Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ode to an asshole... (Silver Kawi Ninja 636, Black and Red Shoei helmet)

Re: Ode to an asshole... (Silver Kawi Ninja 636, Black and Red Shoei helmet)

Stop sending me pm's you moron! The first pm you sent to me was "Na bitch I don't need weapons. I don't know if I can fuck you up or not but I don't need weapons. I will let you know what days I will be in Colorado. It will be around may". The whole he doesn't know thing was because then he couldn't call me hurtful names like superman or Achilles. All I did was send you the . To which you said "Just giving you a chance to whoop my ass Susan." SO YES YOU WERE IMPLYING THAT YOU WANTED TO FIGHT. Was that a good enough explanation you fucking nimrod.
    Last edited by Ganjagod; Wed Apr 1st, 2015 at 03:06 PM.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death- Hunter S. Thompson

Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ganjagod View Post
    Stop sending me pm's you moron! The first pm you sent to me was "Na bitch I don't need weapons. I don't know if I can fuck you up or not but I don't need weapons. I will let you know what days I will be in Colorado. It will be around may". These are the words of the real tough guy btw. All I did was send you the . To which you said "Just giving you a chance to whoop my ass Susan." SO YES YOU WERE IMPLYING THAT YOU WANTED TO FIGHT. Was that a good enough explanation you fucking nimrod.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganjagod
    Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie
    Awww are you getting angry because I won't say I'm going to fuck you up? I don't know if I could. You want to fight. Not sure why but okay.

Real simple I'm not afraid to get hit. Talk all you want Achilles.
    Dude i'm done with you. I never acted like the tough guy aka superman/achilles. You're aren't smart enough to talk shit to me. Seems like you've been hit in the head too many times. Maybe you should be afraid to get hit?... Too many concussions can be bad bro. It says you can't spell or write in your profile but you forgot to include that you can't READ.

Dude you keep going. Fucking energizer bunny. Stop pming me if you don't want me to pm you. I stopped. You kept that shit up.

I never said a fucking thing about fighting. You jumped in here talking about beating my ass and bringing myself out from behind the screen. Okay I will. I will be there in may. You can fuck me up then.

Honestly dude you are need some weed. Its clear you are going through withdrawal. Go toke dude. And yeah tommy chong is someone I enspire to be like as well. Lol.

Man when will I get that chance to be just like him. God I can't wait.

So super hero now that you have confused yourself to the point that you don't know what's going on I will recap this for you.

Op. I hate squids. They make us look bad.

Townie. Hey op you're stupid.

Twat waffle.. Aka super man. Aka billy badass.

IM GOING TO WRECK YOUR LIFE YOU COP CALLING BITCH.

townie. Umm okay... Tell me more.

Twat waffle. I ONCE KILLED A SAMURAI WITH MY LITTLE TOE!!

Townie. Okay dude well I will be out there in may. You can kill me then.

twatwaffle. What you saying you don't want to fight now pussy?

Townie. I'm saying I don't care one way or the other.

Twatwaffle. YOURE SO FUCKING STUPID.

The rest of CSC.... Eating popcorn.

That about sums this up.

Oh and Damir is still the super squid.

So again Sarah... You need a hug.

Cinnamon toothpicks helped with my early cravings.

In the first post I asked why you wanna meet up with people to get your ass beat. Didn't say we were meeting up did I? Also that you were the kind of douchebag that I would like to see in not so good condition. I only said half a mind but that's because I can't stand people like you. I didn't say I was going over to Townie's right now and i'm teaching him a lesson. You were the one talking about cowards and hiding behind a screen. I only sent as many pm's as you sent me. Can't count either? I would never have pm'ed you if you didn't send one to me. The only thing i'm confused about is how you think I'm you. Everything you're saying about me is what you're doing and how you're acting. You even quoted me saying "i'm done with you"!!! Yes you are right though I am gonna keep responding to you because I have to defend myself from your idiocy. So seriously wtf are you talking about? PLEASE SOMEBODY ENLIGHTEN ME!!! Is this guy semi-retarded? Full retard? Never go full retard! He literally does not comprehend any of the things that have been said. For the love of god just shut up! Unless you're another CSC member who can tell me what's wrong with this dude.
    Last edited by Ganjagod; Wed Apr 1st, 2015 at 02:52 PM.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death- Hunter S. Thompson

Gold Member

I only sent as many pm's as you sent me. Can't count either? I would never have pm'ed you if you didn't send one to me. The only thing i'm confused about is how you think I'm you. Everything you're saying about me is what you're doing and how you're acting. You even quoted me saying "i'm done with you"!!! Yes you are right though I am gonna keep responding to you because I have to defend myself from your idiocy. So seriously wtf are you talking about? PLEASE SOMEBODY ELIGHTEN ME!!! Is this guy semi-retarded? Full retard? Never go full retard! He literally does not comprehend any of the things that have been said.
    Sure I do. You're going to kick my ass.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nolan View Post
    Cinnamon toothpicks helped with my early cravings.

Hey another good idea.

Senior Member Moderator

Townie strikes again! Dude, only you could bring people out of retirement to argue about squids!

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Sure I do. You're going to kick my ass.
    See that's where you got it twisted along the way. You sent me a message saying you'll be in town in May. I didn't send you one saying "When you gonna be in town?, i'm gonna beat your ass". For some reason that's the idea you got in your head but i'm not gonna just bow down to you and let you talk shit to me. I figured you would respect that given the fact that you handle your business like a man. A grown ass man at that.... All I did was give you the eye roll and you took it further.
    Last edited by Ganjagod; Wed Apr 1st, 2015 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    Just here to read the comments
    How'd ya guess? This is like being in advrider's CSM section.

One big gigantic

Oh, need more
    "I busted the Star Trek Enterprise's ass from a warp 6 roll.. had about 10 lightyears on it when i got out of it. Captain Picard still talks **** though... says he needs some dyno time."

That one guy brought his popcorn and I want to give him a good show!
    Please, I need something to distract me until mid May when I finally get to move out to CO again.
    "I busted the Star Trek Enterprise's ass from a warp 6 roll.. had about 10 lightyears on it when i got out of it. Captain Picard still talks **** though... says he needs some dyno time."

In before lock
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Quote Originally Posted by Cataract2 View Post
    Please, I need something to distract me until mid May when I finally get to move out to CO again.
    Just waiting for the inevitable Townie response.... I said I would stop but that was before the pm. If i'm lucky it's finally over and he got as sick of it as I am. Or the thread will be locked like vlad said.
    Last edited by Ganjagod; Wed Apr 1st, 2015 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    It has nothing compared to tobacco chew

I bet this guy gets all the hot girls!

Yet the two guys that get on me for vaporizing weed chew tobacco (I find out today) Oh wow!

Sorry had to say it.
    Truth....

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    In before lock
    Oh yes...do we even have moderators anymore?

Last I knew Wicky was one, but haven't seen him on for weeks. The others even less......
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Oh yes...do we even have moderators anymore?

Last I knew Wicky was one, but haven't seen him on for weeks. The others even less......
    You hush your mouth, its fun to watch. If "they" find out, the fun ends.
    The closest thing to immortality on this earth is a Federal government program - RR

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    You hush your mouth, its fun to watch. If "they" find out, the fun ends.
    I haven't been having fun since this morning. Now reading Townie's other posts I realize he doesn't ever let up or admit that he is wrong. Stubborn Sob huh? He's trying to make me look like the "tough guy"..... He's just such an ass to everybody and I can't stand it. Guess what saying sarcastic things IS being an asshole. Just because you say it was sarcasm or you haven't had your precious chew doesn't mean it's ok to be that much of a dick. Then when somebody calls him out he gets all defensive and acts like he has done or said no wrong. More coffee and yes probably some weed would help next time I read a Townie post.
    Last edited by Ganjagod; Wed Apr 1st, 2015 at 04:20 PM.

I haven't been having fun since this morning. Now reading Townie's other posts I realize he doesn't ever let up or admit that he is wrong. Stubborn Sob huh? He's trying to make me look like the "tough guy"..... He's just such an ass to everybody and I can't stand it. Guess what saying sarcastic things IS being an asshole. Just because you say it was sarcasm or you haven't had your precious chew doesn't mean it's ok to be that much of a dick. Then when somebody calls him out he gets all defensive and acts like he has done or said no wrong. More coffee and yes probably some weed would help next time I read a Townie post.
    Lol, you were warned I think earlier. But yea, pretty much he doesn't stop.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    Lol, you were warned I think earlier. But yea, pretty much he doesn't stop.
    https://youtu.be/VSodk10fC3M

I keep saying this place needs a "War Room" section on the forum. A forum I was on years ago had one. All it was used for, were people who wanted to vent or talk as much sh*t about/to someone else. If members had beef, they would take it to the war room and hash it out. Only thing is, this site isn't big enough to support one. The forum I was on was global, so plenty of smack got talked.

Oh yeah those guys with half a face, that's not from chew. That's from years of alcohol abuse, and lack of proper hygeine. Did the chew help?? No, it didn't but their faces being melted off are from serious hard alcohol abuse. One dentist I spoke with said that if you're healthy and chew but have no other bad habits. Your chances of mouth cancer are only 3% over someone who doesnt. There are many factors that combine to form mouth cancer. Again, the chew doesn't help bit hasn't been shown to be the cause either.
    Last edited by The Black Knight; Wed Apr 1st, 2015 at 04:37 PM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Gold Member

No I'm only an ass to other asses.

BEST DAMN APRIL FOOLS JOKE YET! Hook line and sinker! Well done OP!
    Respect and truth trump all!
    I don't get lost. I explore.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    No I'm only an ass to other asses.
    Dumb and delusional.....

Gold Member

Dumb and delusional.....
    Okay buddy. Tell me more about how tough you are.