www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Re: If Moderators Did Their Job

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    Did all this shit start over the bicycle thing? Wow wtf
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Worked like a charm too!

Sure... Its a little different when someone goes to someone else and says "guess what Ezzzzys doing" instead of the joke coming out on its own. And its crazy to me, Nate, that you are sitting there talking about peace and letting shit go and being a bigger man when all you have ever done is PM me with your dirty laundry about other members and talk shit behind their backs (go read the PMs). Then you went and literally threw fire on a situation that didnt need you involved AND you did it to try and hurt me with your "im going to go tell townie" shit.

Im not trying to fire this back up but quit talking out of both sides of your mouth Nate.
    Mo-Door.com - Contact me for CSC pricing

Mo-Door on: Twitter Facebook

That's all very interesting but can we get back to the mod thing? Exactly who are the current mods on this site?
    John
    KTM Duke 690

Chadwick, Mel and Rybo.
    I've got more flavor than a packet of macaroni.

Oh, townie maliciously mass spammed CSC with the same post? I definitely would have dropped that banhammer again. Oh well.
    MRA Expert #880 - 2015 AmateurGTO Champion, 2013 NoviceGTU Champion
    2006 YZF-R6 Race "No name" - 2005 YZF-R6 Street "Aurora"
    2015 Sponsors: Dunlop, Speedin Motorsports, STM Suspension, Silkolene Lubricants, EBC Brakes, Pit-Bull Products

Text: (72O) 432-7236

I mean a complete list direct from Pres Bob. Mods don't ban members. That's very rare and up to Bob and Ralph. I'm not in favor of banning Townie, or anyone for that matter.
    John
    KTM Duke 690

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by WolFeYeZ View Post
    Oh, townie maliciously mass spammed CSC with the same post? I definitely would have dropped that banhammer again. Oh well.
    Please stop. I have.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Please stop. I have.
    Hey sorry, I'm a little behind. The spam was only like 24 hours before my post.

I appreciate that you have stopped, and I will do the same.
    MRA Expert #880 - 2015 AmateurGTO Champion, 2013 NoviceGTU Champion
    2006 YZF-R6 Race "No name" - 2005 YZF-R6 Street "Aurora"
    2015 Sponsors: Dunlop, Speedin Motorsports, STM Suspension, Silkolene Lubricants, EBC Brakes, Pit-Bull Products

Text: (72O) 432-7236

I just read through four pages of whatever and have learned thus:

1- Everyone of CSC is too sensitive.
    2- CSC is filled with dicks (but seriously, who didn't know that already?)
    3- No one likes #1Townie
    4- No one talks about motorcycles
    5- Talking about motorcycles will only kill the community
    6- Moderators are useless
    7- We need more moderators (not me, I already have enough responsibility with my own community)
    8- Banhammers should be wielded sparingly
    9- All hail the banhammer!
    10- CSC We Know Drama
    Photogallery * Google+ * Facebook! * STFU
    Quote Originally Posted by Suki View Post
    god bless thongs and low self esteem women.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmetz View Post
    Chadwick, Mel and Rybo.
    This may be the complete list as I can’t find any other moderators in the member list. Melanie is not on this site, Rybo occasionally, Wicky is fairly regular. I think just the presence of a moderator that is on the forum daily will help. What does a mod do? So far as I know, approve new members, grant new female members access to their forum, respond to PMs, sticky useful threads, remove posts, pics, vids that run afoul of forum rules, nudge threads back on topic if possible, close threads that get really out of hand (I think most of us prefer a hands off approach in most cases; we don’t want or need a mod Nazi). I don’t see these duties as a huge commitment of time for someone that is already reading most threads on a daily basis. I am happy to fill this need if Bob thinks it necessary. Completely up to him tho.
    Last edited by FZRguy; Fri May 22nd, 2015 at 05:20 AM.
    John
    KTM Duke 690

