'16 Kawasaki Ninja 1000
    '12 Kawasaki Concours14 -
    Sold
    '08 Kawasaki Concours14 -
    Sold
    '05 Suzuki SV1000S - Sold
    '07 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 - Sold

Re: Florida......

Drop a gear and wave goodbye is always a good method. Maybe wave with one finger slightly more extended than the others but hey a wave none the less.
    Tom
    '07 ZX-6R
    '12 1199 Panigale S

I kinda laughed at the car being able to keep up with the bike...
    Mo-Door.com - Contact me for CSC pricing

Mo-Door on: Twitter Facebook

What was that bike, a twofiddy?! Seeing the guy in the car repeatedly was crazy since dude was on a sportbike.

Agreed

Even a 250 should have been able to use one of the side roads and be gone. It does need mentioning that it is FL. There are a ton of sportbike riders down there that have never seen any real curves or have any desire to ride a curvy road.
    Tom
    '07 ZX-6R
    '12 1199 Panigale S

Gold Member

squids doing squidly things. probably earned the road rage doing stupid shit.

Seriously, the bike has 3 more gears, and will probably go faster in 3rd than the car will ever go without being thrown out of the back of a c130...

I'm calling bullshit.
    Thanks, Jim
    TFOG Wheelsports, LLC
    www.tfogracing.com
    303-216-2400

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "undocumented pharmacist"

Yea, I don't quite get this (if it's real). Right off the bat in the video, pull into the gas station.

I also have never understood the idea of getting back in front of someone when they are being stupid. If they stop and get out you might have to re-evaluate, but it's a lot harder to get run over when you are behind someone being an idiot.
    Blair
    2000 GSX750F, 2003 YZ450F, 2004 GSXR750, 2006 ZX-14
    2013 CBR500R, 2016 YZF-R6 - MRA #760

Quote Originally Posted by blaircsf View Post
    Yea, I don't quite get this (if it's real). Right off the bat in the video, pull into the gas station.

I also have never understood the idea of getting back in front of someone when they are being stupid. If they stop and get out you might have to re-evaluate, but it's a lot harder to get run over when you are behind someone being an idiot.
    Could be staged. The driver did show genuine anger via spat. The rider did show excellent skills in braking.

I was sent that yesterday by a buddy who I argue sportbikes vs cars about all the time; gets pissed his $50K+ BMW gets smoked by a 600cc sportbike. Anyways, this video just shows how crappy of riders are out there because no idea how this car kept up with the bike over and over again. I did notice his rearview mirror went down when he hit high speeds so that makes me think he has never done those speeds before and is just an amateur; only because most riders who have that happen with their mirror learn quickly to tighten that sh*t up because of the wind value at those high speeds….not to mention can get away from what looks like an old Ford Taurus. I finally started sending my buddy videos of “Ghostrider” to show this rider just sucks and 99% of the time a rider could easily lose a car like that.

And this is why I always rode with hard Kevlar knuckled gloves….never got to test that out, but I’d doubt any human could take a hit from one. And before I get flamed I mean if it came down to it and it turned into self-defense. I had so many cars try to keep up though and not one could so this video justy makes me laugh.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

.... I think the rider is just passe. He likes to ride his comfortable speed. Not to exceed 60, which is probably his threshold. Hence why car kept up. The rider slowed down to get his bearing and shake off the fear. Car comes again he gets scared. It's a flight or fight. Funny the driver had the audacity to show the rider that he was recording.

Quote Originally Posted by mdub View Post
    .... I think the rider is just passe. He likes to ride his comfortable speed. Not to exceed 60, which is probably his threshold. Hence why car kept up. The rider slowed down to get his bearing and shake off the fear. Car comes again he gets scared. It's a flight or fight. Funny the driver had the audacity to show the rider that he was recording.
    Passe??? I think you mean.....p*ssy!

Yes I know Passe is a word, but who uses it nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Passe??? I think you mean.....p*ssy!

Yes I know Passe is a word, but who uses it nowadays

Haha .... You can use that. Obviously I do. Here and there.

