Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WIN ZARS HPR TrackDays - July 25-26 - Saturday & Sunday - ENTER TO WIN TRACK TIME!

Thumbs up WIN ZARS HPR TrackDays - July 25-26 - Saturday & Sunday - ENTER TO WIN TRACK TIME!

ZARS is headed to High Plains Raceway, July 25-26! Join in on this epic two-day weekend of track day riding and much more!

Ride in an open track day format or maximize your time with our Track School I/II or the School of ROCC for the experienced rider or racer. Our track time is the best value around and includes tons of track time, lunch, t-shirt and so much more!

If you are new to the track, sign up as a Novice New Rider and we'll provide a complimentary Track Orientation to guide you through your first track experience and make sure it is an awesome one!

Race?? Racers can practice all day and battle it out in our licensed racer Shootout for BIG cash prizes! There is something at our Track events for all riders!

More info here http://www.ridezars.com/hpr

WIN-WIN-WIN... Enter online to win one of TWO FREE ZARS Track Day at High Plains Raceway on July 25 or 26! This contest is exclusively for Colorado Sportbike Club members! Complete this online form and "like" www.facebook.com/ridezars to be eligible.

Questions - contact us anytime or post here!

Can't wait to meet you all, see ya at the HPR!

Only here for the free Wi-Fi Site Admin Spiderman's Avatar

Re: WIN ZARS HPR TrackDays - July 25-26 - Saturday & Sunday - ENTER TO WIN TRACK TIM

Thanks! That's pretty awesome!!

I would love to take my newly acquired R6 out to the track!

When will the drawing be held?
    Bob <------ Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you
         - 2002 Yamaha R1 (92K+ miles... bought new) ---------------------------------------->
         - 2015 Yamaha Bolt C-Spec (Cafe Racer)
         - 2004 Yamaha R6 (racebike)
         - 2006 Yamaha R1 (racebike)
    R.I.P. 502
    ~ Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it isn't the end.

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Re: WIN ZARS HPR TrackDays - July 25-26 - Saturday & Sunday - ENTER TO WIN TRACK TIM

Oh nice... Jessica Zalusky's organization it looks like.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Bringing the F3 out to play Barnacles?
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

If I ever get that flippin' tire on!
    Last edited by ~Barn~; Tue Jul 7th, 2015 at 12:58 PM.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

A weekend track day at HPR that doesn't cost $400...sold

I was just pondering this myself, after browsing the ZARS website.... Sounds like $200 a good deal?
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

I was exaggerating a bit, but considering Erico's $325 days are the only other option for weekend time at HPR (and they're usually super late season), it's a great deal for those of us who can't make weekdays and want time at HPR.

$200 for 2 days it's pretty good actually. I think a whole day is about $180
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

It's $200 per day

Oh went up, nvm lol. HPR are good peeps, I'd still spend it regardless but this is a great deal for 2 days of track time for sure
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Chocolate Thunder

Yep...sold.

Kerry
    Suzuki Gladius 650
    GSXR 750

Taste the rainbow...B*itch
    http://www.pajiba.com/videos/awesome...inbow-btch.php

Hey All,

We tried to keep the costs down as much as possible to provide the best value. Our Track Days are not ordinary by any means. We really cater to the riders and the experience you'll have as a result will be awesome.

We'll have early check in and tech on Friday night. Feel free to camp all weekend, it's complimentary. Otherwise we have a block of hotel rooms nearby if you're not local.

Lots of track time with 3 rotations of groups every hour to minimize congestion.

If you want more than open track riding, our various school offerings will maximize your time and make the most of your experience.

Of if you want to double your riding time, sign up for double time for an extra $100 per day and get tons of time on the track.

We'll have a light breakfast, hot lunch and cold ice cream in the afternoon, all complimentary of course.

If you race, we'll have licensed racer shootouts with close to $1000 in prize money over lunch. We have a lot of riders coming from the Midwest who are looking to dice it up with the locals

All in all, our events are just fun and organized.

Can't wait to meet you all! Stop by even if you can't ride!

-JZ

(Jessica Zalusky)
    Last edited by ZARS_TrackDays; Tue Jul 7th, 2015 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Added my name!

PM sent to you JZ

Chocolate Thunder

When is the winner announced?

Kerry
    Suzuki Gladius 650
    GSXR 750

Taste the rainbow...B*itch
    http://www.pajiba.com/videos/awesome...inbow-btch.php

Ouch. 7-26 is the CSC BBQ.
    I've got more flavor than a packet of macaroni.

Jmetz, it's two days, you could just ride one of the two days!

A week before we will draw names!!
    Last edited by ZARS_TrackDays; Wed Jul 8th, 2015 at 09:35 PM.

So it's a two day or one day school?

Ride one or both days.

Matt the way im reading it.... each day is a separate charge if thats what your asking, one day school happening on both days.

Quote Originally Posted by Slo View Post
    Matt the way im reading it.... each day is a separate charge if thats what your asking, one day school happening on both days.
    Correct Slo When you register it gives you all the options for each day separately or together and all the options within those options. Pretty easy to understand once you get on the registration site.
    Tom
    '07 ZX-6R
    '12 1199 Panigale S

Please allow me to vouch for this organization as one of the catalyst for my passion in track riding and racing. I just moved here from MN (the home state of ZARS) where Jessica Z has been training casual carvers into track riders and track riders into confident and competitive racers for years.

Her instruction and instructors are top notch and WELL worth the price of admission. I look forward to seeing the old gang at HPR and meeting some of you all there!

Kurt Fiedler

Drum roll please............Brandon Muniz and Jason Durant are our winners! Congrats guys!

If anyone is interested, we have extended our pre-registration discount through 11:00pm MT on Wednesday, July 22! Sign up now online! It's only $219 at the pre-registration rate!

Kurt, did you move out to CO????? What, no way! Thanks for your post, much appreciated.

Congrats both of you..... Jasons a great guy!!