To be honest, I always looked down on WSBK because it wasn't MotoGP. I thought myself pretty stupid as I've never actually watched WSBK and GP has been so good! After all the drama with Marquez and Rossi I thought to hell with it, let's see what's going in WSBK. I have no frame of reference for the teams and such and only started with watching in the middle of the series...

WOW, what a difference! It's super cool to see this series and how different it is.

Is it just me, or do the riders seems much closer to the ragged edge than they do on MotoGP? Understandable, as their machines and tire options aren't very different from MotoGP. They almost seem like bigger heros than the GP riders for doing what they do on the WSBK machines...

Is it just me, or is the onboard footage crap compared to MotoGP? Super shaky and lower resolution than in MotoGP? Other than fan base resulting in less advertising and thus less dollars, is there another reason I'm missing which causes this?

All in all, super impressed with WSBK, and will be following it alongside MotoGP from now on..