Chief Viffer Lifetime Supporter dirkterrell's Avatar

Maybe he was hesitant to hit ridiculous speeds on roads with considerable side traffic lest he end up in a much worse situation. That wasn't the kind of environment I would want to be moving too quickly through.
    Formerly MRA #211 - High Precision Racing

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self- preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property, and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

--Thomas Jefferson

Gold Member Yearly Supporter Sully's Avatar

"cray-cray hillbilly road action"

Welcome to Florida!
    Glitter Factory Racing
    MRA #415

Sol Performance - Pirelli Tires

Quote Originally Posted by dirkterrell View Post
    Maybe he was hesitant to hit ridiculous speeds on roads with considerable side traffic lest he end up in a much worse situation. That wasn't the kind of environment I would want to be moving too quickly through.
    I thought about that too, but a car trying to hit me would make me decide the risk to speed and get away was better than this crazy guy hitting me because he tried a few times. Plus a bike can make way faster U-turns so he should have utilized that advantage. Then bring in brake distance….he was just an amateur for sure.

Here is a video of Ghostrider taking a turn so fast the cop car tries and crashed.

I always wonder what sets this situations in motion.

Here is the beginning of the video

Mo-Door.com - Contact me for CSC pricing

Mo-Door on: Twitter Facebook

Well this video is clearly been doctored. He is like cruisin 72mph. Both are queers

Both of them are idiots...
    Blair
    2000 GSX750F, 2003 YZ450F, 2004 GSXR750, 2006 ZX-14
    2013 CBR500R, 2016 YZF-R6 - MRA #760

Gold Member

http://www.local10.com/web/wplg/news...t-off-the-road

ha! they both got arrested! lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by blaircsf View Post
    Both of them are idiots...
    yep
    Tom
    '07 ZX-6R
    '12 1199 Panigale S

I was sent that yesterday by a buddy who I argue sportbikes vs cars about all the time; gets pissed his $50K+ BMW gets smoked by a 600cc sportbike. Anyways, this video just shows how crappy of riders are out there because no idea how this car kept up with the bike over and over again. I did notice his rearview mirror went down when he hit high speeds so that makes me think he has never done those speeds before and is just an amateur; only because most riders who have that happen with their mirror learn quickly to tighten that sh*t up because of the wind value at those high speeds….not to mention can get away from what looks like an old Ford Taurus. I finally started sending my buddy videos of “Ghostrider” to show this rider just sucks and 99% of the time a rider could easily lose a car like that.

And this is why I always rode with hard Kevlar knuckled gloves….never got to test that out, but I’d doubt any human could take a hit from one. And before I get flamed I mean if it came down to it and it turned into self-defense. I had so many cars try to keep up though and not one could so this video justy makes me laugh.
    I thought about that too, but a car trying to hit me would make me decide the risk to speed and get away was better than this crazy guy hitting me because he tried a few times. Plus a bike can make way faster U-turns so he should have utilized that advantage. Then bring in brake distance….he was just an amateur for sure.

Here is a video of Ghostrider taking a turn so fast the cop car tries and crashed.
    Only issue with using Ghost Rider as an example is that he's a complete motorcycling anomaly. I really don't believe in "luck" or the word for that matter but in my opinion, Ghost Rider has the most luck of anyone I've ever seen. He also is a professional stunt rider. He's got no shortage of "balls". Ghost Rider also has a team of spotters and drivers clearing the way ahead of him on many of his long distance runs he does. Lastly, I think what Ghost Rider has working for him, is the fact that people in Sweden tend to know how to drive. You don't see in many of his videos people just randomly switching lanes for no reason. Almost always you see them using their signal indicators and changing lanes slowly. I also believe that Ghost Rider moves just way to fast for most incidents to happen. I think he comes up on people and passes them before most motorist know what's happened.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

As someone who owns that generation of Fusion, trust me when I say they're limited to 115 MPH. The driver is a douche and the rider is a tool. Rider clearly can't ride for crap either.
    Have owned: '01 Volusia
    Currently own: '05 Z750S

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    grt research Townie on the spot .