If Moderators Did Their Job:
The recent activity on this site would not be dominated by personal drama between members. These threads would have been deleted before they could gain traction and dominate the news feed. Also, any type of personal argument should have no place for the rest of the members to read. At the very least they should have been placed in a members only section similar to that of the Politics and Religion section. These drama threads may provide entertainment for some of us, but it probably turns a lot of people away. If discussions cannot maintain a semblance of respect, they should be gone. No questions asked. If people want to have a grudge match, they can do so through private messages. To sum it up, this place has been suffering with a disease because there are no moderators to keep it healthy.

Right now, these ridiculous threads are the first thing newcomers to the site get to see. It's possible that they may actually stick around longer if they saw sportbike-related content which, given the name of this once-upon-a-time club, was why they checked it out in the first place. Feel free to clarify if you still exist, moderators, what is the purpose of this site? Is it not meant to be a place where sportbike riders can discuss their passion for motorcycles and organize meets and rides? If that is its purpose, perhaps something should be done to make it that way again.

To close, I want to state that I am not trying to lay blame on anybody other than the moderators, or more-so, the lack thereof. Secondly, I am not attempting to establish any type of moral superiority as there have been occasions where I have been a nuisance on this site. I believe that I shouldn't have been able to get away with it. Third, all of this nonsense is getting out of hand and needs to be reigned in before the site ultimately implodes. Finally, my only wish is to see some semblance of order restored. I get it, its a free country and I can simply choose to not come here any more, which is probably what a lot of people do, but it is all on you, moderators, to determine what format you want your site to keep. If you want this place to be a welcome home for all sportbike riders, I suggest it's time call in new help and get to cleaning house.