Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cops monitoring CSC forum for motorcycles speeding to/from Deckers

Re: Cops monitoring CSC forum for motorcycles speeding to/from Deckers

Quote Originally Posted by tecknojoe View Post
    No, the NSA does not watch emails and forum PMs for american citizens, unless they are on a terror watch list. That is illegal.
    Ya, never happens... https://www.aclu.org/how-nsas-survei...ricans-privacy Everyone knows the U.S. government never breaks its' own laws to "protect" us citizens.
    "That which does not kill you only postpones the inevitable."

If I was a cop looking at CSC for ludicrous speed rides I'd be very disappointed in wasting my time. I'd probably set up a speed trap out at hpr.

You'd be surprised man, out at 36 there's cops with a cramped hand handing out tickets cause people do like to haul ass by the track (not talking shit about cops, just stating the fact before WWIII breaks out)
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Quote Originally Posted by Nolan View Post
    If I was a cop looking at CSC for ludicrous speed rides I'd be very disappointed in wasting my time. I'd probably set up a speed trap out at hpr.
    They have probably given up looking at this forum, over the years this site has steered toward safe and respectful riding practices. Any one posting about stunt riding or speed contests are usually promptly pounced upon and made to see the light. I am thinking they should be looking at the CSC face book pages.
    Some of those guys are what we were 6-10 years ago.

aka - The Devil Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
    They have probably given up looking at this forum, over the years this site has steered toward safe and respectful riding practices. Any one posting about stunt riding or speed contests are usually promptly pounced upon and made to see the light. I am thinking they should be looking at the CSC face book pages.
    Some of those guys are what we were 6-10 years ago.
    Fact.

Instead the should be presenting us as role models for today's youth.

Only here for the free Wi-Fi Site Admin Spiderman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rybo View Post
    ... the should be presenting us as role models for today's youth.
    Holy crap, it finally happened, didn't it???

We're the FOGs now!
    Bob <------ Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you
         - 2002 Yamaha R1 (92K+ miles... bought new) ---------------------------------------->
         - 2015 Yamaha Bolt C-Spec (Cafe Racer)
         - 2004 Yamaha R6 (racebike)
         - 2006 Yamaha R1 (racebike)
    R.I.P. 502
    ~ Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it isn't the end.

Can you guys get your own forum so us stuntas can get back to being drains on society?

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Can you guys get your own forum so us stuntas can get back to being drains on society?
    Man, we really need a "like" or "thank you" button or something...
    Respect and truth trump all!
    I don't get lost. I explore.

Hmmm. Lets just start making fake rides to deckers every couple days (because we dont ride anyway) just to fuck with the cops.
    MRA Expert #880 - 2015 AmateurGTO Champion, 2013 NoviceGTU Champion
    2006 YZF-R6 Race "No name" - 2005 YZF-R6 Street "Aurora"
    2015 Sponsors: Dunlop, Speedin Motorsports, STM Suspension, Silkolene Lubricants, EBC Brakes, Pit-Bull Products

Text: (72O) 432-7236

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

I'm 100% in on that ride.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

there was a cpl cops hanging out at the view area. I zip past them doing 90...but they were too involve in their cop love (coffee, donuts, or themselves?) to pursue....

Gosh what is up with all the cops at the wing shop in Morrison? That place must be good. I rolled through there last night and there were 4 SUVs all up in that wing goodness.

The wings at Willy's Wings are pretty bomb! I don't blame the cops for going there. I hosted 2 rides last season that ended there for food afterwards
    2005 Suzuki SV650s Blue (SOLD), 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 636 Lime Green

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    It's okay bro, I am just a law breaking prick , if you weren't there, I don't expect you to know but I can respect the man for sticking up so all good. I do apologize as I was the one to get off topic , my bad. Carry on
    Well, can't comment on the "law-breaking", but....
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Quote Originally Posted by Drano View Post
    Aaron, as much as you feel you need to defend your chosen profession, this isn't the place to do it. If you have something to contribute to the topic, then, by all means, feel free to chip in. Otherwise, take your issue with Damir's post to PMs and work it out like adults.
    I don't see anything wrong with Aaron's post and don't considering it "defending" anything. Everything he said is 100% true. I, ahh, occasionally "forget" what the speed limit is (getting old, right?), and I expect that if I forget and get caught, it's not the cop "being a dick", it's ME being a criminal, and getting caught. What I've found is that if you're respectful from the very start (I'm usually pulling over even before the lights come on), don't have all manner of equipment violations (non-visible plate, etc.), have all your paperwork in order, and aren't an entitled arrogant douchebag, the guy will usually cut you a break. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten off without even a ticket, because of all that. I think my age helps, and the fact that I'm always geared up, but I'll stack the deck in my favor any way I can.

