Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sooooooo.......I'm kind of like back I guess?

Re: Sooooooo.......I'm kind of like back I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    look dude I'm not going to go back and forth with you but your comment comes off very wrong. it doesn't matter what you think about it. it is how others interpret it.

Aaron was just stepping in on shity comment from someone who's idea of welcoming back a rider is by calling their bike ugly. probably not the best choice in words.

anyways dude it is what it is.
    So are you gonna pool your money with Aaron to watch Grim lap me at the track on his CTX.... or.....????

You'll see me at the track, but we won't be racing. Well, you might, but I won't, I don't do that.

You can always tell the fastest guys on the track. They're the ones who tell everyone how fast they are.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hibs View Post
    So are you gonna pool your money with Aaron to watch Grim lap me at the track on his CTX.... or.....????
    sorry bruh. I'm done with your squidly ass. go back to the flat lands trying to reach those super sonic speeds on your busa.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    You'll see me at the track, but we won't be racing. Well, you might, but I won't, I don't do that.

You can always tell the fastest guys on the track. They're the ones who tell everyone how fast they are.
    Ah, backing out of your claim. I figured as much. Typical internet shit talker.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    sorry bruh. I'm done with your squidly ass. go back to the flat lands trying to reach those super sonic speeds on your busa.
    It's alright brah, now that I see Aaron's fingers got a little ahead of his inflated head and he's not willing to back up what he said, I have no reason to stick around this thread.

Gold Member

Ah, backing out of your claim. I figured as much. Typical internet shit talker.

It's alright brah, now that I see Aaron's fingers got a little ahead of his inflated head and he's not willing to back up what he said, I have no reason to stick around this thread.
    wooooow. dude you should do a MC safety class with all your skills. you are clearly the best rider on this forum. I bow down to your AWESOMENESS!

please tell us some super sick stories of those qt mile races and top it off with your most epic top speed story.

I just can't wait to hear more. will you sign my gas tank the next time I'm in Colorado?

I've got more flavor than a packet of macaroni.

How does this not surprise me? Well, it won't be while you're cruising Academy Blvd.
    Maybe hibbs can race grim in the 1/4 mile on Academy, and you be the judge at the finish line

Also, this thread is one of my favorites. Kinda bruzer status. I miss that guy, I'm sure grim does too.

Grim-you suck and you know it! I want cookies though
    Last edited by GMR; Thu Feb 11th, 2016 at 02:42 AM.

Present: 2006 GSXR 750 (black/yellow), 2006 Yamaha R6r (blue)
    Sold: 2011 Ninja 250 (green/black), 2007 R6s (blue)

Sounds like a friendly wager to me on a closed track so what is the big deal Hibs got told he would get lapped so he said he is willing to prove it and put his money where his mouth is. Sounds like people think he is just a "drag race" guy and he not only says he has track skills but willing to prove it, so why not. Not like we haven't heard Aaron say how fast he is numerous times as well. I'd like to see it! Aaron on Grim's bike against Hibbs on the track (Grim never really got involved and if anything took the high road about the comment on his bike).

If anything this should happen on pure principal

P.S. And "no" I do not want in on this as I've learned long ago to never judge how fast you think a person is until you see them in a sanctioned track race......f*ck Hoopty lapping me on a SV650 at 2nd Creek and teaching me my hard lesson years ago when I thought I was fast.....he literally had duck tape and zip ties holding his bike together.
    Last edited by bulldog; Thu Feb 11th, 2016 at 07:41 AM.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Some of our greatest CSC moments came from wagers like this that started on the board. Anyone remember Hoopty, LoLo and Sparker (the OG cop on board) arguing who could eat the most hot wings. OMG, I was dying of laughter during this all....good times
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

I'm fast as shit yo. There was a guy on a Ninja 250 when I rode HPR last. We were in hot competition lap after lap.

Some say my bike as traction control and ABS and all this other nifty shit. I'm not sure, as it's never needed to activate while I'm riding. That's how good I am.

I'm fast as shit yo. There was a guy on a Ninja 250 when I rode HPR last. We were in hot competition lap after lap.

Some say my bike as traction control and ABS and all this other nifty shit. I'm not sure, as it's never needed to activate while I'm riding. That's how good I am.

