Thread: Howdy!

Howdy!

Hey everyone, new guy here in pueblo. Glad to see this site is active compared to some others. I currently
    ride a '14 ninja 300 and a honda shadow 750. I'm still green to the sportbike world but I love it.

J

Re: Howdy!

Welcome! What brings you to Pueblo?
    Respect and truth trump all!
    I don't get lost. I explore.

Lived in pueblo most of my life. New to the forum, should have clarified that better.

Senior Member Moderator

Howdy, and welcome to the site!

Nice, welcome to CSC..... Great bikes you have, you ever venture out to PMP?

https://www.facebook.com/sscsunsetsafetyclinic is held at Pueblo Motorsports Park. They are a good resource for sportbike (and all motorcycle) riding.
    Blair
    2000 GSX750F, 2003 YZ450F, 2004 GSXR750, 2006 ZX-14
    2013 CBR500R, 2016 YZF-R6 - MRA #760

YO
    Tom
    '07 ZX-6R
    '12 1199 Panigale S

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Welcome to the club! Happy Hour is from 3:00 to 6:00.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Dam it's been awhile since I've been here. Too caught up in riding and pottery. Happy New Year Everyone! My poor beautiful ninja has a battle scar on her fairing now from a guardrail I glanced off of while riding back from bishop's castle. That run has me hooked.... I'm going insane not being able to go riding in the mountains.

welcome!

Looking forward to season - i'm sure i'll ride with you soon enouhg!
    Current - 2008 Blue R6
    Sold - 2003 Custom Red R6

Cage - 2012 Nissan Frontier Pro4x

Senior Member Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by SoCoNinja300 View Post
    Dam it's been awhile since I've been here. Too caught up in riding and pottery. Happy New Year Everyone! My poor beautiful ninja has a battle scar on her fairing now from a guardrail I glanced off of while riding back from bishop's castle. That run has me hooked.... I'm going insane not being able to go riding in the mountains.
    As they say about the weather in Colorado, "Wait five minutes." Riding season will be upon us soon enough. I'm getting super-excited for it to get here as well as I plan to have this puppy sitting in my garage in a couple months!

I'll post up some rides this summer as long as my job doesn't have me out of town. Now, do yourself a favor and stay away from those guard rails!

Gold Member Yearly Supporter Sully's Avatar

Hi: Welcome to the forum.. And what Drano said, stay away from those guard rails!
    Glitter Factory Racing
    MRA #415

Sol Performance - Pirelli Tires

Quote Originally Posted by Drano View Post
    As they say about the weather in Colorado, "Wait five minutes." Riding season will be upon us soon enough. I'm getting super-excited for it to get here as well as I plan to have this puppy sitting in my garage in a couple months!

I'll post up some rides this summer as long as my job doesn't have me out of town. Now, do yourself a favor and stay away from those guard rails!
    Ohhhhh Shiney!

Diggin' my Tuono. Don't ride much out here (hellish lowcountry redneckville south carolina), but will again if I can get back to CO this year.
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Senior Member Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    Ohhhhh Shiney!

Diggin' my Tuono. Don't ride much out here (hellish lowcountry redneckville south carolina), but will again if I can get back to CO this year.
    That's a bummer, man. How far away are you from the Tail?

That's a bummer, man. How far away are you from the Tail?
    Currently... about 5 hours on the slab. So, a day run is a LONG day run...

The Smoky Mountains and Appalachians are an amazing place to ride. If I lived in the northern part of the state, I'd be up there every day. But for now, stuck in the low country.

My v4r, in touring mode, on the dragon...

Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Senior Member Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    Currently... about 5 hours on the slab. So, a day run is a LONG day run...

The Smoky Mountains and Appalachians are an amazing place to ride. If I lived in the northern part of the state, I'd be up there every day. But for now, stuck in the low country.

My v4r, in touring mode, on the dragon...

Yeah, that's quite the ride to get over there. In my case I'd call that an over-nighter. Oddly enough, I'm definitely planning on doing some touring on mine once I get it. Gonna grab a set of Hepco and Becker sidebags even!

I can tell you first hand that you made a great bike choice

For the record that pic was take a couple days after I got the bike, the tail is now cleaned up with a Tail Tidy and the sticker is gone from the windshield. FYI that windshield warning sticker is really fun, it is on the INSIDE of the windshield and you have to almost disassemble the whole fairing to get the windshield off.

Senior Member Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by longrider View Post
    I can tell you first hand that you made a great bike choice

For the record that pic was take a couple days after I got the bike, the tail is now cleaned up with a Tail Tidy and the sticker is gone from the windshield. FYI that windshield warning sticker is really fun, it is on the INSIDE of the windshield and you have to almost disassemble the whole fairing to get the windshield off.
    Congrats on that beauty!

Gold Member Yearly Supporter Sully's Avatar

Nice Paul!
    Glitter Factory Racing
    MRA #415

Sol Performance - Pirelli Tires

Hey man, I see you're in Pueblo. Me too, keep an eye out for me I pretty much ride year round. I love the Bishop's run, usually add a stint up to Westcliffe and back into it though.

Man time flies when your not having fun. What's up everyone up too? I'm back again! I'm achin to go for a mountain run somewhere, anyone up for it?