I don't do group rides in general, for this reason, but mostly because of some of the douchebag behavior I've seen on group rides. Here's a hint kids: cagers hate being cut off by some asshole passing on a double-yellow, or, worse, on the right side. Passing cars unsafely does not make you "fast" and it doesn't impress me....or them. No, it just makes you an ASSHOLE. And cagers lump ALL of us into that "ASSHOLE" category, and the rest of us have to deal with that because of a few ASSHOLES. That should be real easy to figure out, but apparently not. I'll pass on a double if I have to, but make sure there's plenty of room, and it's safe. And if I get stuck behind them for a while because I don't feel it's safe enough to pass, well, then I sit there, and not on their ass either. And guess what? Many times, I get people who are as respectful to me as I am to them and they'll pull over to make it easier for me to pass them instead of swerving at me. Simple.
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

Quote Originally Posted by UHATEIT View Post
    The wings at Willy's Wings are pretty bomb! I don't blame the cops for going there. I hosted 2 rides last season that ended there for food afterwards
    Good to know!

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with Aaron's post and don't considering it "defending" anything. Everything he said is 100% true. I, ahh, occasionally "forget" what the speed limit is (getting old, right?), and I expect that if I forget and get caught, it's not the cop "being a dick", it's ME being a criminal, and getting caught. What I've found is that if you're respectful from the very start (I'm usually pulling over even before the lights come on), don't have all manner of equipment violations (non-visible plate, etc.), have all your paperwork in order, and aren't an entitled arrogant douchebag, the guy will usually cut you a break. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten off without even a ticket, because of all that. I think my age helps, and the fact that I'm always geared up, but I'll stack the deck in my favor any way I can.

I don't do group rides in general, for this reason, but mostly because of some of the douchebag behavior I've seen on group rides. Here's a hint kids: cagers hate being cut off by some asshole passing on a double-yellow, or, worse, on the right side. Passing cars unsafely does not make you "fast" and it doesn't impress me....or them. No, it just makes you an ASSHOLE. And cagers lump ALL of us into that "ASSHOLE" category, and the rest of us have to deal with that because of a few ASSHOLES. That should be real easy to figure out, but apparently not. I'll pass on a double if I have to, but make sure there's plenty of room, and it's safe. And if I get stuck behind them for a while because I don't feel it's safe enough to pass, well, then I sit there, and not on their ass either. And guess what? Many times, I get people who are as respectful to me as I am to them and they'll pull over to make it easier for me to pass them instead of swerving at me. Simple.
    Ftp!!

Just for you Aaron.

Yell it all you want, makes Disorderly Conduct that much easier to prove!

Friends of The Police?

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Yell it all you want, makes Disorderly Conduct that much easier to prove!
    Lies! I was just singing a song your honor. Lol.

Was going to pm this but screw it.

Bro please be careful out there. We just lost a deputy the other week. Be safe man for real.
    Last edited by #1Townie; Fri Aug 28th, 2015 at 11:42 PM.

I like that, friends of the police!

Thanks Townie, that means a lot, especially coming from someone who has had a lot of negative experiences with the coppers. My safety first, we do our best to be so careful on every call. Unfortunately this year has been really nasty for us, a lot of cops being killed.

Gold Member

Yeah man I live in a small town. 50k people I think. Last time we had an officer killed in the line of duty was like the 60s.

I may have issues with a lot of things but I wish death on no one.

My grandfather was a cop, deputy Police Chief for many years in Middletown CT many years ago. So, I support cops. Like I said, don't ride like an asshole, be respectful when you get stopped, and you shouldn't have any issues. Ride like an asshole, and be an arrogant dick with no paperwork and all sort of equipment violations WHEN you get stopped, and, well, you get whatever you deserve.

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post

You hit the nail on the head.
    2014 FZ-09--Orange
    1999 Vmax--Carbon