Thread: Hello!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Hello!

Welcome! I'm down here in the springs too. If I can find time, I can probably help ya out with setting the suspension. Have a 1 month old newborn and go back to work next week, so we'll see how I adjust... rofl... but I'll let ya know. I got a heated garage, stands, plenty of tools, etc

Re: Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by Hibs View Post
    Welcome! I'm down here in the springs too. If I can find time, I can probably help ya out with setting the suspension. Have a 1 month old newborn and go back to work next week, so we'll see how I adjust... rofl... but I'll let ya know. I got a heated garage, stands, plenty of tools, etc

That would be a blessing. Of course, life and family come first, so no worries, PM me whenever you think you would like to meet and give me a hand with the suspension. I'll even throw in there some money for the favor, lol. No rush and no shame if life gets in the way, I completely understand and appreciate the offer!

Another factor that I am trying to learn how to do it with someone who knows how to do it is because the dealers here want to charge me $80-$95 to set-up my suspension. It seems a bit steep from what I recall hearing it costs in other places.
    Last edited by Crazy-Ivan; Wed Feb 10th, 2016 at 08:13 PM.