Chadwick closed the thread started by Fifty280 according to the rules once it got out of hand, which only took about an hour. He is still doing his job as a mod, I think it would take a lot of time to filter out all of the bs that gets posted on here which he just doesn't have the time by himself. The members need to just stay on topic and not be so trigger happy with the keyboard when they get mad about something.
    MRA #934
    2007 GSXR 750
    2015 Sponsors: Pirelli, Vortex, Galfer, Motorex, Hot Bodies, Race Tech, SpeedMob, Sol-Performance, Blood Nickle, Pilot, Racer Gloves, and Chicken Hawk

My two cents mean very little but...A handful of instigators has managed to dominate this site and as mentioned in the original post, has done a good job of running the good people off (people who just don't have time or care to deal with drama) . Being a post whore for the good of welcoming new people is awesome. But being a post whore because half your posts are argumentative is a waste. Take your drama somewhere else.
    Owner and General Manager - Fun Center Cycles in Durango, CO

11 BMW S1000RR - Street - Lady on the street
    13 Kawi ZX6R - Track - Freak in the bed
    13 Triumph Daytona 675R - Wifes bike

2014 MRA 400 Production Class Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
    My two cents mean very little but...A handful of instigators has managed to dominate this site and as mentioned in the original post, has done a good job of running the good people off (people who just don't have time or care to deal with drama) . Being a post whore for the good of welcoming new people is awesome. But being a post whore because half your posts are argumentative is a waste. Take your drama somewhere else.
    I think you could look at it that way but I also think that there are people on here that have stepped up and tried to take over for the lack of structure around here.

Hypothetical questions
    Think about it like this: How much do you enjoy the CSC? If its less than a 6 out of 10 then my guess is you could really care less about the condition of this place and whats going on. In other words it could be gone tomorrow and you wouldnt think anything of it. I think thats fair to say.

What if its an 8+. What if you do care about this place? What if you contribute financially to see it succeed? What if you are tired of the same few people getting involved in every conversation that admittedly shit on things just to get or keep threads going? Would you even be willing to make yourself look foolish to try and change things or run them off?

Im sure the way people feel about me on here (that dont personally know me) is mixed but thats because im more than happy to go heads up with anyone thats not here to be at least civil and respectful. The more anyone contributes here, the more valuable they are to its positive existence. There are not Mods stopping things. I personally feel that if no one else is going to say or do something about it, I will.

So, am I part of the problem? Maybe. Maybe. But im not just going to sit back and watch this place be disrespected.

Unless maybe I am wrong? Im not against anyone telling me what they think about the way I act on here. If its to better this place, then again, im down to do it.
    Mo-Door.com - Contact me for CSC pricing

Mo-Door on: Twitter Facebook

I like the openness and tolerance of this forum. Even our Love of Sexy Women thread would not fly on ThumperTalk or ADVrider. Do you really want a straight-laced, strict kinda forum where the ban hammer swings freely? I don’t. Some of the most entertaining threads have been the drama threads, political debates, crazy shit that happens on a ride, or social gathering, etc. There’s no rule that says you have to read or participate in threads or posts that you find offensive.
    John
    KTM Duke 690

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post
    I think you could look at it that way but I also think that there are people on here that have stepped up and tried to take over for the lack of structure around here.

Hypothetical questions
    Think about it like this: How much do you enjoy the CSC? If its less than a 6 out of 10 then my guess is you could really care less about the condition of this place and whats going on. In other words it could be gone tomorrow and you wouldnt think anything of it. I think thats fair to say.

What if its an 8+. What if you do care about this place? What if you contribute financially to see it succeed? What if you are tired of the same few people getting involved in every conversation that admittedly shit on things just to get or keep threads going? Would you even be willing to make yourself look foolish to try and change things or run them off?

Im sure the way people feel about me on here (that dont personally know me) is mixed but thats because im more than happy to go heads up with anyone thats not here to be at least civil and respectful. The more anyone contributes here, the more valuable they are to its positive existence. There are not Mods stopping things. I personally feel that if no one else is going to say or do something about it, I will.

So, am I part of the problem? Maybe. Maybe. But im not just going to sit back and watch this place be disrespected.

Unless maybe I am wrong? Im not against anyone telling me what they think about the way I act on here. If its to better this place, then again, im down to do it.
    Hey no troll. None. Ligit bro. You think I have made it around here for ten years because I abuse things? You think I have been here for ten years because I hate everything and everyone? You think I have lasted ten years because there has never been mods?

