Honestly, I think there's 3 kinds of motorcycle riders. One that will avoid dangerous interaction with all cagers at all costs. One that will ride aggressively sometimes and maybe aggravate some cagers, but will only throw his hands up or yell WTF. And lastly, one that do what ever the fuck he wants whether or not he should.

I think the guy in the first video probably learned a big lesson about telling people what to do on the road. I once told this girl to stop texting and she sped off while giving me the bird. I didn't expect that reaction at all. Needless to say I dont say anything unless they do something crazy. However, I think the guy in the BMW was more crazy than the guy on the bike. He's the one who should take some anger management classes..

But the last video... Wow. Immaturity at it's finest. He's in the "I do what I want whether I should or not" group.

What I'm trying to say is those men that are crazy in the head and think it's ok to bang on a woman's window and cuss her out, won't be changed by a simple article. Many motorcyclists film their adventures though, and that's why you see a new video rising every week. I think most riders aren't in that crazy last group of people and are simply being stereotyped by the riders who don't give a sh*t.