Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm just going to go.

Senior Member Moderator

I'm just going to go.

I've asked to be removed as a moderator, and I'm calling it quits. It was a pleasure knowing all of you. I sincerely wish all of you the best. I didn't want to upset people or become a nuisance through my efforts as moderator. I wanted only to try to help make the forum a more open, welcoming, and respectful place where we can share our passion for sport bikes. I apologize if I failed in that regard. I meant well, I assure you, and hope it all works out in the end. Have a good one.

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Re: I'm just going to go.

Is it too much to ask for you to lock the thread on your way out?

I keed, I keed....
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Senior Member Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    Is it too much to ask for you to lock the thread on your way out?

I keed, I keed....
    Nah, I'll let people say their goodbyes, or good riddances, whatever tickles their fancies. Que Dios les bendiga. Adios!

I'm sure you'll always be welcomed back. Coming from somebody who had a quite illustrious tenure as an Admin/Admin-removed, the CSC is nothing if not forgiving!
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Another one bites the dust.....pretty soon CSC is going to be like 10 members strong!

I felt "Drano's post" on which sportbike was the best topic we have had in a while
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    I felt "Drano's post" on which sportbike was the best topic we have had in a while
    Agreed. I thought there was some good discussion points in there.

Sad to see this.
    Tom
    '07 ZX-6R
    '12 1199 Panigale S

Well guess the CSC is officially donski, that sucks man.... Guess it was a matter of time before we got to this point.
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

As long as we keep having a Summer-time "Q", the CSC will live on! This is just another hiccup, in our post-Facebook world.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

As membership goes down, so does site sponsorship/support. One day it may be that there are not enough "supporting" members to pay for the server and at that point it could be taken down....just sayin
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Gold Member

I guess I missed all the fun. lol. drano simmer down dude.

the whole idea that anyone and everyone can get along 100% of the time is a joke and shows immaturity for the ones who cried for it.

truth is people like drama. its proven in our society over and over again. without it life gets boring.

not to mention it is the internet.

PS fuck townie.

Oh thank God, no more anti-Rossi discussions

Just kidding man, I agree with Townie. It's the interwebz Drano and I'd say don't take it so serious. You seem to genuinely want to promote the site and have good discussion can't see why you would leave. I told you last year the reason I left for awhile was I was bored with this place. I only care about racing and I've lost my desire to debate people on whatever the subject might be. I only check in every bow and then for the fun of it.
    So take it easy man and relax a bit..
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Gold Member

heard that Rossi guy can't ride a bike to save his life.

When it's Summer again, this place is going to be buzzing with activity!

:crickets:
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Gold Member

normally its winter time this place is loaded with BS. I don't have high hopes for the summer. lol

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    heard that Rossi guy can't ride a bike to save his life.
    Hell no he cant, he should have drove Marquez into the crowd instead of just running him wide. Can't ride at all... lol!

Edit:
    Just read that sentence and damnit!! I hate when my phone types a bunch of B.S.
    Last edited by The Black Knight; Tue Jan 19th, 2016 at 10:02 PM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Hell no he cant, I he could he would have drove Marquez into the crowd instead of just running him wide. Can't ride at all... lol!
    silly racers. rockets are for squids.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    silly racers. rockets are for squids.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Chief Viffer Lifetime Supporter dirkterrell's Avatar

It must still be winter.
    Formerly MRA #211 - High Precision Racing

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self- preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property, and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

--Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
    ROFL....

To OP, see ya later alligator!

Hmm. CSC seems like it's almost full circle and soon will be back down to how it was when it first started. I'll volunteer to moderate whenever I'm on here!!

You're leaving because your "Which Superbike..." thread got derailed? You do realize this is the CSC, right?
    John
    KTM Duke 690

Quote Originally Posted by FZRguy View Post
    You're leaving because your "Which Superbike..." thread got derailed? You do realize this is the CSC, right?
    Thing is, it didn't even get derailed. He was just getting mad because people were defending their choices. The internet is serious business sometimes.

I'm buttburt Bueller stopped riding and showing me cool rampart trails. Report filed.