Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ode to an asshole... (Silver Kawi Ninja 636, Black and Red Shoei helmet)

Re: Ode to an asshole... (Silver Kawi Ninja 636, Black and Red Shoei helmet)

So much RAWWWRR in here! I love it.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ganjagod View Post
    Somebody is a tough guy around here huh?... I'm shaking in my boots! Why the fuck do you care if he calls out some squid? Felt like he was talking about you? Do you know the guy? Stop acting like you wanna meet up just to get your ass beat. Although you do seem like the type of pussy to brandish a weapon when you realize you're not as tough as you thought. You don't know everybody on here and with the way you're acting I have half a mind to say hello. Of course i'm not going to jail over some idiot blabbing on the CSC about how he has zero respect for cowards and he's a grown ass man, yet he keeps posting bullshit on here like we actually think this guy is someone to steer clear of lol. Well I guess he is in a way... Not out of fear of him but fear of yourself doing something you would regret later in your cell. You might regret it at least... You could just be grinning ear to ear thinking about the look on his face. I've heard things about Townie over the years but fuck me is this guy a douchebag. The kind of douchebag you want to see in a pool of blood and tears. You wanna be a grown ass man? Calm the fuck down....
    Lol. Pm coming.

Gold Member

Oh the idea I'm a pussy who needs a gun. And a cop calling pussy. Blaaahahahahaha.

Mighty bold statements pumpkin.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Oh the idea I'm a pussy who needs a gun. And a cop calling pussy. Blaaahahahahaha.

Mighty bold statements pumpkin.
    I don't find them to be bold at all.... How old are you just out of curiosity? I hope not any older than I am because you're a joke.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death- Hunter S. Thompson

Gold Member

I don't find them to be bold at all.... How old are you just out of curiosity? I hope not any older than I am because you're a joke.
    Oh I'm sorry. Didn't mean to be a joke. Tough guy. The only one making threats of violence in here is you dude.

If what I said to Damir was taken that way it wasn't meant to be. Was more trying to avoid a flame war over nothing. But looks like we have it. Cheech.

But no I need no guns. I need no cops. Mighty bold statements for sure. Billy bad ass.

Let's chill fellas come on now, there's too much bullshit in the world to be mad about dumb shit. Let it go, let's carry on with the thread in a good manner.
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Oh I'm sorry. Didn't mean to be a joke. Tough guy. The only one making threats of violence in here is you dude.

If what I said to Damir was taken that way it wasn't meant to be. Was more trying to avoid a flame war over nothing. But looks like we have it. Cheech.

But no I need no guns. I need no cops. Mighty bold statements for sure. Billy bad ass.
    You're the one sending pm's about meeting up in May and blablabla. I'm also not the one talking about handling my business in real life and you shouldn't hide behind a screen and say it to his face nonsense. I already said i'm not going to jail (they have a way with finding these things out) because some asshole on the CSC thinks he knows best. Then again I also told you I could have a different view on life by May so it's still up in the air. Let me know in May if your sorry ass is still thinking about this. So I don't see how i'm the tough guy... Maybe I am though... Maybe I'm the real tough guy who doesn't have to try so damn hard to prove it. And if not then i'm certainly the smart one because you sir are an absolute moron. Seriously what's wrong this dipshit? You guys actually ride with this dude? Surely this isn't because he hasn't had any chew in a while. Sounds like he has some mental issues and a small dick to me.
    Last edited by Ganjagod; Wed Apr 1st, 2015 at 12:27 PM.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death- Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    Let's chill fellas come on now, there's too much bullshit in the world to be mad about dumb shit. Let it go, let's carry on with the thread in a good manner.
    I agree but the more he says the more I feel like it's well worth it.

"I busted the Star Trek Enterprise's ass from a warp 6 roll.. had about 10 lightyears on it when i got out of it. Captain Picard still talks **** though... says he needs some dyno time."

Most of the time it isn't man, we all will have differences at all times and will forever be that way. Go ride and enjoy the weather fellas, this isn't fight club
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Quote Originally Posted by Cataract2 View Post
    Just here to read the comments
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Quote Originally Posted by mdub View Post
    guess your teeth and gums are getting better.
    I never experienced any issues in that area. My dentist could never tell that I did chew. My teeth are white and the only tell tale sign was a bit of callous on my lip. Gums are perfectly fine.
    Last edited by The Black Knight; Wed Apr 1st, 2015 at 12:15 PM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Gold Member

Let's chill? You just said you're going to leave me in a ditch. You are talking about fighting. I'm just telling you when I will be in town.