Sit back and soak that in for a second. I know I can be abrasive. I know sometimes I take things too far. I don't mean to but honestly. 100% honestly bro do something for me. Take some time and go read the so called shit threads. Maybe I made a somewhat comment that wasn't liked by someone. Go look at the response to that comment and see where things go.

Perfect example and sorry joker I'm not trying to start drama I'm just using this as an example. "There's an idea".

What followed that? " I thought you bitchquit last week". And there we go from there.

Another example bro.. And please don't take this to heart. This isn't trolling I promise. For sure. Just open discussion. Bulldog made a comment that made you a little upset. That lead to some angry PMS. That lead to me being told about the riding townie joke.

How did you honestly think that was going to go down WHEN I found out? But I have to give it to you. that was a very creative troll but at the end of the day it didn't make you any better than me. Just helped add to the problem that you and some others were complaining about.

No one involved in the shit flinging the last couple of weeks is innocent. None of us.

But to claim that I do nothing but post bullshit or flame wars is very wrong. I don't mess with riding threads. I don't mess with hangouts. I never have.

Maybe after its over and some drama I will drop a two cents on it. But honestly its not like this site has been known for its acceptance of riders. Look at the stunt section. As soon as someone posts something stunt related they dubbed a squid or bullied off the site.

Actually if its not track related they are hammered fairly hard. And that's not by me.

Look at the how to save the track thread. Are you guys going to blame that little drama on me? Fact is we are all passionate about what we like.

I live wheelies and I will explain why. Tell me I'm not a rider after this.

To me a wheelie long high speed wheelie is peace on earth. When I hit that one mile mark and I'm just rocking the smoothest wheelie there is nothing else in the world. No drama. No nothing. Just me that wheelie and the road. The him of the bike and sound of rushing air around my lid. Just amazing. It is my peace on earth.

But because I don't ride at the track or full gear all the time I'm a squid, poser or loser. I don't deserve to breathe the same air as the track gods.

There is no one problem with this forum. Actually in don't think there is a problem with the forum. After doing some searching it seems that forums are having issues all over. Seems social media has kind of stepped in to help do that.

As was said earlier this week the CSC Facebook page is hopping. But that's okay. Nothing wrong with that.

I would also like to point out that there was a lot of complaints from a lot of people about not enough sport bike content but they have very few threads started in recent YEARS.

No one is stopping anyone from pasting something they think should be posted. Yes in post a lot. Sorry I work the Oakland ports. Not sure if anyone has watched the news lately but those dock workers have given us truckers a lot of time to play with. Lol.

Anyways I try to post all kids of things that I think will stimulate a conversation. I have only posted one personal issues in as long as I can remember. The whole domestic thing.

Besides that I truly try to just find things to talk about. Things that maybe we should talk about besides bikes. I'm sorry I don't watch motogp. Bikes haven't changed much in the last four or five years. No new amazing mods.

Not a whole lot to talk about unless you watch motogp and are watching who beat who. I'm sorry I find that boring and I know many others do as well.

So really guys for all those complaining about not enough sport bike threads..... Make one. No one is stopping you. I know it kind of sucks to post something that you think everyone will love and no one even posts a response.

That's kind of how it works. I have posted everything from emotional to just really cool.

Go for it. Just post. Create new threads. Talk. Ignore negative posts. Grow some thicker skin.

I will end this with a wide thank you. Ezzzy thank you for ending the riding townie thing. That was an amazing troll. I give that to you. It really bothered me and took me everything to not post about that today.

So ligit bro thank you. Have a good weekend.

Senior Member Moderator

Personally I'd like to see more stunting-related activity on the site. It takes some serious skills learning how to do that stuff, and I think we all could benefit from the entertainment it provides. I'm not too thrilled about the idea of Denver shutowns or the FTP attitude that seems to coincide with the activity. But I never get bored watching extremely talented riders demonstrate their skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Drano View Post
    Personally I'd like to see more stunting-related activity on the site. It takes some serious skills learning how to do that stuff, and I think we all could benefit from the entertainment it provides. I'm not too thrilled about the idea of Denver shutowns or the FTP attitude that seems to coincide with the activity. But I never get bored watching extremely talented riders demonstrate their skills.
    Agreed. I really just come on here for the rides, and wing nights :-) But sometime I'd like to join some people on here and go out to a Nationwide meet or whatnot, maybe a Twin Peaks night (assuming they're still having them), etc.

