Big thank you to CO Powersports up on 104th in Thornton. Thank you Casey Smith and Mike Bush for the voucher to give out.

I have 1 voucher to give away for a 2015' season for superstreet. I want this to goto someone that will for sure use it. Not a maybe I can make one..... Most of us know this, but this is not to go spectate, this is for those that want to get classroom instruction, then some track time with others and with instructors, then a 7 lap grid up and go!! Minimal bike prep needed for streetbikes, the usual headlights and taillights unplugged n tapes, mirrors removed, coolant flushed out and replaced with water.

Gear.... full leathers whether it be 1 or 2 piece (2piece must zip all the way around), real back protector, not the foam pad that comes with most suits, gauntlet gloves, boots, and a helmet I believe manufactured within the past 5 years (not just a purchase date) and not damaged.

There are 3 dates left for SuperStreet and they always fall on a Saturday. 3 remaining dates are August 8th, August 29 both at High Plains Raceway and the last is at PPIR (Pikes Peak International Raceway) on Sept 19.

Must be for a CSC member.... not a "let me get this for my buddy who isn't on the forum".