan on an accident happening and that is why we call it that. Sure the chances of a burnout flying into the crown is slim, but it takes one time and I agree with Townie as headlines would have been “Colorado Sportbike Club Member kills many as stunt goes wrong”. Then we all know a huge investigation would go into this to find out who allowed non-professional stunt riders to do this in a crowded area; then throw alcohol in this which was clearly seen…oh wow…..you better believe the heat will come on the people that organized this and on the club and lawsuits will be filed. But honestly was it fair to the parent (hypothetical of course) that merely went to see a St Patrick’s Day parade not expecting a sportbike stunt show and their kid got injured/killed???

Really I am not all that bothered by it (out of my control and I just choose to not participate), but I see that Townie has a point that a lot of people bash others on here then go and do the same thing and the one time most people hear about our club is that parade and it ends up being squid central and representing a club in a way not all the member’s may respect. I say this because I choose CSC because they were more safety oriented than all the other motorcycle clubs that are out there. To me it was a honor to say “naw we aren’t one of those dumb biker clubs, I am part of CSC and we always wear gear and practice safe riding and most are members are track riders”. Yet then I’ll get a coworker be like “wasn’t that your club in the parade doing burnouts with no helmets….not cool man”. How can I reply as actions speak louder than words.

As Townie said, there are the kids watching this parade and seeing these stunts on the road and probably do think, “wow, that is what I want to do…they are so cool”. When I’d rather them look at a track racer and say “wow, that is what I want to do…they are so cool”. I am not putting down stunting, but I have always been since day one a person to do it in a safe place and actually was the guy that got teased for not riding my wheelies down I25 when my buddies did….to me just not worth it and most the people that teased me ended up learning it the hard way (court/fines, skin grafts, broken bike, broken bones, surgeries).

As much as we may hate it or not want to be, we can be looked up to by others (kids) and should think of how we portray sportbikes in public. If it were up to me the parade would be more bout handing out motorcycle safety, promote/encourage track days, and stuff like that. Make us that club where people say “that is how it should be” because sportbikes already get a bad name…….

If not F*ck it let's become Street Soldierz and extend our swingarms and chill down in lodo.....
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

As much as he can get crazy? The guy is an asshole! An asshole with a few valid points but an asshole none the less. Not to mention one of the biggest hypocrites I have ever seen!!! He's pathetic....
    Last edited by Ganjagod; Wed Apr 1st, 2015 at 08:10 AM.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death- Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Ganjagod View Post
    As much as he can get crazy? The guy is an asshole! An asshole with a few valid points but an asshole none the less. Not to mention one of the biggest hypocrites I have ever seen!!! He's pathetic....
    Believe me 99% of the club has argued with him at some point......I am one of the biggest offenders

Just don't take it so serious though man....just a place to talk.

P.S. As for being a "ganjagod"....I have one things to say....prove it
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Believe me 99% of the club has argued with him at some point......I am one of the biggest offenders

Just don't take it so serious though man....just a place to talk.

P.S. As for being a "ganjagod"....I have one things to say....prove it
    What can I say, I read that a bit too early in the morning I guess . I take back nothing but will cease to acknowledge that idiot. Prove it eh? Just like that other so called god out there you just gotta have faith

Haha, Townie, chill man.

Perhaps you are right and stopping chewing has broken your humor detector, I will try to point it out when I use it this time. Clearly my post was written about a legitimate topic but in a meant to be humorous fashion. I don't know how this dissolved into an AGATT thing but if there is one thing that dedicated stereotyping has taught me is that the less gear a guy is wearing typically the more douchey he is acting on his bike. Want to know the least douchey bikers on the road? (Humor warning) 65 year old guys on BMW K1600GTLs in $1000 Aerostitch riding suits, want to know the most douchey, 18yr old guys with no shirt in an armored vest a mohawk on their helmet and their high-heeled girlfriend in a skirt on the back as they head to hang out at a gas station. I am just calling it like I see it, if you have a different opinion that is fine.

The real point I am trying to make is that yes behaving like an asshole tends to lead to people associating that behavior with others in the same group. One more dick motorcyclist is bad for all of us because we all get grouped in. (Here comes more humor) Are all Asians good at math, hell no, are all Jews doctors and lawyers, hell no, are all the people in Boulder dirty hippies, nope; but enough of them are that a stereotype has formed. Guess what that carries over here too.

To your contention that I am a coward and should have driven my Jeep on the sidewalk and over medians to catch a lane-splitting biker to tell him to his face, well clearly that was not in the cards. If I had been on my bike I would have told the guy hey man come on you are startling people you can't get pissed when they react with a honk. I figured maybe the guy was on here, probably not, but hey at least I could make someone chuckle and hopefully make others perhaps think twice about how their actions are creating the reactions they get from others. If you take some responsibility for the causality of your behavior not only do you make smarter decisions that make us all appear in a better light to cagers I would also wager that you will add some years to your life from less stress and anger

Cheers.
    Something witty.

'12 Aprilia Shiver 750

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post

guess your teeth and gums are getting better.

[QUOTE=#1Townie;769101].....Honestly who cares? And if you're going to care be a fucking man about it. Take that shit to the problem. Don't just come on here and act cool. That's lame.
    .......QUOTE]

he is a cool poet.....and btw your are typing well today..