Thread: and an end to a boring CSC day.

Gold Member

and an end to a boring CSC day.

Fucking nailed it!

https://youtu.be/IOp2jjXT9Aw

Re: and an end to a boring CSC day.

Dang, that dude just got, got!!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Rag doll in 3...2...1...
    06 GSXR 750

Wow, didn't know you could just straight up ram a suspect like that; talk about using "force".

I am sure there is more to the story but I could hear the cops saying on radio to other officers "stand down" yet one rogue cop decided to not listen to instructions and took matters into his own hands

Quote Originally Posted by Wrider View Post
    Beaner futbol!
    Last edited by bulldog; Thu Apr 16th, 2015 at 07:41 AM.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

The Officer was completely justified by policy and law. And in fact, the suspect is alive because of his actions. Because the alternative was a fragmenting 5.56 to the spinal cord.

So running the guy over at a high speed rate is the way for cops to stop things now... awesome. Sorry but that was absolutely unnecessary imo.
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Aaron must have listened to his buddies saying "we saved his life" on the video....yet dash camera clearly shows no gun was on the guys head like they claimed (suicide). Not saying this guy was innocent, but I did not know the term "innocent till proven guilty" applied to getting slammed by a speeding car before that was proven.

And come on "saving his life"....people get killed all the time by less hits by a car so I consider that a weird statement.

Not to mention why didn't the cop not have to follow directions? If my coworkers/boss are telling me to stand down I have no authority to go against that because I feel like; doesn't seem this was the case by the video. Again nobody is hating cops, but actions like this make people wonder if stricter rules need to apply

Gold Member

Hahahaha this should be fun.

Fuck that guy. The moment he pulled the trigger on that rifle he signed the deal.

Shooting random shots up into the air in a city.. The bullet doesn't just disappear.

I have no issues with the use of the car. In fact I kind of like it. Instead of a full blown shootout in a neighborhood it was just ended.

Nope I'm on the cops side with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post

Fuck that guy. The moment he pulled the trigger on that rifle he signed the deal.

Shooting random shots up into the air in a city.. The bullet doesn't just disappear.

I have no issues with the use of the car. In fact I kind of like it. Instead of a full blown shootout in a neighborhood it was just ended.

Nope I'm on the cops side with this one.
    I could not hear the "alleged" gun shot so I took it as hersay. Only heard the cops say it over radio. Should have heard it at about the 1:00 mark, but rewound it a few times and cannot hear it.

Gold Member

You need to get your hearing checked.

At 44 and watch him.

You need to get your hearing checked.

At 44 and watch him.
    Yeah I heard it, and you can hear the officer acknowledge it after he fired off a round.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Yeah I heard it, and you can hear the officer acknowledge it after he fired off a round.
    Yeah its a pretty clear pop. You can even see the recoil from the rifle.

As soon as that thing went pop I expect officers to react. Instead of shooting rounds all over the place the cop ended it quickly and without anymore shots.

I'm cool with it.

So if that is protocol why can you clearly hear the others officers say to "stand down", but rogue cops ignores that and takes matter into his own hands?

I know if my boss/coworkers tell me to stand down I have to. I go into million dollar client meetings all the time and have information for them, but my boss will tell me I cannot present that. Now if I did go against their order I would most likely be fired or in a a lot of trouble.

So yeah cool for the rogue cop who clearly took matters into his own hands; right or wrong.

EDIT: I agree I was wrong and now I hear the gunshot at 44; I was looking after that.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    So if that is protocol why can you clearly hear the others officers say to "stand down", but rogue cops ignores that and takes matter into his own hands?

I know if my boss/coworkers tell me to stand down I have to. I go into million dollar client meetings all the time and have information for them, but my boss will tell me I cannot present that. Now if I did go against their order I would most likely be fired or in a a lot of trouble.

So yeah cool for the rogue cop who clearly took matters into his own hands; right or wrong.
    I heard more of a warning that there was a loaded rifle. I don't think he understood what the plan was.

And honestly man you want to let this dude keep walking around blasting rounds into the air? You do understand that those bullets can still hurt people right?

I heard more of a warning that there was a loaded rifle. I don't think he understood what the plan was.