Welcome back..... What's the range on that ride anyway?

Shit!! I heard the only bike that might stand up against Aaron is the jet bike from Torque. Well maybe the super nitrous Harley from Torque could as well, or Smoke's Hayabusa from Biker Boyzzzz.

That's an elite crop of bikes to hang with. I know I wouldn't race the jetbike, that thing can do flips and spins in the air. All while melting the pavement because of its massive jet wash.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Shit!! I heard the only bike that might stand up against Aaron is the jet bike from Torque. Well maybe the super nitrous Harley from Torque could as well, or Smoke's Hayabusa from Biker Boyzzzz.

That's an elite crop of bikes to hang with. I know I wouldn't race the jetbike, that thing can do flips and spins in the air. All while melting the pavement because of its massive jet wash.
    nah bro that jet bike was a tribute to hibs land speed record bike.

I left this thread for a bit. And clearly I missed out.

Please continue, this is amusing.

also, townie. A A ron was a joke Hibs was making. Out of context, not funny, but great K&P skit.
    The closest thing to immortality on this earth is a Federal government program - RR

Welcome back champion Grim! You bring out the best in people. I keed, I keed... I dig the bike BTW, and I totally agree with your motivations, I'm very much in the same boat.
    Respect and truth trump all!
    I don't get lost. I explore.

Im calling out Aaron, who seems to think Grim would lap me on his commuter Honda, I assume on a roadcourse....

Upgraded ZX14 forks, ZX14 brakes, ZX10 shock (better valved for my weight), ZX14 swingarm, ZX10 rims (lighter rotating mass), suspension sag set for me and forks adjusted to my liking. But ya.... some guy on a honda cruiser is gonna lap me at a road course, ROFL....
    Why do you assume i cant? As you said you don't know me, i can make the same argument you just did to townie, you don't no nuffin so practice what you preach. Also you do know the size or speed of the bike means nothing on a road course right? I WOULD put money on Bueller spanking your ass on his Harley on a road course against your kawi. it doesn't bother me that you don't like my bike, why should i care i didn't get it for you i got it for me, what i think is funny is your oblivion to the fact that just BECAUSE of the bike i got you automatically think you would be faster than me in any given scenario...a bike is only as fast as the rider controlling it. maybe someday you and i can have a ride just the two of us, i think you would enjoy it, many people here have ridden with me in the past and i haven't had any complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by GMR View Post
    Maybe hibbs can race grim in the 1/4 mile on Academy, and you be the judge at the finish line

Also, this thread is one of my favorites. Kinda bruzer status. I miss that guy, I'm sure grim does too.

Grim-you suck and you know it! I want cookies though
    No Cookie For you

Quote Originally Posted by Slo View Post
    Welcome back..... What's the range on that ride anyway?
    65MPG which is pretty damn good!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spooph View Post
    Welcome back champion Grim! You bring out the best in people. I keed, I keed... I dig the bike BTW, and I totally agree with your motivations, I'm very much in the same boat.
    I really do don't I? Start a thread about me getting a bike and all hell breaks loose, its almost like i never left!!

I have a complaint about riding with you. Several, in fact. You didn't bring cookies for one. For two you made me ride in snow and ice. And then you threw snowballs at me. And to date it was still the best ride I've ever been on.

What did I miss?
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    What did I miss?
    The usual winter stuff...mostly monkeys flinging poo at each other for no other reason than they're bored and pissed off that they can't ride as much as they want...
    Thanks, Jim
    TFOG Wheelsports, LLC
    www.tfogracing.com
    303-216-2400

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "undocumented pharmacist"

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    What did I miss?
    grims back. hibs is a straight line top speed pro who could beat anyone anytime anywhere.

townie is still a dick. that about sums it up.

Quote Originally Posted by TFOGGuys View Post
    The usual winter stuff...mostly monkeys flinging poo at each other for no other reason than they're bored and pissed off that they can't ride as much as they want...
    It was above 25 degrees I fail to see the issue with riding.

The road was, and I mean literally when I say literally, covered in snow and ice. No issue at all, it was an AMAZING ride. And all things considered only 1 or 2 layovers wasn't bad at all. We even passed a car, and I think it was AWD, that was stuck.

I've been riding for 2 weeks straight haha, been really nice out
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )