Thread: twin peaks powersports rany or rave???

Board Newbie

twin peaks powersports rany or rave???

I have been considering going over there to chat with these guys about a deal. I havnt seen much ranting or raving about them. Any input peeps, I trust your opinions. Oh.... Unless you work there that is.

If I recall, some of the good guys from the old Boulder dealer moved over there. A lot of people liked them.

I never had a good experience with Twin Peaks, but that was before they moved over off of I-25. Not sure if it is still the same people running it after the move. I never even got to the point of trying to buy a bike from them, their attitude was so shitty when I was just in there for parts and to see new models.

If you are willing to drive a bit further, I have had good experience with the Yamaha/Suzuki dealership in Ft Collins. Unfortunately, most of the dealers I liked are out of buisness, or have been taken over by larger dealerships.

I've had a dyno run there, and irdave has dealt with them a bit since he rides an Aprilia. I'll see if I can get him to provide his feedback.
    Alex
    MRA #68
    http://www.3dstickfight.com/racing/
    Racing Performance Services, Racer Supply Co., Morse Racing Products
    ”Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature nor do the children of humankind as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing."
    -- Helen Keller

The Twin Peaks guys were cool, and are still cool to deal with-

When I had my bike in there for the insurance estimate it took them a while to get to it... But other than that, they're good.

Talk to Kevin in parts- seems to know what he's talking about...

The Yamaha-Suzuki dealer up here are a bunch of assholes... Everybody I've talked to up here that's bought a bike from them says the same thing... That they treat you like royalty when you buy a bike from them, but the next day, they're like,"Who are you?" Not what I want when I drop a load of cash somewhere. And they're tire prices are outrageous...
    dave.
    "Helping motorcycles live up to their potential."
    www.STMSuspension.com

Board Newbie
    Yeah I have been to the guys here in Fort Collins Because My brother bought his R6 there and a couple of my friends bought dirt ikes there, they wouldnt budge on anything so I walked out . Needless to say a week later I got the call from them asking to come back.... yeah Right.. Then I went to Colorado Powersports on 104. Thiss Jack ass tries to tell me that he wont give me much for my trade because My bike was Repainted I nearly dropped him right there After I told him how retarted his manager was, i got the apologies and walked away. Last resort is twin peaks, Lets see what goes on now. You know being in fort collins... Larime is not such a haul.... ever deal with them or know anyone who has???

Depends on what kind of bike you are looking for. As far as I know, the only bike shop that is the same ownership as when I was in Laramie is the Kawasaki shop. And I didn't much care for them.

There used to be a Honda/Yamaha shop on 3rd, and they were one of the coolest dealers I have ever dealt with. I am pretty sure they went under, or were bought out. But it might be worth a try to take a trip up there.

What kind of bike are you looking for. If it's a Yamaha Try Coyote Motorsports. Yeah I'm a little partial too them because I use to work there but they will usually work a deal without a hassle. Give Darin a call over there and tell him I sent ya

btw they are in Denver off of 58th & I-25

Quote Originally Posted by JohnS
    What kind of bike are you looking for. If it's a Yamaha Try Coyote Motorsports. Yeah I'm a little partial too them because I use to work there but they will usually work a deal without a hassle. Give Darin a call over there and tell him I sent ya

btw they are in Denver off of 58th & I-25
    How's come you aren't there anymore?
    shacheri

"Ok, so what's the speed of dark?" ~Steve Wright

Selling or financing motorcycles is no way to make money Sad cause it was alot of fun to work there.

People should know that noone is getting rich selling bikes at a dealership. Alot of them are there because they love motorcycles and like to have fun. Of course some are working at dealerships because they are evil but thats another story

I just bought a bike from them and I would give them two thumbs up.

I dealt with David Deshermaier who is the sales manager. He gave me a fair trade on a bike that other shops weren't interested in taking and the price on his bike was discounted too so I was happy. He was very easy to work with. I have been talking to him about another trade and he seems to be very reasonable on what he offers for trade-in value.