Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sooooooo.......I'm kind of like back I guess?

Re: Sooooooo.......I'm kind of like back I guess?

To OP.... I don't know you, didn't know you were gone in the first place.... but welcome back! I must admit, I think your new bike is kinda ugly. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against "cruisers" or standard bikes. I just think that one is like, too futuristic looking if that makes sense. To many sharp edges/lines, looks blocky to me. Kind of like one of those hopped up scooters that I see some 45 year old fat woman riding 50mph down a highway in Florida. But hey, if you're happy with it that's all that matters. Be safe on the cold roads out there!

You won't have to see it luckily. Unless you catch a glimpse of the tail lights when he laps you on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    You won't have to see it luckily. Unless you catch a glimpse of the tail lights when he laps you on it.
    Laps me where, exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    Wecome back Grim..2.0..... now when do the homemade cookies return ?
    Next warm weekend...(warm enough for me isnt always warm enough for everyone else) damn right there will be cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by FZRguy View Post
    Jenny is in charge of cookies, grilled cheese and iceberg lettuce. Maybe she'll come back too.
    I don't know who Jenny is but i hosted cookies and twisty rides all the time, that's my title dammit!

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    yes! Miss those 5 am, fresh cookie rides
    Time to make some early morning deer creek videos again!

Quote Originally Posted by Hibs View Post
    To OP.... I don't know you, didn't know you were gone in the first place.... but welcome back! I must admit, I think your new bike is kinda ugly. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against "cruisers" or standard bikes. I just think that one is like, too futuristic looking if that makes sense. To many sharp edges/lines, looks blocky to me. Kind of like one of those hopped up scooters that I see some 45 year old fat woman riding 50mph down a highway in Florida. But hey, if you're happy with it that's all that matters. Be safe on the cold roads out there!
    different strokes for different folks, no hair of my nut sack is singed so its all good. This thing could be hot pink for all i care i just want to be comfortable and still have fun and that's what this provides.

Looks like a comfy commuter. What kind of MPG's it supposed to pull down? And what's the top speed?

Gold Member

annnnnd we have found the new townie. enjoy the days ahead.

Looks like a comfy commuter. What kind of MPG's it supposed to pull down? And what's the top speed?
    Wont be my commuter i have a company truck for that, it will be for long ass weekend rides, 65MPG per Honda but honestly i haven't even burned a half a tank yet and i have no idea what the top speed is other than what google is going to tell you.

Nice bike, Sean!

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    annnnnd we have found the new townie. enjoy the days ahead.
    I'm getting that vibe as well.
    Respect and truth trump all!
    I don't get lost. I explore.

Laps me where, exactly?
    How does this not surprise me? Well, it won't be while you're cruising Academy Blvd.

How does this not surprise me? Well, it won't be while you're cruising Academy Blvd.
    Well, I'll show up at any track of your choosing (in Colorado) if you're willing to put money where your mouth is.

Well, I'll show up at any track of your choosing (in Colorado) if you're willing to put money where your mouth is.
    Fight!! Fight!! Fight!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Who are you calling out? Aaron or Grim? Straight or curvy track?

Quote Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
    Who are you calling out? Aaron or Grim? Straight or curvy track?
    Im calling out Aaron, who seems to think Grim would lap me on his commuter Honda, I assume on a roadcourse....
    Aaron doesn't know me. He's never met me. Never seen me ride. Never seen my bike.

Now I see how he may think I just have a Biker Boyz slammed and stretched friday night special. Well, that is far from the truth. While my posts here are mainly regarding drag racing and top speed stuff, there is a reason for that. I do enjoy twisties contrary to popular belief. But I enjoy them by myself, or with a close trusted friend. You don't see me asking about group rides on here, because I don't like group rides. Too many times I've been on a group ride and some 19 year old balls up his R6 and ends up in the hospital, or some Rossi wanna be trys to fight for pole position on his GSXR1K through the corners and gets to sketchy for my comfort on the street. So I keep to myself when it comes to canyon rides. Don't mistake my lack of posts regarding twisties as a lack of ability.

My ZX12R in its street trim, which is 95% of the time...

Upgraded ZX14 forks, ZX14 brakes, ZX10 shock (better valved for my weight), ZX14 swingarm, ZX10 rims (lighter rotating mass), suspension sag set for me and forks adjusted to my liking. But ya.... some guy on a honda cruiser is gonna lap me at a road course, ROFL....
    Last edited by Hibs; Wed Feb 10th, 2016 at 05:22 PM.

Gold Member

Im calling out Aaron, who seems to think Grim would lap me on his commuter Honda, I assume on a roadcourse....

