Thread: If Moderators Did Their Job

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: If Moderators Did Their Job

There have been stunters among other types of riders come by this forum, many times over the years..... and there have also been some who again, take on the holier than thou mentality and think because they don't ride or think the way some others on here do....that they are not welcome here.

Newsflash for some..... anyone posting on here or on any other forum, be ready for someone or some people that don't agree. When they do, and if you entertain it even more so by feeding back into the debate, and if things start to escalate (you know when this is happening, don't play stupid or innocent), yes.... "YOU" are also part of the issue. You may think you are in the right, but your just as much to blame.

I'm not trying to side with any one side, just trying to give an unbiased perspective since I don't like anyone here. LOL, just a joke, not really, maybe, yeah.

Re: If Moderators Did Their Job

I get what you're saying and I've seen it, maybe that puts some people off. A lot of people can hardly afford a bike, let alone a good helmet, boots, gloves, $800+ set of leathers so when they come on here and see people more than stressing the importance of gear (more like making it mandatory), I can see how people shy away.

I don't think it's that bad though, people sound more intimidating on the forum. I've shown up to a number of rides wearing nothing more than a helmet for gear and nobody has ever really called me out, the most someone ever did was offer me a pair of gloves.

And "the pace" is generally good. I've had fun on all the rides whether it's just with a few people (those tend to be at the fastest pace), or a large group (good for all riders and abilities).

Still, WHAT HAPPENED TO BRUZER!? Grim did a great job chasing him away. He was the one pushing going cruising downtown, doin wheelies, getting drunk...haha. Maybe we need to branch out a bit from strictly canyon rides
    Last edited by GMR; Sat May 23rd, 2015 at 04:41 AM.

Present: 2006 GSXR 750 (black/yellow), 2006 Yamaha R6r (blue)
    Sold: 2011 Ninja 250 (green/black), 2007 R6s (blue)