Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sooooooo.......I'm kind of like back I guess?

Sooooooo.......I'm kind of like back I guess?

I'll just leave this here.......

Last edited by Grim2.0; Sat Jan 23rd, 2016 at 08:16 PM.

Gold Member

Re: Sooooooo.......I'm kind of like back I guess?

awwwww SHIIIIIIT!

Damn straight son

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

That's not what she looks like.........dick

Roflmao! Good ol' news girl can't stay away. Congrats man, how you like that thing?
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    dear lord baby Jesus that woman is fine!

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    Roflmao! Good ol' news girl can't stay away. Congrats man, how you like that thing?
    The best way to put it is, it's perfect for me I can throw it around, it's comfortable, and it's unique in style.

Alright I obviously missed 2 years of drama. What happened to this place? Its like a couple of special ed kids beating a drum in a dark room. You guys scare everybody away?
    KX65
    Dizzer
    929 - Yard Sale'd

Quote Originally Posted by Zach929rr View Post
    Alright I obviously missed 2 years of drama. What happened to this place? Its like a couple of special ed kids beating a drum in a dark room. You guys scare everybody away?

You and me both, I've been vacant with a drop in every now and then for the last 2 years. I'll host some rides again though every now and then, cause you know it's all about the motorcycles right?

Welcome back, both of youse!
    Thanks, Jim
    TFOG Wheelsports, LLC
    www.tfogracing.com
    303-216-2400

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "undocumented pharmacist"

Quote Originally Posted by Grim2.0 View Post
    That's not what she looks like.........dick

Yea I saw her in line at hollister when my kids needed me to pay for their purchases. She was their for same thing. Her husband looks to be 10 years plus older than her. The picture is like 15 years old assuming to what I saw at hollister.

I motion for name change to Grim 3.0
    Mo-Door.com - Contact me for CSC pricing

Mo-Door on: Twitter Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post
    I motion for name change to Grim 3.0

I missed you snugglepuff.

Grimmy. What kind of bike is that?

It looks to be hybrid of a hwy scooter an sv of sorts

Quote Originally Posted by mdub View Post
    It looks to be hybrid of a hwy scooter an sv of sorts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Grimmy. What kind of bike is that?
    You aren't too far off Wub Dubster, its a Honda CTX 700CC its a hybrid between a sport bike and cruiser, sits up like a sport bike and can be thrown around like one but the seating position is cruiser style with forward controls. Also has single disc brakes in the front. The back end reminds me of a scooter a little though.
    Last edited by Grim2.0; Mon Jan 25th, 2016 at 10:20 AM.

Congrats on the new bike and I am glad to see you on a bike again. No rider can truly quit riding

Quote Originally Posted by longrider View Post
    Congrats on the new bike and I am glad to see you on a bike again. No rider can truly quit riding
    Thanks, i got it from Fay Meyers, Wes is a pretty good guy, i didn't have to haggle him too hard.

Interesting bike. Please tell me you did not get the DCT trans!

Did you get DTC/ABS?

I did a bit of reading on it. Fairly inexpensive, and holy crap the fuel economy shocked me. Cycleworld got 62mpg thrashing it.

Quote Originally Posted by longrider View Post

Agree.

for sure grimster...good your back on two wheels...

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Interesting bike. Please tell me you did not get the DCT trans!

Did you get DTC/ABS?

I did a bit of reading on it. Fairly inexpensive, and holy crap the fuel economy shocked me. Cycleworld got 62mpg thrashing it.
    Do i look like a fucking paraplegic rider to you? No i did not get the Automatic with ABS bitch, shame on you for asking.

Quote Originally Posted by mdub View Post
    Agree.

for sure grimster...good your back on two wheels...
    Thanks buddy!

Ok, so I have to ask because it is something I have been going through. If I remember correctly you stopped street riding because you had a close call and you felt no matter how good a rider you were that riding was still a risk and not something you wanted to risk for your daughter and wife. I gave up street riding a while back for the same reason, had a close call and really made me think if the sport I loved was worth the risk I took everytime I got on that bike after all I have seen over the years. For me, after many years (15+ on sportbike street riding) I had to admit that I felt the risk was not worth it anymore because there are a lot of people that care about me and I’d hate to see them go through what I have seen so many sportbike rider's families go through. So I’ve also thought about getting a different bike not as aggressive as a sportbike, but it always leads me back to the same point of where I never gave up street riding because of my skills, but because of the thousands of cars out the that do not pay attention that I risk.

So what changed?

I may get flamed, but it has been something I went through so it always makes me wonder when someone decided to come back to the street riding.

P.S. Grimm I hope it doesn’t offend you and if so you don’t have to answer and can request I take the post down. Honestly it is curiosity since I think you and I went through this around the same time a couple years back.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Ok, so I have to ask because it is something I have been going through. If I remember correctly you stopped street riding because you had a close call and you felt no matter how good a rider you were that riding was still a risk and not something you wanted to risk for your daughter and wife. I gave up street riding a while back for the same reason, had a close call and really made me think if the sport I loved was worth the risk I took everytime I got on that bike after all I have seen over the years. For me, after many years (15+ on sportbike street riding) I had to admit that I felt the risk was not worth it anymore because there are a lot of people that care about me and I’d hate to see them go through what I have seen so many sportbike rider's families go through. So I’ve also thought about getting a different bike not as aggressive as a sportbike, but it always leads me back to the same point of where I never gave up street riding because of my skills, but because of the thousands of cars out the that do not pay attention that I risk.

So what changed?

I may get flamed, but it has been something I went through so it always makes me wonder when someone decided to come back to the street riding.

P.S. Grimm I hope it doesn’t offend you and if so you don’t have to answer and can request I take the post down. Honestly it is curiosity since I think you and I went through this around the same time a couple years back.
    You ask too many questions and i am offended that you would think i would be offended by your non offensive questions.

Its a matter of what makes you happy man, the decision was made with the intent to stay away but when you fall in love with something the heart wants what it wants. 2 years was enough time for me to realize that sure the things you do that make you happy can end your life, but in the end that's really all that matters, die doing what you love right otherwise whats the point? I love being able to ride, we got to a financially responsible position to pickup a bike and decided its what would make me happy. Riding is the only other hobby other than going to the gym i have and now that the kid is older and taller she can ride with me. Besides when you sit down and think about it something tragic can happen when you get in your car and go to the grocery store. These past 2 years have allowed me to decide what kind of rider i want to be if i were to get another bike and this is what lead to us picking up the CTX, comfort, enough speed and power, and still be fun in the twisties. I will say this now knowing it wont bare true but i don't THINK i will be riding as much as when i did with the other bikes but we will see....