Thread: Sooooooo.......I'm kind of like back I guess?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold Member

Re: Sooooooo.......I'm kind of like back I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Hibs View Post
    I'm having a hard time deciding what would happen first... Grim's peg brackets grind into the ground and he high sides.... his single brake caliper/rotor fades and he goes off into a sand pit... or Aaron is so embarrassed he leaves the track before I can pit....
    dude why are you bashing someone else's bike? you're a fucking prick you know that?

you jumped in here like some white knight trashing grims new bike. I'm happy for the guy. he went and got something he wanted.

you know how it feels to get your bike and style of riding bashed. why would you repeat that bullshit? just to be an asshole?

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    dude why are you bashing someone else's bike? you're a fucking prick you know that?

you jumped in here like some white knight trashing grims new bike. I'm happy for the guy. he went and got something he wanted.

you know how it feels to get your bike and style of riding bashed. why would you repeat that bullshit? just to be an asshole?
    I haven't bashed anyone, just said i didn't like the styling. Then A-A Ron desided he wanted to throw down a challenge.

Gold Member

I haven't bashed anyone, just said i didn't like the styling. Then A-A Ron desided he wanted to throw down a challenge.
    dude you flat out came in just talking shit. you are being a bigger prick than even i have ever been.

PS aaron is how you spell that name when it comes to a male. Erin is how you spell it when it's a woman.

if your beef is Aarons challenge take him up on it. go meet him on the track against what he rides. and get lapped just like he stated.

I mean if you want to bash another guys ride put your shit to the test.

if your beef is Aarons challenge take him up on it. go meet him on the track against what he rides. and get lapped just like he stated.
    No, the Flic was pretty clear in what he said, that is Grim on his Honda Cruiser would lap me. That has nothing to do with his own bmw or any other track guy. Don't put words into his mouth. Stop trying to distort what is going on here.

dude you flat out came in just talking shit. you are being a bigger prick than even i have ever been.
    No, I welcomed the OP back, stated what I thought of his new purchase (nothing against him, kinda goes with my general thoughts on the styling of a lot of new bikes today), and wished him safety and good luck.... how is thay being a bashing prick??

Gold Member

No, I welcomed the OP back, stated what I thought of his new purchase (nothing against him, kinda goes with my general thoughts on the styling of a lot of new bikes today), and wished him safety and good luck.... how is thay being a bashing prick??

look dude I'm not going to go back and forth with you but your comment comes off very wrong. it doesn't matter what you think about it. it is how others interpret it.

Aaron was just stepping in on shity comment from someone who's idea of welcoming back a rider is by calling their bike ugly. probably not the best choice in words.

anyways dude it is what it is.

look dude I'm not going to go back and forth with you but your comment comes off very wrong. it doesn't matter what you think about it. it is how others interpret it.

Aaron was just stepping in on shity comment from someone who's idea of welcoming back a rider is by calling their bike ugly. probably not the best choice in words.

anyways dude it is what it is.
    So are you gonna pool your money with Aaron to watch Grim lap me at the track on his CTX.... or.....????

Gold Member

So are you gonna pool your money with Aaron to watch Grim lap me at the track on his CTX.... or.....????
    sorry bruh. I'm done with your squidly ass. go back to the flat lands trying to reach those super sonic speeds on your busa.