And honestly man you want to let this dude keep walking around blasting rounds into the air? You do understand that those bullets can still hurt people right?
    At 1:05 a officer is saying "unit stand down, stand down". Then you see cop fly by and hit him ignoring that.

Just saying rules are rules and pretty obvious he went against what other officers were saying.....so even so what crappy teamwork and actually could have not worked out like it did and he could have put others in harm by his rogue plan. My job doesn't work that way so it is odd to me people can break commands to do it "their" way....always been me issue with police officers; way too much individual power.

That was my first thought as I saw what you posted.
    The closest thing to immortality on this earth is a Federal government program - RR

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    That was my first thought as I saw what you posted.
    Pretty obvious that is why Townie post 99% of time; he loves getting a rise out of people....duh...talk about captain obvious

Gold Member

At 1:05 a officer is saying "unit stand down, stand down". Then you see cop fly by and hit him ignoring that.

Just saying rules are rules and pretty obvious he went against what other officers were saying.....so even so what crappy teamwork and actually could have not worked out like it did and he could have put others in harm by his rogue plan. My job doesn't work that way so it is odd to me people can break commands to do it "their" way....always been me issue with police officers; way too much individual power.
    Hahahaha okay so you want to do what ifs. Let's do it. So should he have waited until someone was killed? Maybe just a new piercing? What if no one did anything and this guy killed a kid with his random bullets?

The lead officer was warning of the rifle being loaded. And what you may not know is who had rank on that situation.

It was very clear that the so called lead in this wasnt going to handle this situation so another officer did.

Again I'm okay with what happened because of the fact a round was fired. In this situation I don't expect officers to hold a powwow and give it the old college try.

Action needed to be taken and it was.
    Last edited by #1Townie; Thu Apr 16th, 2015 at 11:38 AM.

Gold Member

Pretty obvious that is why Townie post 99% of time; he loves getting a rise out of people....duh...talk about captain obvious
    Actually this time I wasn't. This was accidental. Itsvwhy its in pics and video and not in politics. I wasn't expecting a debate.

Hahahaha okay so you want to do what ifs. Let's do it. So should he have waited until someone was killed? Maybe just a new piercing? What if no one did anything and this guy killed a kid with his random bullets?

The lead officer was warning of the rifle being loaded. And what you may not know is who had rank on that situation.

It was very clear that the so called lead in this wasnt going to handle this situation so another officer did.

Again I'm okay with what happened because of the fact a round was fired. In this situation I don't expect officers to hold a powwow and give it the old college try.

Action needed to be taken and it was.
    Naw, I learned a long time ago it takes way too much energy to argue with you....you are a guy that is pretty stuck on your opinions and I have realized it is impossible to change (nothing wrong with that). Plus I am on vacation in 1hr and counting.....1 year wedding anniversary!

I saw the full news story on this...the guy had just committed multiple robberies and was basically on a mini crime spree. He stole the rifle and ammo from Wal-mart a few minutes before and fired multiple shots in the air as he was walking and looking back at a cop that was following him. That's when the other cop came in from the right and ran him down. He got what he deserved. It's too bad he lived. I'm 100% on the cop's side on this one. And for all the whiners out there crying about all the recent unarmed shootings....IF YOU DON'T FIGHT WITH THE COPS, YOU WON'T GET SHOT! (although the recent video where the cop shot him in the back was clearly wrong...but again, he would still be alive if he had stayed in his car....just sayin).
    --Dave
    2013 Honda VFR 1200F
    2014 Honda VFR800-SOLD
    2007 Honda VFR800-SOLD

2004 Kawasaki KLX300R

Gold Member

Naw, I learned a long time ago it takes way too much energy to argue with you....you are a guy that is pretty stuck on your opinions and I have realized it is impossible to change (nothing wrong with that). Plus I am on vacation in 1hr and counting.....1 year wedding anniversary!
    Hey congrats on the anniversary!!!

I think the Officers should have turned around and driven back to the station, just so no one would ever get hurt ever. Clearly this man was just trying to rid the world of all the bullets that kill children by shooting them into the moon so they're gone forever. How dare the Police hurt him.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    I think the Officers should have turned around and driven back to the station, just so no one would ever get hurt ever. Clearly this man was just trying to rid the world of all the bullets that kill children by shooting them into the moon so they're gone forever. How dare the Police hurt him.
    Lol wow that's a new post from you bro.