Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Florida......

Re: Florida......

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    "cray-cray hillbilly road action"

Welcome to Florida!
    “Gonzales” and “Rosa”…yeah their names don’t sound like hillbillies.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Wow, so they were both arrested....guess that goes to show you shouldn’t post videos of illegal activities. In a way I agree with the cop and the sportbike rider could have pulled over, but you never know if that guy would just have immediately charged at him before he was able to get to safety. It’s easy for people to say when they are not in that situation, but this guy was a new rider and I am sure he was just freaking out….he was way smaller (skinnier) than the other guy who was obviously irate and out for blood. Hopefully the sportbike rider gets off, but at least the driver got way harsher tickets….to me he just looks like a angry guy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Only issue with using Ghost Rider as an example is that he's a complete motorcycling anomaly. I really don't believe in "luck" or the word for that matter but in my opinion, Ghost Rider has the most luck of anyone I've ever seen. He also is a professional stunt rider. He's got no shortage of "balls". Ghost Rider also has a team of spotters and drivers clearing the way ahead of him on many of his long distance runs he does. Lastly, I think what Ghost Rider has working for him, is the fact that people in Sweden tend to know how to drive. You don't see in many of his videos people just randomly switching lanes for no reason. Almost always you see them using their signal indicators and changing lanes slowly. I also believe that Ghost Rider moves just way to fast for most incidents to happen. I think he comes up on people and passes them before most motorist know what's happened.
    Yeah for sure the example of ghostrider vs this guy on video are two totally different spectrums. I agree and ghostrider is a lucky guy as so many things could go wrong no matter how experienced a rider they are. I’ve watched a lot of his videos, but the one where he goes head on and between two semi’s is crazy; would be instant death if just a little off.

Did they ever really say who Ghostrider is? I’ve heard rumors of it being Patrik Furstenhoff; the guy who holds the record for the fastest wheelie, but I am not sure it was ever proven. I wonder what they statute of limitations is in Sweden because I don’t think he has released any videos recently so maybe it is finally time he can tell us his identity.

I’ve always thought the drivers on ghostriders videos (Sweden) were a lot more considerate than American drivers…who I think would probably try raming ghostrider so they could be the hero; especially if cops were chasing him.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Yeah for sure the example of ghostrider vs this guy on video are two totally different spectrums. I agree and ghostrider is a lucky guy as so many things could go wrong no matter how experienced a rider they are. I’ve watched a lot of his videos, but the one where he goes head on and between two semi’s is crazy; would be instant death if just a little off.

Did they ever really say who Ghostrider is? I’ve heard rumors of it being Patrik Furstenhoff; the guy who holds the record for the fastest wheelie, but I am not sure it was ever proven. I wonder what they statute of limitations is in Sweden because I don’t think he has released any videos recently so maybe it is finally time he can tell us his identity.

I’ve always thought the drivers on ghostriders videos (Sweden) were a lot more considerate than American drivers…who I think would probably try raming ghostrider so they could be the hero; especially if cops were chasing him.
    Ghost Rider is Patrik Furstenhoff(also of Swedish Wheelie Team), this is him during filming of Ghost Rider 3(Ghost Rider Goes Crazy in Europe) for the Nurburgring segment.

and yes there is record of his high speed wheelies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REEIl6rV7aw

He's still alive and kicking, err speeding. He's got six DVD's out at the moment. I've got the 1 through 5 DVD's, as for number 6, it was a hassle trying to get 4 and 5, so I decided to wait until someone uploaded it to YouTube and watch 6 on there. 1,2 and 3 I got on ebay, with 4 and 5 ordered directly from his website. 4 was the real hassle, but 5 wasn't easy either. Both of them took very long times to arrive here in the USA. Of all of the DVD's, I'd say 3 and 5 are the best. The original Ghost Rider(GR1) was o.k. but the video was grainy and very shaky. His entire Uppsala Run was very annoying. His stunts were cheesy as well. However, GR2 and GR3 really did a lot better in terms of video and production. The common theme in all of his DVD's is he just hauls ass every where he goes.

As far as Swedish laws are concerned. Ghost Rider(last I heard) is still very much on their most wanted list. However, due to the nature of their laws(I'm guessing traffic laws), you have to be caught in the act and personally seen face to face by a police officer. Since the cops never can catch him in the actual act, they can't prosecute him. The Swedish Police know very well who he is because of his Swedish Wheelie Team affiliation and from pictures leaked of who he is. They just can't bust him due to their laws though. The guy is like a cat with nine lives, he has pushed his luck so many times I can't believe it. I do know he's crashed several times. He crashed filming GR2 and from what I remember he ate shit pretty bad while on one of his Nurburgring outings(he's done the Nurburgring three times for film).
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

When I first saw the vid, instantly figured it was a viral ad for that Hardcore Henry movie... Because no one could actually be that stupid. But, once again, way to raise the bar!
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

oh florida.
    The closest thing to immortality on this earth is a Federal government program - RR