You seem to think you know something and you don't. I have made no threats. Just giving you want you want.

If you don't want all of CSC to know about this don't post in public. That is why I sent you the pm. Dumbass.

But honestly fuck stick I don't care. One way or the other.

i know your loving this sheat man....haha...

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ganjagod
    Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie
    I don't want to fight. And not sure what you're talking about with all this jail bullshit. But its okay. And leave me in a ditch? So now we have gone from fight to kill?

Tell me more about how epic you are.
    No you wanna have a chat then eh? Every time I have been in a fight regardless if that person was going to call the cops it has been found out. I never said kill... Maybe just unconscious? Since when are you trying to be the reasonable one? You're trying to turn this around on me like i'm the one bragging but you know inside it's you who is epic. I bow before the great Townie! #1 of course! You are number one too.... On my shit list
    Oh I'm so fucking scared. I'm number one on your shit list. Tell me more hulk. The term getting left in a ditch means to kill. Don't back track bitch. And you want it public so here it is. Public.

I never made any comment about fighting no one. That's all on you turbo. And I don't fucking care how many people you have beat down.

Not one fuck. None. Zip. Zero.

So tough guy what are you going to say now?

Let's chill? You just said you're going to leave me in a ditch. You are talking about fighting. I'm just telling you when I will be in town.

You seem to think you know something and you don't. I have made no threats. Just giving you want you want.

If you don't want all of CSC to know about this don't post in public. That is why I sent you the pm. Dumbass.

But honestly fuck stick I don't care. One way or the other.
    You sent me a private message first saying you don't know if you can fuck me up but you don't need weapons and that you will be in town in May. I'm sorry but that implies you want to fight. It's not my fault you're too fucking stupid to understand that. I asked what you had in mind. I haven't met up for a rumble for a while lol. Meet in the mountains? Then I asked once again... Now this a question here... Hence the question mark after it. Do you really want me to leave you in a ditch? To which you assumed I meant kill you lol. I guess that makes sense sorry about that. Did I say I didn't want CSC to know? I'm more than happy to continue this out in the open. That one guy brought his popcorn and I want to give him a good show!
    Last edited by Ganjagod; Wed Apr 1st, 2015 at 01:13 PM.

Gold Member

i know your loving this sheat man....haha...

I am. He's going to kill me I tell ya. Beat me into the earth. This guy is going to fuck me up so bad my own mother won't recognize me. This guy is going to knock my hair out of style. This guy is going to crush my universe with his epicness.

Right after he smokes some more weed.

Gold Member

You sent me a private message first saying you don't know if you can fuck me up but you don't need weapons and that you will be in town in May. I'm sorry but that implies you want to fight. It's not my fault you're too fucking stupid to understand that. Did I say I didn't want CSC to know? I'm more than happy to continue this out in the open. The one guy brought his popcorn and I want to give him a good show!

I never said a fucking thing about fighting. That is all on you. Will I show? Yes. Will I bring a weapon? Fuck no. And no I won't call the cops.

So get fucking bent superman because you don't fucking scare me.

"Marijuana is bad for you mmmmkay..."

Erich-
    2004 SV650S - 8K miles - SOLD
    2003 SV1000S - 15K miles - My new love!

Gold Member

Yeah I'm an adult. I do cocaine.

https://youtu.be/rk5byZOzayI
    Last edited by #1Townie; Wed Apr 1st, 2015 at 01:17 PM.

I never said a fucking thing about fighting. That is all on you. Will I show? Yes. Will I bring a weapon? Fuck no. And no I won't call the cops.

So get fucking bent superman because you don't fucking scare me.
    I give up, you're so confused about what's going on right now I can't get through to you. Nobody is trying to scare you... You were trying to scare me and you failed. Now you're upset about it

Yeah I'm an adult. I do cocaine.

https://youtu.be/rk5byZOzayI
    Oh yeah because 76 year old Tommy Chong is just a kid. Could have fooled me about the adult part btw. But we know, we know, you're a grown ass man and nobody is going to tell you what to do.

It has nothing compared to tobacco chew

I bet this guy gets all the hot girls!

Yet the two guys that get on me for vaporizing weed chew tobacco (I find out today) Oh wow!

Sorry had to say it.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!