Thread: 303 go under?

303 go under?

Called got a vc saying I reached them during non business hours on a Saturday. I couldn't find the shop. Left a message on fb with no response.

Re: 303 go under?

I know they moved from their spot off 285 but I thought it was move not a death.
    Tom
    '07 ZX-6R
    '12 1199 Panigale S

I have been wondering myself. Their new address is a business park by Centennial Airport and when I checked it a couple months ago the unit was a wine company. Google maps does show them at that address but the pictures are of the old store off Hampden. They are closed on Saturdays according to their website, considering that and the location (assuming it is accurate) my guess is that they are shifting to a primarily online business model

Quote Originally Posted by longrider View Post
    I have been wondering myself. Their new address is a business park by Centennial Airport and when I checked it a couple months ago the unit was a wine company. Google maps does show them at that address but the pictures are of the old store off Hampden. They are closed on Saturdays according to their website, considering that and the location (assuming it is accurate) my guess is that they are shifting to a primarily online business model
    The last time I was in the location off Hampden that's the impression I was under.
    Tom
    '07 ZX-6R
    '12 1199 Panigale S

I checked it on my way in today and 12656 E Jamison Pl #12 is Desert Moon Vineyards. No sign of 303 anywhere in the area. I dont know what is going on

Sucks
    I was gonna buy some stuff.

There website is up and they're selling on Amazon and Ebay.

I went to performance from there, maybe next time. But hell it seems like I'm in performance every weekend last few months. Lol

Their Facebook page is still there although it shows the old address and I can't find any new address anywhere. It looks like they moved to online only which is strange because I was under the impression they were moving to get more space.
    Blair
    2000 GSX750F, 2003 YZ450F, 2004 GSXR750, 2006 ZX-14
    2013 CBR500R, 2016 YZF-R6 - MRA #760

I got the address from here: http://www.303cycle.com/store-hours-location/

However, as i posted that address is Desert Moon Vineyards

Update: 303Cycle is at the Jamison Pl address. I checked again tonight and while there is no outside signage whatsoever and the vineyard sign is still in place over the door I looked through the windows and it is motorcycle stuff. It is displayed like a showroom rather than warehouse shelved so while the business is obviously primarily online I would guess walk in customers are welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by longrider View Post
    I got the address from here: http://www.303cycle.com/store-hours-location/

However, as i posted that address is Desert Moon Vineyards
    Apparently I'm just blind...
    Blair
    2000 GSX750F, 2003 YZ450F, 2004 GSXR750, 2006 ZX-14
    2013 CBR500R, 2016 YZF-R6 - MRA #760

Well they used to actually come on here to post and made me feel more valued as a customer when they did. Now they seem to have forgotten about this club like so many others....so sad.

Glad Longrider still comes on and helps out the Fey Meyer customers (and participates in threads) Means a lot to me
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

lol thought dk got banned for posting a pic of wrecked zx6 like a million times?!
    but no he just had a race bike build going not to long ago I thought.

From what I gathered the fallout was because of an advertising issue on the site. Not going to get into details (as I know little and could be wrong). My issue is even if the site pisses a company off, they should still think of their customers that supported them. If anything I feel it hurt 303 by not continuing with CSC because a lot of us were very loyal to them, but when we never hear much about them it kind of fades from memory, plus new members are not aware of them.

In 303’s defense, they always treated me well even after they pulled out from the site; especially DK. Just saying I wish they still came around and this is in no way bashing 303 because I feel they do good business and would still recommend them.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!