Aaron doesn't know me. He's never met me. Never seen me ride. Never seen my bike.

Now I see how he may think I just have a Biker Boyz slammed and stretched friday night special. Well, that is far from the truth. While my posts here are mainly regarding drag racing and top speed stuff, there is a reason for that. I do enjoy twisties contrary to popular belief. But I enjoy them by myself, or with a close trusted friend. You don't see me asking about group rides on here, because I don't like group rides. Too many times I've been on a group ride and some 19 year old balls up his R6 and ends up in the hospital, or some Rossi wanna be trys to fight for pole position on his GSXR1K through the corners and gets to sketchy for my comfort on the street. So I keep to myself when it comes to canyon rides. Don't mistake my lack of posts regarding twisties as a lack of ability.

My ZX12R in its street trim, which is 95% of the time...

Upgraded ZX14 forks, ZX14 brakes, ZX10 shock (better valved for my weight), ZX14 swingarm, ZX10 rims (lighter rotating mass), suspension sag set for me and forks adjusted to my liking. But ya.... some guy on a honda cruiser is gonna lap me at a road course, ROFL....
    lol you are a special kind of something. thats for sure.

I hope aaron or any of the track guys take you up on that bet. enjoy getting lapped.

lol you are a special kind of something. thats for sure.

I hope aaron or any of the track guys take you up on that bet. enjoy getting lapped.
    And maybe you're a special kind of something, seems like you can't read. You act like I'm wanting to bet on racing Aaron on his BMW S1k at a road course. That's not the case. Aaron stated Grim's Honda cruiser, posted in thread #1, would lap me. I'm willing to put up cash saying that is not true. So this really has nothing to do with any other track guy. It's between me, Aaron, (and Grim if he's willing to race with Aarons money behind him).

I'm having a hard time deciding what would happen first... Grim's peg brackets grind into the ground and he high sides.... his single brake caliper/rotor fades and he goes off into a sand pit... or Aaron is so embarrassed he leaves the track before I can pit....

Gold Member

I'm having a hard time deciding what would happen first... Grim's peg brackets grind into the ground and he high sides.... his single brake caliper/rotor fades and he goes off into a sand pit... or Aaron is so embarrassed he leaves the track before I can pit....
    dude why are you bashing someone else's bike? you're a fucking prick you know that?

you jumped in here like some white knight trashing grims new bike. I'm happy for the guy. he went and got something he wanted.

you know how it feels to get your bike and style of riding bashed. why would you repeat that bullshit? just to be an asshole?

Oh I also forgot to mention my Scott's Steering Stabilizer, but that's just semantics at this point

dude why are you bashing someone else's bike? you're a fucking prick you know that?

you jumped in here like some white knight trashing grims new bike. I'm happy for the guy. he went and got something he wanted.

you know how it feels to get your bike and style of riding bashed. why would you repeat that bullshit? just to be an asshole?
    I haven't bashed anyone, just said i didn't like the styling. Then A-A Ron desided he wanted to throw down a challenge.

Gold Member

I haven't bashed anyone, just said i didn't like the styling. Then A-A Ron desided he wanted to throw down a challenge.
    dude you flat out came in just talking shit. you are being a bigger prick than even i have ever been.

PS aaron is how you spell that name when it comes to a male. Erin is how you spell it when it's a woman.

if your beef is Aarons challenge take him up on it. go meet him on the track against what he rides. and get lapped just like he stated.

I mean if you want to bash another guys ride put your shit to the test.

if your beef is Aarons challenge take him up on it. go meet him on the track against what he rides. and get lapped just like he stated.
    No, the Flic was pretty clear in what he said, that is Grim on his Honda Cruiser would lap me. That has nothing to do with his own bmw or any other track guy. Don't put words into his mouth. Stop trying to distort what is going on here.

dude you flat out came in just talking shit. you are being a bigger prick than even i have ever been.
    No, I welcomed the OP back, stated what I thought of his new purchase (nothing against him, kinda goes with my general thoughts on the styling of a lot of new bikes today), and wished him safety and good luck.... how is thay being a bashing prick??

Gold Member

No, I welcomed the OP back, stated what I thought of his new purchase (nothing against him, kinda goes with my general thoughts on the styling of a lot of new bikes today), and wished him safety and good luck.... how is thay being a bashing prick??

look dude I'm not going to go back and forth with you but your comment comes off very wrong. it doesn't matter what you think about it. it is how others interpret it.

Aaron was just stepping in on shity comment from someone who's idea of welcoming back a rider is by calling their bike ugly. probably not the best choice in words.

anyways dude it is what it is.