Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WIN ZARS HPR TrackDays - July 25-26 - Saturday & Sunday - ENTER TO WIN TRACK TIME!

Re: WIN ZARS HPR TrackDays - July 25-26 - Saturday & Sunday - ENTER TO WIN TRACK TIM

Oh shit! No excuse not to bring the F3 out to play now Barnacle!
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

Re: WIN ZARS HPR TrackDays - July 25-26 - Saturday & Sunday - ENTER TO WIN TRACK TIM

Dang, guess I'm too late to enter.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

Thank you so much ! I am absolutely speechless knowing what to say !
    Ironically yesterday I was made aware Pueblo Motorsports Park was short corner workers this weekend so I volunteered.
    I will make arrangements and certainly be attending ZARS event ! Thanks a million and also congrats Brandon !

Signed up for Saturday!

I was holding out for the free bee!

Dammit, I've been waiting for an organized track day for a while... but I'll be back in TN for a wedding this weekend. LAME.

Hope y'all have fun and take some video!!
    '07 sv650

"Rocky Top, you'll always be, home sweet home to me."

I've heard really good things about these guys and gals. I hope that enough of us sign up so that they can come back next year too.
    2003 GSX-R750 Angry Marmot Motorsports #256
    Voted "Best Smelling Exhaust" May 2006

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Holy Smokes! Damir... I need to borrow your bike!
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    Holy Smokes! Damir... I need to borrow your bike!
    I would but my insurance carrier doesn't cover track days any longer. I was looking forward to some track time with that thing actually plus I have to get me some of that UK Dunlop D212GP's for the track. I wouldn't run the Pilot Road 4's at the track
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Jessica: It's very unlikely that I will be able to do my coolant swap and get a new rear tire on my bike in time to attend your event tomorrow. Am I allowed to "gift" my track day to somebody?
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

What insurance company? Few do not.

No need for coolant swap!

We'll have a tire vendor at the track, so it's easy easy!

No gifting, sorry.

It's here for you, make it happen. Ride Sunday, you'll have more time to get ready!!

That's sweet you don't have to swap coolant

Hmm... No coolant swap, eh? That actually does make it easier. And yes, I would have opted for the Sunday session, but unfortunately is conflicts with the CSC "Q".

This tire should survive the ride from Lone Tree out to Byers, right?

Last edited by ~Barn~; Fri Jul 24th, 2015 at 11:01 AM.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

No coolant swap? Well wouldn't that trackday still be under HPR track rules still? I hope Mike or Glenn chime in on this cause coolant clean up at the track sucks.
    Last edited by madvlad; Fri Jul 24th, 2015 at 11:37 AM.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Chief Viffer Lifetime Supporter dirkterrell's Avatar

Brandon, I've got an old set of Pilot Power 2CTs that will fit the F3. I had them on the race bike before I switched to race tires. I haven't looked at them in a while, but I recall there was plenty of rubber left, or I would have tossed them. If it will get you to the track day, they're yours if you come get them.
    Formerly MRA #211 - High Precision Racing

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self- preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property, and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

--Thomas Jefferson

I appreciate that offer Dirk, and I would love to take you up on it, truly. The real crux though, is more of the logistical challenge to get the bike to somewhere today (reasonably close to Lone Tree) that can perform the swap and not charge me $600 for the pleasure, in addition to the transport of said tires to the same location. =\
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Why did you enter?

I like entering contests I guess.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

JZ: I am Brandon Muniz and on behalf of myself and the bulk of my cohabs on the CSC, I'd encourage you to consider redrawing for my very fortunate "win" in your contest. This is of course if doing so is in keeping with your personal ethics and your general business practices. As much as I would like to ride out to HPR tomorrow and enjoy the day with you and your staff [anybody got a track bike I can use?], I am regrettably not going to be able to redeem the trackday.

Thank you for understanding and if you choose not to redraw, please consider extending me this track day opportunity at a later date/location!

Best,
    ~Barn~
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

One of my favorite pictures I have of you... It's from R2SL down at PPIR back in May of '05!

~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Re-draw, re-draw, re-draw!

its going to be hard for me to claim my guest as a business expense...unless.....
    www.Teampandaracing.com

retired racer turned track day rider/Dad

I can't afford it ,Ill take it for Sunday

Chocolate Thunder

Just completed track at HPR sponsored by ZARS, and that was the most non-stop fun I have ever had to the point of exhaustion. The track 1 school teaches you 5 steps, one step at a time and then you go on the track and do it until the end when it all connects and then you ride, ride, ride.
    Thank you Jessica and her entire team who came to Colorado for us, look forward to next year. The instructors, the tech spec, the corner workers, and the control riders who went out each time, thank you very much.

Kerry
    Suzuki Gladius 650
    GSXR 750

Taste the rainbow...B*itch
    http://www.pajiba.com/videos/awesome...inbow-btch.php

Pics are up if you went to this - http://www.dctcphotos.com/