Thread: Happy St. Patricks Day

Happy St. Patricks Day

Post some good ones too!

Last edited by bulldog; Thu Mar 17th, 2016 at 08:21 AM.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Re: Happy St. Patricks Day

Well I see I have to pull out the "big guns"

For Barn:

In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, here are the top 10 Conor McGregor quotes

10. “I own this town, I own Rio de Janeiro … so for him to say that he is the king and I am the joker, if this was a different time, I would invade his favela on horseback, and would kill anyone who wasn’t fit to work. But we’re in a new time, so I’ll whoop his a– instead.”

9. “Floyd Mayweather, don’t ever bring race into my success again. I am an Irishman. My people have been oppressed our entire existence. And still very much are. I understand the feeling of prejudice. It is a feeling that is deep in my blood. In my family’s long history of warfare there was a time where just having the name ‘McGregor’ was punishable by death. Do not ever put me in a bracket like this again. If you want we can organise a fight no problem. I will give you a fair 80/20 split purse in my favour seen as your last fight bombed at every area of revenue. At 27 years of age I now hold the key to this game. The game answers to me now.”

8. “There’s no talent here, this is hard work. This is an obsession. Talent does not exist, we are all equals as human beings. You could be anyone if you put in the time. You will reach the top, and that’s that. I am not talented, I am obsessed.”
    7. “My knee popped, but f— it, it is what it is. I just went with what was comfortable, and what was comfortable was get the motherf—– to the ground. Looking back, I should have just pulled my knee from my leg and hit him with it.”

6. “These custom-made suits aren’t cheap. This solid gold pocket watch, three people died making this watch. I need to put people away. I want to get paid. I’m going to go into debt fast, you know? I want to finish everyone, that’s my program.”

5. "We're not just here to take part — we're here to take over."

4. “To be honest, I don’t know what’s going on here, I’m just up here hearing $60,000. I’m just thinking of what I’m going to spend it on. Maybe a nice car and some suits or something, some custom-made suits. … I didn’t have money before this, you know. Like I said, I was collecting 180 Euros a week off the social welfare and here I am and I’ve got 60 G’s bonus and my own pay. I don’t know what the f—‘s going on, to be honest, right?”

3. “I am cocky in prediction. I am confident in preparation, but I am always humble in victory or defeat.”

2. “At the end of the day you gotta feel some way. So why not feel unbeatable? Why not feel untouchable? Why not feel like the best to ever do it?”

1. “Me and Jesus are cool. I’m cool with all the gods. Gods recognize gods.”
    Last edited by bulldog; Thu Mar 17th, 2016 at 09:15 AM.

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Happy SPD, Nate!
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson