Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ode to an asshole... (Silver Kawi Ninja 636, Black and Red Shoei helmet)

Re: Ode to an asshole... (Silver Kawi Ninja 636, Black and Red Shoei helmet)

I will fuck all yall up!

Nothing makes the CSC look more ridiculous than shit like this.
    Mo-Door.com - Contact me for CSC pricing

Mo-Door on: Twitter Facebook

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post
    I will fuck all yall up!

Yo dowg wut cet u claim?

I will fuck all yall up!

-OR- Mildly interesting!

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drano View Post
    Townie strikes again! Dude, only you could bring people out of retirement to argue about squids!
    Thank you sir. Ten years and going strong. You would think at this point people wouldn't take that bait anymore. Lol

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ganjagod View Post
    In the first post I asked why you wanna meet up with people to get your ass beat. Didn't say we were meeting up did I? Also that you were the kind of douchebag that I would like to see in not so good condition. I only said half a mind but that's because I can't stand people like you. I didn't say I was going over to Townie's right now and i'm teaching him a lesson. You were the one talking about cowards and hiding behind a screen. I only sent as many pm's as you sent me. Can't count either? I would never have pm'ed you if you didn't send one to me. The only thing i'm confused about is how you think I'm you. Everything you're saying about me is what you're doing and how you're acting. You even quoted me saying "i'm done with you"!!! Yes you are right though I am gonna keep responding to you because I have to defend myself from your idiocy. So seriously wtf are you talking about? PLEASE SOMEBODY ENLIGHTEN ME!!! Is this guy semi-retarded? Full retard? Never go full retard! He literally does not comprehend any of the things that have been said. For the love of god just shut up! Unless you're another CSC member who can tell me what's wrong with this dude.
    Okay twatcicle I will give it to you. With all the talk of leaving me in ditches and bloody piles on the side of the road I took it as you wanted to fight me.

I also took your invite to not be as you called me hypocritical bastard and let you know whenbit was I would be coming out from behind my screen.

Again that's in may. If you know so much about me I'm surprised you made the comments you did. Might want to check your sources.... Think they are feeding you some bad info.

So now Brosky I'm not afraid of you or any other man out there. I will be happy to say anything I say on these forums to anyone's face.

If that gets me punched. Meh so be it.

But the thought of needing a weapon. That was the funniest comment you made all day. And all my coworkers had a great laugh watching you make retarded ass comments.

Me making them is nothing new. Just a fun game for me. You made the thread fun.. For that I thank you good sir.

Hope you have a good night. Take pleasure in knowing I'm just a basement dwelling mommas boy who you would just wreck if you ever got the chance.

I love electric bicycles
    Mo-Door.com - Contact me for CSC pricing

Mo-Door on: Twitter Facebook

I want to ride my bicycle, I wanna ride!
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

I will fuck all yall up!

Love the avatar.....we need to golf again got me a sweet pull cart...already taken 2-3 strokes away...and that is not from my left or right hand...

Quote Originally Posted by mdub View Post
    Love the avatar.....we need to golf again got me a sweet pull cart...already taken 2-3 strokes away...and that is not from my left or right hand...
    Isn't that a girl bike...sissy

JK....but it is
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Okay twatcicle I will give it to you. With all the talk of leaving me in ditches and bloody piles on the side of the road I took it as you wanted to fight me.

I also took your invite to not be as you called me hypocritical bastard and let you know whenbit was I would be coming out from behind my screen.

Again that's in may. If you know so much about me I'm surprised you made the comments you did. Might want to check your sources.... Think they are feeding you some bad info.

So now Brosky I'm not afraid of you or any other man out there. I will be happy to say anything I say on these forums to anyone's face.

If that gets me punched. Meh so be it.

But the thought of needing a weapon. That was the funniest comment you made all day. And all my coworkers had a great laugh watching you make retarded ass comments.

Me making them is nothing new. Just a fun game for me. You made the thread fun.. For that I thank you good sir.

Hope you have a good night. Take pleasure in knowing I'm just a basement dwelling mommas boy who you would just wreck if you ever got the chance.
    You win, I can't compete with your superior intellect. If you would take the time to learn to read i'm sure you would see that I said many times I had no plans on fighting you but that doesn't mean I can't say that I want to do these things. I'm not Chuck Norris ffs of course I don't think i'm that much of a badass. You're the one that said many times you're not afraid of ANYBODY. That makes you the "tough guy" dipshit. I never said I was fearless, not once.... You said you were! You think i'd step in the ring with Mike Tyson? Fuck no. Just when it comes to you somebody has to say something and I know there isnt much to fear. Only someone with brain power like yours would have no fear of anybody. You said you'll be here in May so obviously you're down. Remember what I said about you being delusional? If you know what that means.... I think your co-workers think you're an asshole just like I do. Think about it
    Last edited by Ganjagod; Thu Apr 2nd, 2015 at 08:14 AM.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death- Hunter S. Thompson

Everybody enjoys a good internet tussle!
    2014 FZ-09--Orange
    1999 Vmax--Carbon

Gold Member

You win, I can't compete with your superior intellect. If you would take the time to learn to read i'm sure you would see that I said many times I had no plans on fighting you but that doesn't mean I can't say that I want to do these things. I'm not Chuck Norris ffs of course I don't think i'm that much of a badass. You're the one that said many times you're not afraid of ANYBODY. That makes you the "tough guy" dipshit. I never said I was fearless, not once.... You said you were! You think i'd step in the ring with Mike Tyson? Fuck no. Just when it comes to you somebody has to say something and I know there isnt much to fear. Only someone with brain power like yours would have no fear of anybody. You said you'll be here in May so obviously you're down. Remember what I said about you being delusional? If you know what that means.... I think your co-workers think you're an asshole just like I do. Think about it
    I like you.

I like you.
    And I like you
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death- Hunter S. Thompson

Gold Member

And I like you
    Awww. Can we hug?

lol jk
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    lol jk
    Only if we make eye contact.

www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Only if we make eye contact.
    Dude you never make em touch!!!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Dude you never make em touch!!!
    Sure you do. In the dark.

Awww. Can we hug?

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

And locked.
    "With every broken bone, I swear I lived."