Fuel-It Stage 2 pump assembly. First of all, buy the fvcking tool. I don't care how many worker Mexicans you have with hammers and sockets, buy the goddanm tool. I used the hammer method with a friend, and hate myself for it. Marred up the lock ring, cussed a lot, and was still never sure if it was fully tight. The pump was also kind of a pain, again through no fault of Fuel-It, I broke that stupid clip, appropriately named the PITA clip. I removed the pump, and shipped it to Steve. Unfortunately it arrived to him on a Saturday, so I was afraid he wouldn't get it or it'd be delayed until Tuesday or so. I had contacted him early and paid for express shipping. Monday morning he sent it out, all done! Tuesday morning I had it. Mad props to Steve for shipping to the right address (There was a last minute change), including an extra PITA clip, and using a shipping method that got it to me even faster than I had hoped.

***Important, the re-install directions have a slight bit of confusion. Near the end they specify to push on the vent tube, then install the PITA clip. This is nearly impossible, if not impossible, because the electrical connectors get in the way. Install the PITA clip first, completely, then just push the vent line up into the cap thingy, and the PITA clips expands out, then clicks in. Very easy, after you spend 30 minutes trying to figure out how to do it.

Also, make sure the lock ring is fully seated. Otherwise you spill a lot of gas all over the place.

On to the VRSF charge pipe, which along with the majority of my order from them arrived promptly. I had previously arranged with Tiago to send me a recirculating BOV with it, and that was not done, I got the standard TiAL BOV. Although not happy about it, I'm over it now, and will just leave it as is. However I will mention the TiAL is not as quite in RL as YouTube videos make it out to be, it sounds louder to me. I don't mind it that much though, just a bit ricey for my tastes. The charge pipe looked great, although the pre-painting tape job was very amateur and tape was even left on it when I got it, all of these flaws are not seen once installed. The pipe fit perfectly, I was expecting it to be worse, and I'm really impressed with how easy it is to install and remove. Love how much $hit is eliminated with the TiAL BOV and inlets too.

In reading the previous reviews, I tried to install the MAP sensor. Ripped my O-ring even after lubricating it, luckily had another laying around that fit well and slid in. And then remembered the mounting bolts were tapped for a metric bolt, and not a screw like OEM. Made a special trip to the nearest hardware store 20 minutes away to buy 2 fvcking bolts. And when I got home, is when I knew I'd gone full retard. He includes new bolts. And T-bolt hose clamps (WINNING!)