Thread: COTA MotoGP Broadcast Schedule?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

COTA MotoGP Broadcast Schedule?

It looks like FS1 isn't broadcasting the races anymore here in the States. Does anyone know if the COTA race is being broadcast, and on what channel?

Thanks in advance!

Re: COTA MotoGP Broadcast Schedule?

BEin Sports channel. 553 on comcast, not sure what channel it is on DirectTV. Don't think Dish has BEin yet...
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Thanks... I had to add BeIN... It's 411 on my system for some reason. Weird.

411 on mine as well, and even though they call it BEIN HD, the picture quality is definitely not HD. If you log on to xfinity tv go however, and stream it through your PC onto your TV, it is HD and better picture quality. Odd but just an FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDog View Post
    411 on mine as well, and even though they call it BEIN HD, the picture quality is definitely not HD. If you log on to xfinity tv go however, and stream it through your PC onto your TV, it is HD and better picture quality. Odd but just an FYI.
    I agree, only reason I have BeIN is for WSBK. Yeah the picture quality is not that great and it's for sure not HD. What I call pure HD is my MotoGP subscription. It's in 720i and it's so clear and vivid in color, makes going back to normal TV disappointing. I've never done the PC trick with BeIN sports. That is, however how I do my MotoGP streaming. Hook my laptop up to my TV via HDMI.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."