Thread: PMP 4/12/2015 Open Lapping

PMP 4/12/2015 Open Lapping

I'm already pre-paid(doing the 1-5PM sessions), anyone planning on hitting this one up on Sunday? Temps forecast is 77 and sunny.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Re: PMP 4/12/2015 Open Lapping

Wish I could make it but finally prepping my bank account for the race season.
    2013 zx6r
    MRA Novice #407
    Race like a girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Snazzy View Post
    Wish I could make it but finally prepping my bank account for the race season.
    Very cool, good luck with your racing this year.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Very cool, good luck with your racing this year.

Thank you! Have fun out at PMP
    2013 zx6r
    MRA Novice #407
    Race like a girl!

Thank you! Have fun out at PMP
    Always
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

You peeps missed out on a nice day in Pueblo. Wind was a little strong at times, didn't feel it on track though. Got some pics and only one video. Wasn't able to set up my transponder as the wind kept knocking it over on the tripod I have for it(not the most stable in wind). Also sheered off 5 teeth from my rear sprocket, so that ended my day early. Only got in two lapping sessions. Was worth it nonetheless as I got a chance to get the Winter rusted knocked off today. Be back at it again in May.

Here's a clip from today, nothing amazing just glad to be back out riding again: https://youtu.be/349BYgXXljk
    Last edited by The Black Knight; Sun Apr 12th, 2015 at 07:34 PM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

I should be able to make it in May too, just finishing up my last round of upgrades. I'm just scared to death of wrecking this bike :/

Talked to a guy down there today, he said we've got a 2 for 1 coming up in May 9th I believe. If I can't make that one, I'm going to do one around the Memorial day weekend for sure. I hear that, brand spanking new 2015 Beemer, I wouldn't want to take it to the track either.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

I'm going to try and make it down for this one.

Are any of you thinking of doing their race season?
    2013 zx6r
    MRA Novice #407
    Race like a girl!

Are any of you thinking of doing their race season?
    No, just like doing track days. No interest or have time to do racing.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

The same time goes into racing, it's a Sunday only thing like the track day. How come you have no interest? J/w
    2013 zx6r
    MRA Novice #407
    Race like a girl!

Waiting on the weather before I pull the trigger for Sunday. If all is well with some warmth, gonna be there. Hoping the weather is good and hope for a good turn out.

The same time goes into racing, it's a Sunday only thing like the track day. How come you have no interest? J/w

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"