After being home all afternoon naping and debating on a ride or not, decided to go out for some food and a quick ride, bike has been in the garage all week, figured what the hell it's Friday and beautiful out. After some grub, headed to my friends house and some retard on Mississippi and Sheridan decides to pull a u turn right in the middle of the street without consequence and not like he can't hear the bike cause this thing isn't exactly quiet, there's no way out and the MSF training kicked in, miracle of God and that class saved my ass cause I would've been absolutely done. Take the MSF classes people, it worth every penny. Took mine 10 yrs ago and still saves my ass to this day from situations like this. Sad as I am to say this but I am done on the street and to the track permanently I go. Id rather go out racing than by the hand of some idiot who decided not to pay atrention. Riding here didn't use to be as bad but now with even more retards it is absolute suicide. I encourage you guys to take the courses and even an intermediate/advanced course. Just like gear, it is part of safety and shouldn't be questioned.