Thread: Hello!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Hello!

Welcome Ivan.

The base here seems to be around Denver Metro but there are a few down in the springs.

I'm not sure we are done with the winter weather yet but I'll sure take a few nice days mixed in here.

As far as suspension goes. My .02 is that everyone has a different opinion and feel they want from their bike. Set the sag and then a base setting. Then tweak it over time and (if you really get involved) for each condition. In other words my setting would probably not be your settings. Also keep a spreadsheet/notebook so you can make notes on what you like or dislike and what changes you made.

Tom
    '07 ZX-6R
    '12 1199 Panigale S

Re: Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by Gramps View Post
    Welcome Ivan.

The base here seems to be around Denver Metro but there are a few down in the springs.

I'm not sure we are done with the winter weather yet but I'll sure take a few nice days mixed in here.

As far as suspension goes. My .02 is that everyone has a different opinion and feel they want from their bike. Set the sag and then a base setting. Then tweak it over time and (if you really get involved) for each condition. In other words my setting would probably not be your settings. Also keep a spreadsheet/notebook so you can make notes on what you like or dislike and what changes you made.

Cool, thank you for the reply and the info!