Present: 2006 GSXR 750 (black/yellow), 2006 Yamaha R6r (blue)
    Sold: 2011 Ninja 250 (green/black), 2007 R6s (blue)

There have been stunters among other types of riders come by this forum, many times over the years..... and there have also been some who again, take on the holier than thou mentality and think because they don't ride or think the way some others on here do....that they are not welcome here.

Newsflash for some..... anyone posting on here or on any other forum, be ready for someone or some people that don't agree. When they do, and if you entertain it even more so by feeding back into the debate, and if things start to escalate (you know when this is happening, don't play stupid or innocent), yes.... "YOU" are also part of the issue. You may think you are in the right, but your just as much to blame.

I'm not trying to side with any one side, just trying to give an unbiased perspective since I don't like anyone here. LOL, just a joke, not really, maybe, yeah.

I get what you're saying and I've seen it, maybe that puts some people off. A lot of people can hardly afford a bike, let alone a good helmet, boots, gloves, $800+ set of leathers so when they come on here and see people more than stressing the importance of gear (more like making it mandatory), I can see how people shy away.

I don't think it's that bad though, people sound more intimidating on the forum. I've shown up to a number of rides wearing nothing more than a helmet for gear and nobody has ever really called me out, the most someone ever did was offer me a pair of gloves.

And "the pace" is generally good. I've had fun on all the rides whether it's just with a few people (those tend to be at the fastest pace), or a large group (good for all riders and abilities).

Still, WHAT HAPPENED TO BRUZER!? Grim did a great job chasing him away. He was the one pushing going cruising downtown, doin wheelies, getting drunk...haha. Maybe we need to branch out a bit from strictly canyon rides
    Last edited by GMR; Sat May 23rd, 2015 at 04:41 AM.

Present: 2006 GSXR 750 (black/yellow), 2006 Yamaha R6r (blue)
    Sold: 2011 Ninja 250 (green/black), 2007 R6s (blue)

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Perfect example and sorry joker I'm not trying to start drama I'm just using this as an example. "There's an idea".

What followed that? " I thought you bitchquit last week". And there we go from there.
    What this is, is a good example of you adding no value to a conversation. And, since I don't read all of the posts on here, I thought you did quit the previous week. It's always nice to see you post up pictures and movies of riding and I admit I have enjoyed some of them. However, it is this exact type of thing you did in my thread that makes a lot of people turned off by you. No, you did not post the comment to which you were also replying, but not only was that first comment unhelpful and inaccurate, yours was also in no way helpful. This begs the question, why talk at all if the only thing you have to say is unhelpful, inflammatory or derogatory?

What happened to the brotherhood of bikers? Helping each other so we can have the best experience out there safely? Deriding someones thread for trying to fix their bike is childish and super dickish. None of that surprises me from you, but again, that is why I see no use in 99.99% of your posts. That also doesn't mean you can't change the way you act. I imagine you have a lot of actual knowledge behind all the dickishness and sarcasm. I would challenge you to use that knowledge to help people on here and not in an attempt to make them feel bad.

You want honesty? Quit being an unrelenting asshole and people will deal with you better. Quit responding to everyone with huge posts about how you were wronged. Goddamn some of those are long.

My 2 cents.

Townie needs the ban hammer. He's a troll, he can't help himself. GTFO you troll.
    "If not us, who? If not now, when?"

Gold Member

Well I see its just going to be personal attacks still.

Let me make this real clear to you gentleman. YOU WILL NOT BULLY ME OFF THIS SITE.

Grow up and have an adult conversation.

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

You guys crack me up. If anybody wants to come watch the UFC tonight, I'm getting the PPV. I know that's random.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

John
    KTM Duke 690