Quote Originally Posted by Gramps View Post
Well.............

Firstly- I thought there had to be actual content in a post for a deletion to be considered censorship. So for that I apologize.

Second- All this past stuff really had no bearing on my decision. So I guess it's your reasoning or argument but I'm not following.

Thirdly- I deleted the post to try to keep a nice thread from going the way it eventually progressed anyway. So again I apologize for trying to just keep the peace but that is simply what I was trying to do. I felt like it was an unnecessary comment that was directed at initiating a dramatic response from someone. Sheesh guys let it go is really what comes to mind.

Anyway Townie got his say in anyway and my attempt at keeping a peaceful situation was not to be. No harm no foul.

Carry on..............
Dude why do all of you take things so damn serious? My only point was that if you are going to delete one thing you must keep it on parr.

Like the post above yours. While he claims what he wants the post I pointed out has nothing constructive to it.

It is calling out an individual for conflict. Or is it that its okay for some people to ask for it while it's not okay for others?

Hey like new mods I'm just trying to figure out what's good and what's not? Why can one person make a whole thread that could lead to conflict and another can't make one post?

Just set a guideline and keep it there. Let us know where the line is drawn. That's all I'm asking.